The Trump torture program while pretending to care about the victims in El Paso

Yet another fake and false thread title. What do moderators do around here anyway?
When you prove that it is fake, we will be waiting for the documentary evidence that it is. Trump has blood on his hands in El Paso. Show me how I am wrong.

Yet another fake and false thread title. What do moderators do around here anyway?

I believe that the mods are doing a great job here at supporting freedom of speech.
I abhor censorship, myself.
False speech is not covered under free speech. We know you libs think your feelings are facts, it’s just that they aren’t
Trump's terroristic rhetoric quoted by the terrorist himself +thirty dead bodies = mass murder. Those aren't feelings. Those are dead people.

I believe that the mods are doing a great job here at supporting freedom of speech.
False speech is not covered under free speech. We know you libs think your feelings are facts, it’s just that they aren’t

I'm not a lib, #1.

#2, USMB's motto is "where your voices count".

#2 is in the spirit of the 1st Amendment that also applies to those with a misperceived opinion on politics.

Mods are doing the best they can in these crazy political times, and it is pretty darn good IMO!!!

They were enforcing cruelty and torture.

I think you have been misinformed as to the exact nature of torture.

hqdefault.jpg

Pictured above: NOT torture.

When you prove that it is fake, we will be waiting for the documentary evidence that it is. Trump has blood on his hands in El Paso. Show me how I am wrong.
You take your feelings of not liking him, turn that into the lie of torture, and publish it as a headline. There is no proof but as Biden stated your “truth” takes precedent over facts

I'm not a lib, #1.

#2 is in the spirit of the 1st Amendment that also applies to those with a misperceived opinion on politics.

Mods are doing the best they can in these crazy political times, and it is pretty darn good IMO!!!
Number two does not say where your emotional lies count. You want a fake voice, try elsewhere

You take your feelings of not liking him, turn that into the lie of torture, and publish it as a headline. There is no proof but as Biden stated your “truth” takes precedent over facts
Can you prove that the employers were arrested? No! That is proof. Were the children abandoned and left vulnerable to whoever happened to be there? Yes! That is proof. Was torture proven? Yes! The statute was read to us, unless you have another version of torture? Did the victims ask that Trump not show up to the hospital? Yes! That is proof.

My feelings have nothing to do with the facts I laid out to you, and in the meantime you are a big fat loser, because you haven't proven any of that false. But keep trying. Trump's complicit base for terrorism is a reality that will stay with him and his cults.

Last edited:
It's perfectly ok for Trump to torture illegals. MSDNC tortures listeners with bullshit so thick it could cause cancer.

Can you prove that the employers were arrested? No! That is proof. Were the children abandoned and left vulnerable to whoever happened to be there? Yes! That is proof. Was torture proven? Yes! The statute was read to us, unless you have another version of torture? Did the victims ask that Trump not show up to the hospital? Yes!

My feelings have nothing to do with the facts I laid out to you, and in the meantime you are a big fat loser, because you haven't proven any of that false. But keep trying. Trump's complicit base for terrorism is a reality that will stay with him and his cults.
Liberal tantrum 101 when they have been thoroughly bested
See how it can be done without stammering and name calling?
Should you Ever mature into adulthood, give it a try.

I'm not a lib, #1.

Number two does not say where your emotional lies count. You want a fake voice, try elsewhere

You're just like the lefties in one major respect.......you need constant affirmation and 'yes' people around you.
Go find a 'safe space' cause USMB, thank God, isn't it, poser!

While Trump was pretending to care about the victims in El Paso fueled by his terrorist recruitment of lone wolves to commit mass murder on Brown people, he was systematically arresting hundreds of undocumented workers in Mississippi causing their children to be abandoned and left by themselves. And in the midst of their arrest, ICE never arrested the very one's who needed to be arrested first. Why didn't they arrest the enablers? So, you insult the victims who were shot in El Paso by showing up there unwelcomed, then Trump's coward ass doesn't arrest the very people who hire the workers, which sets the enablers up to hire more after those are gone. Trump and the Right are no more serious about illegal immigration than the enablers who hire them. And who are the one's who suffered the most? The children of course.

O'Donnell's a pimp.

O'Donnells a jerk....

Can you prove that the employers were arrested? No! That is proof. Were the children abandoned and left vulnerable to whoever happened to be there? Yes! That is proof. Was torture proven? Yes! The statute was read to us, unless you have another version of torture? Did the victims ask that Trump not show up to the hospital? Yes!

Liberal tantrum 101 when they have been thoroughly bested
See how it can be done without stammering and name calling?
Should you Ever mature into adulthood, give it a try.
I already have. And I did it by shutting you down with the facts. Look at you. No counter facts to mine. You can't get better than that.

While Trump was pretending to care about the victims in El Paso fueled by his terrorist recruitment of lone wolves to commit mass murder on Brown people, he was systematically arresting hundreds of undocumented workers in Mississippi causing their children to be abandoned and left by themselves. And in the midst of their arrest, ICE never arrested the very one's who needed to be arrested first. Why didn't they arrest the enablers? So, you insult the victims who were shot in El Paso by showing up there unwelcomed, then Trump's coward ass doesn't arrest the very people who hire the workers, which sets the enablers up to hire more after those are gone. Trump and the Right are no more serious about illegal immigration than the enablers who hire them. And who are the one's who suffered the most? The children of course.

O'Donnell's a pimp.

O'Donnells a jerk....

Lol! That's your counter argument to the facts? Wow, that was pitiful.

Torture is illegal, so if Trump is torturing people, democrats wont have to run against him because he will be in prison. This is really great news for the left. I hadnt heard about this until now. When is he expected to be charged by the Feds?

Thank you.
This is why you can't have serious discourse with a drooling wanker like BWK.

You aren't capable of serious discourse, because you live in a virtual world of misinformation, or no information at all.

I know, thats why im coming to you for the facts. I didnt even know he was torturing people, so you obviously know more than me.

Once again, we don’t prove ourselves innocent. You would have to prove that factual torture did occur. Emotional and political twisting of the fact definition of torture does not count. Being denied illegal access to the USA might be real hard on you but toughen up. It’s not up to me to prove that torture did not occur because I did not create the bullshit thread title,

Once again, we don’t prove ourselves innocent. You would have to prove that factual torture did occur. Emotional and political twisting of the fact definition of torture does not count. Being denied illegal access to the USA might be real hard on you but toughen up. It’s not up to me to prove that torture did not occur because I did not create the bullshit thread title,
Video footage is your friend. Try again. You do not know what constitutes torture. Lawrence gives us the statute. Get a clue.

Forum List

Back