The Trump torture program while pretending to care about the victims in El Paso

While Trump was pretending to care about the victims in El Paso fueled by his terrorist recruitment of lone wolves to commit mass murder on Brown people, he was systematically arresting hundreds of undocumented workers in Mississippi causing their children to be abandoned and left by themselves. And in the midst of their arrest, ICE never arrested the very one's who needed to be arrested first. Why didn't they arrest the enablers? So, you insult the victims who were shot in El Paso by showing up there unwelcomed, then Trump's coward ass doesn't arrest the very people who hire the workers, which sets the enablers up to hire more after those are gone. Trump and the Right are no more serious about illegal immigration than the enablers who hire them. And who are the one's who suffered the most? The children of course.

O'Donnell's a pimp.

O'Donnells a jerk....

Lol! That's your counter argument to the facts? Wow, that was pitiful.

no thats my opinion of someone you obviously think is a great guy....tough shit...the guy is a fucking jerk....

While Trump was pretending to care about the victims in El Paso fueled by his terrorist recruitment of lone wolves to commit mass murder on Brown people, he was systematically arresting hundreds of undocumented workers in Mississippi causing their children to be abandoned and left by themselves. And in the midst of their arrest, ICE never arrested the very one's who needed to be arrested first. Why didn't they arrest the enablers? So, you insult the victims who were shot in El Paso by showing up there unwelcomed, then Trump's coward ass doesn't arrest the very people who hire the workers, which sets the enablers up to hire more after those are gone. Trump and the Right are no more serious about illegal immigration than the enablers who hire them. And who are the one's who suffered the most? The children of course.

O'Donnell's a pimp.

O'Donnells a jerk....

no thats my opinion of someone you obviously think is a great guy....tough shit...the guy is a fucking jerk....

In the mean time, you won't be arguing down anything he said in that segment. So your opinion as it relates to this thread, is worth about two buckets of shit.

Torture is illegal, so if Trump is torturing people, democrats wont have to run against him because he will be in prison. This is really great news for the left. I hadnt heard about this until now. When is he expected to be charged by the Feds?

Thank you.
This is why you can't have serious discourse with a drooling wanker like BWK.

You aren't capable of serious discourse, because you live in a virtual world of misinformation, or no information at all.

I know, thats why im coming to you for the facts. I didnt even know he was torturing people, so you obviously know more than me.

I do, especially if you didn't already know that.

Yet another fake and false thread title. What do moderators do around here anyway?
When you prove that it is fake, we will be waiting for the documentary evidence that it is. Trump has blood on his hands in El Paso. Show me how I am wrong.
Once again, we don’t prove ourselves innocent. You would have to prove that factual torture did occur. Emotional and political twisting of the fact definition of torture does not count. Being denied illegal access to the USA might be real hard on you but toughen up. It’s not up to me to prove that torture did not occur because I did not create the bullshit thread title,
I did, and proved torture with the written statute.

Yet another fake and false thread title. What do moderators do around here anyway?
When you prove that it is fake, we will be waiting for the documentary evidence that it is. Trump has blood on his hands in El Paso. Show me how I am wrong.
Once again, we don’t prove ourselves innocent. You would have to prove that factual torture did occur. Emotional and political twisting of the fact definition of torture does not count. Being denied illegal access to the USA might be real hard on you but toughen up. It’s not up to me to prove that torture did not occur because I did not create the bullshit thread title,
You have not proven anything RETARD, playing word games is not proof of shit.

O'Donnell's a pimp.

O'Donnells a jerk....

In the mean time, you won't be arguing down anything he said in that segment. So your opinion as it relates to this thread, is worth about two buckets of shit.

the guy is just a little to left for me...thats all i need to know....his opinion is worth about 2 buckets of shit to me...if you cant accept that....oh well....

O'Donnell's a pimp.
O'Donnells a jerk....
the guy is just a little to left for me...thats all i need to know....his opinion is worth about 2 buckets of shit to me...if you cant accept that....oh well....
We'll, I'll call your two buckets and raise you the statute on torture, and you end up with nothing, because you won't produce an argument that argues down the statute. You lose.

Making an idiot of yourself by not engaging my OP, has already proven you the loser. The statute was posted, and you failed to counter.

Making an idiot of yourself by not engaging my OP, has already proven you the loser. The statute was posted, and you failed to counter.
Where did you post the statute? Got a link?

You don’t know what you are talking about. There was special emphasis to keep the children safe or with their parents.

O'Donnells a jerk....
We'll, I'll call your two buckets and raise you the statute on torture, and you end up with nothing, because you won't produce an argument that argues down the statute. You lose.
like i give a fuck what you think....

If they feel that they have then their “truth” says it is so. As Biden eloquently, but accidentally, said-truth and fact aren’t the same.

Poor BWK, is addicted to Fake News which titillates his fragile sensibilities to do more hatin' on President Trump with bad names, false accusations, and blaming his supporters.

You're busy building a false scenario, trying to touch bases with illegal crossers awating their fate. They'll probably have to go home.

Fuck off, you Commie shill fuck.

The OP just shows us once more, that the left, DIMOCRATS in other words, have absolutely zero respect for our nations immigration laws.
Leave it to assholes like him, and we would no longer even be an independent nation, since they have no intentions whatsoever to remove anyone here that are in violation of our laws.

Folks, if you vote for Dimocrats, in a very short while, this country will lose it's sovereignty.

While Trump was pretending to care about the victims in El Paso fueled by his terrorist recruitment of lone wolves to commit mass murder on Brown people

Did you dream this up all by yourself? Lone wolves? Put the bottle down, turn off CNN and STFU!!

he was systematically arresting hundreds of undocumented workers in Mississippi causing their children to be abandoned and left by themselves.

Finally a POTUS that enforces our laws! The children are victims of their own parents!!

Forum List

Back