The Trump shutdown

The game of arguing back and forth over the best way to address the issue, in order to avoid any actual action, is over.

Pretending to believe that there is a better way to address the problem is not reason to be against the Wall.

Build the Wall. Deport all the illegals. Fuck the employers. Do it all, and do it yesterday.

But nobody is talking about part 2 and 3 of your plan. Without them the wall is just a waste of money. The wall is all about a political victory, not about immigration.

I've heard plenty on 2. and a little on 3. That the media is not talking about it, does not mean it is not happening.

There has not been one single legit plan to deport 11 to 20 million people (depending upon who you talk to). Nobody, including your guy in the White House has ever given it a single serious thought.

If ICE were driving companies out of business with fines and jail time it would be all over the media

1. Deportations are up. ANd you build the wall and secure the border, and they will stay deported. Let's do that for a few years and see where we end up.

2. I've seen a few reports of companies getting fucked. They are blips. Doesn't mean they are isolated examples. If they are isolated, I want MORE.

There is an old saying, want in one hand and shit in the other...see which fills up faster.

That is nice.

Controlling who and what comes into the country is the most basic function of good governance.

Only an enemy of the people could oppose that.

I wonder if this is a bridge too far ?
People didnt vote for this and yet he is trying to bully the politicians into paying for it.

It is just about the most shocking thing he has dont so far.

What I expect to happen is that on 1/3/19, the Democrats put together a CR with a small amount (1.1B or something like that). They pass it along party lines and will probably get some GOP votes as well.

It goes to the Senate where now, the Senate Republicans have to come out and put down their markers on where they stand on wall funding and keeping the government shut down.

There are 3 seats at the negotiating table; the President who must sign the legislation; the Senate and the House who have to formulate the legislation.

Currently, the Senate is not sitting at their seat. On 1/3, the House begins the process of making them weigh in. Should be fun to watch what happens in the Senate with the Republican caucus.

And lest we forget...
674 days and counting....
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

Louisiana elected a DEM governor as did Kansas and Maine and their GOP senators are up for re-election. Candidates matter so who knows how it goes? The Dems hve their own problems too of course in Alabama especially. Can Cornyn hold Texas? We'll see. He's a lot stronger than Cruz but the suburban counties are turning more purple with each cycle. And the senator from Arizona (McSally) just got through losing to a Democrat in November.

Walking the plank on the wall is a choice a lot of Senators will have to make in the same way the DEMS walked the plank on the ACA.

RW media will mock Trump over anything less than 5 Billion
They will also be outraged over any concessions to Democrats
The game of arguing back and forth over the best way to address the issue, in order to avoid any actual action, is over.

Pretending to believe that there is a better way to address the problem is not reason to be against the Wall.

Build the Wall. Deport all the illegals. Fuck the employers. Do it all, and do it yesterday.

But nobody is talking about part 2 and 3 of your plan. Without them the wall is just a waste of money. The wall is all about a political victory, not about immigration.

I've heard plenty on 2. and a little on 3. That the media is not talking about it, does not mean it is not happening.

There has not been one single legit plan to deport 11 to 20 million people (depending upon who you talk to). Nobody, including your guy in the White House has ever given it a single serious thought.

If ICE were driving companies out of business with fines and jail time it would be all over the media

Let me see them throw some employers is jail and I will take them seriously

Until then, all I see are racists

All I see is that all you have calling people vile names. YOu piece of shit.

People didnt vote for this and yet he is trying to bully the politicians into paying for it.

What I expect to happen is that on 1/3/19, the Democrats put together a CR with a small amount (1.1B or something like that). They pass it along party lines and will probably get some GOP votes as well.

It goes to the Senate where now, the Senate Republicans have to come out and put down their markers on where they stand on wall funding and keeping the government shut down.

There are 3 seats at the negotiating table; the President who must sign the legislation; the Senate and the House who have to formulate the legislation.

Currently, the Senate is not sitting at their seat. On 1/3, the House begins the process of making them weigh in. Should be fun to watch what happens in the Senate with the Republican caucus.

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

Louisiana elected a DEM governor as did Kansas and Maine and their GOP senators are up for re-election. Candidates matter so who knows how it goes? The Dems hve their own problems too of course in Alabama especially. Can Cornyn hold Texas? We'll see. He's a lot stronger than Cruz but the suburban counties are turning more purple with each cycle. And the senator from Arizona (McSally) just got through losing to a Democrat in November.

Walking the plank on the wall is a choice a lot of Senators will have to make in the same way the DEMS walked the plank on the ACA.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

I made a number of points. RW's response was to call me names. The correct response to that is not to try to have a debate, but to call him names back.

YOu want to side with the race baiting asshole? Or do you have something on the topic to say?

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

It is stupid to throw an employer in jail, then the jobs he had dry up. You fine him and force him to hire Americans.

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

I made a number of points. RW's response was to call me names. The correct response to that is not to try to have a debate, but to call him names back.

YOu want to side with the race baiting asshole? Or do you have something on the topic to say?

His point is that the DHS is rounding up a bunch of illegal aliens but is not arresting and prosecuting those that hire them. Do you have proof to the contrary?

Controlling who and what comes into the country is the most basic function of good governance.

Yes it is, which is why we should have our military guarding our border, they should be defending this country.

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

It is stupid to throw an employer in jail, then the jobs he had dry up. You fine him and force him to hire Americans.

That is what we do now, it has not worked. The fines are not enough to get people to stop. Make an example out of few companies and then they will think twice about it.

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

The market will solve itself; isn't that the same thing we heard about the GM bail out? If GM were to close, Americans would simply move on to other vehicles.
If Tyson Chicken were to close, wouldn't another chicken seller just take their place? Althought I'd like to see Bo Pilgrim in the pokey. LOL

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

That is what we do now, it has not worked. The fines are not enough to get people to stop. Make an example out of few companies and then they will think twice about it.
increase the size of the fines and use the money to hire Americans to work Government jobs picking up cigarette butts and whatnot.

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

His point is that the DHS is rounding up a bunch of illegal aliens but is not arresting and prosecuting those that hire them. Do you have proof to the contrary?

If that was what he wanted to say, he should have said that, instead of calling people names. FUCK HIM.

He is a race baiting asshole.

If that was what he wanted to say, he should have said that, instead of calling people names. FUCK HIM.

He did.

Now do you have something on the topic to say?

increase the size of the fines and use the money to hire Americans to work Government jobs picking up cigarette butts and whatnot.

That is what I am talking about, make the fines so high that a couple companies cannot comply and go belly up. Then the rest will think twice about it.

Trump's job is national security. The wall is a crucial component of national security. People voted to stop the flow of illegals and drugs. The dems even voted for $40b of border security in 2006 Dems change tune on border wall, after backing barrier under Obama

Trump is fully justified negotiating funding for the wall. If the dems won't negotiate, the shutdown is on them.

See, it is not about border security.

It is about that 40' concrete wall. The wall is a stupid idea. People will just go around it or over it. It is a waste of money.

How is this funded?

Yes it is, which is why we should have our military guarding our border, they should be defending this country.

Liberal oppose the use of military forces on US soil, event to protect against external threats. They are the enemy of the people.

Trump's job is national security. The wall is a crucial component of national security. People voted to stop the flow of illegals and drugs. The dems even voted for $40b of border security in 2006 Dems change tune on border wall, after backing barrier under Obama

Trump is fully justified negotiating funding for the wall. If the dems won't negotiate, the shutdown is on them.

It is about that 40' concrete wall. The wall is a stupid idea. People will just go around it or over it. It is a waste of money.

How is this funded?
Everyone won't go around it, over it, or under it. Most will give up and go home.

How is this funded?
Everyone won't go around it, over it, or under it. Most will give up and go home.

Not as long as there are people here offering them money to come

He did.

Now do you have something on the topic to say?

The correct answer to someone calling you a racist, is not to try to have a debate with them, but to call them names back.

He is a fucking asshole. Fuck him.

How is this funded?

Not as long as there are people here offering them money to come
That's where you fine employers.
No single fix is going to fix everything. We can multiprocess.

And lest we forget...
View attachment 237608
View attachment 237607

Lotsa red on that map...

You ever call a man that to his face, or are you just a piece of shit, race baiting coward?

Oh noes!. An internet tough guy!

We've never seen one of those (130 lb wonders) before!

Forum List

Back