The Trump Tax bump....who's feeling it?

Fact: Company's are NOT handing out raises, instead they're demanding OT out of their workers, especially the warehouse industry.....FOR THE LAST TIME CONSERVATIVES....TRICKLE FUCKIN DOWN DOES NOT WORK, IF YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM 47%

These tax cuts were not only to give relief to the middle class, but it was also to spark wage increases...which is not happening. TRICKLE DOWN NEVER WORKS AND ITS THE LITTLE PEOPLE WHO WILL AS ALWAYS PICK UP THE TAB WHEN ALL THIS SHIT BLOWS UP IN OUR FACES.....AS IT DID IN 2008....IT WAS US THAT LOST JOBS, OUR HOMES, ETC!!!
If you are thinking progress is being made under Donald Trump, the most incompetent human being on the planet, than I have no words for you, sir, none!!
Here's one word I'd suggest to you: then.
Deflect much?:abgg2q.jpg:
Deflect? C'mon colored girl I'm trying to help you not sound so stupid in here.

By the way how come you never told us you and Emma Watson attended the same school? As she showed the world at the Oscars she, like you, has no clue as to the proper and very uncomplicated uses for the apostrophe punctuation mark. Like you she must think country's means countries.
Lets get something clear....you voted for a white guy, who is stupid and dumb. And you want to get with me????Take your proper english etiquette and stuff it.
That's the thanks I get? I'm heartbroken.
First off you gutter smelling snipe, find a heart,then worry about it being broken

Americans Haven’t Noticed Trump’s Tax Cut in Their Paychecks. That’s Probably Because There Isn’t Much to Notice.

For a lot of people, the tax cut is just way too small to pick up on, especially if you break it down into bi-weekly chunks. The Tax Policy Center estimated that Americans in the middle 20 percent of the income distribution who received any tax cut at all could expect their IRS tab to drop by $1,090 on average. If all of that money arrived at once, it would be easy to notice. But divide it by 26, and it comes out to $41 per paycheck. That adds up to real money for many families over time, but it might not jump out from a bank statement—very few of us have the eagle-eyed financial awareness of the public school secretary in Pennsylvania who noticed her paycheck go up by $1.50 a week. It’s going to be especially tough for people to pick up on the small changes in their tax withholding if their pay has changed for other reasons. According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which tracks pay growth for individuals over time, the median worker saw their wages rise 3 percent over the past year. Not many people are going to sit down and try to disentangle the effect of those annual raises on their paychecks from the effect of Trump’s tax cut, because why would they?
I have yet to meet or speak to one person, who has seen their paycheck worthy of this trillion dollar tax cut the GOP imposed...not one.

Once again, the American stupid, got fucked over
And can we all agree the tax breaks were a failure? They didn’t produce better numbers than what we were seeing under obama. They were unnecessary. Would have been better if they paid down the debt.
This is the 3rd fuckin time these sorry ass GOP ass ho's have tried this trickle down bs. THE SHIT DON'T WORK.

Americans Haven’t Noticed Trump’s Tax Cut in Their Paychecks. That’s Probably Because There Isn’t Much to Notice.

For a lot of people, the tax cut is just way too small to pick up on, especially if you break it down into bi-weekly chunks. The Tax Policy Center estimated that Americans in the middle 20 percent of the income distribution who received any tax cut at all could expect their IRS tab to drop by $1,090 on average. If all of that money arrived at once, it would be easy to notice. But divide it by 26, and it comes out to $41 per paycheck. That adds up to real money for many families over time, but it might not jump out from a bank statement—very few of us have the eagle-eyed financial awareness of the public school secretary in Pennsylvania who noticed her paycheck go up by $1.50 a week. It’s going to be especially tough for people to pick up on the small changes in their tax withholding if their pay has changed for other reasons. According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which tracks pay growth for individuals over time, the median worker saw their wages rise 3 percent over the past year. Not many people are going to sit down and try to disentangle the effect of those annual raises on their paychecks from the effect of Trump’s tax cut, because why would they?
I have yet to meet or speak to one person, who has seen their paycheck worthy of this trillion dollar tax cut the GOP imposed...not one.

Once again, the American stupid, got fucked over
ROFLMAO... you're a fucking joke!

I knew EXACTLY, what did and did not, originate from you!

To begin with, you're too stupid to tackle the subject

You're incapable of forming complete sentences,
that are grammatically correct and cohesive....
free from spelling errors, 'yo' and dropped g's!

You're too ignorant, illiterate and ghetto

But, wait...it gets better

You insert links, which support what you're writing, as if,
you've done the homework and where your thread stems from...
but, that's not the case now, is it?

Here's the link you should have provided

Americans Haven't Noticed....

You and your homies get handouts, not paychecks!

1,000 dollars is 1,000 dollars...
If you want all the money at the end of year,
instead of over the course of the year...
update your filing status for Federal tax deductions

People who have low annual earnings,
not only, don't even pay taxes, they get money back!

Go crawl back under your rock!

Forum List

Back