The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

Carter was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for her role in the suicide of Conrad Roy III, as she encouraged him to commit suicide through text messages and phone calls.
Bingo!! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! And Ray Epps encouraged everyone to enter the Capitol Building.

I saw no evidence where he encouraged anyone to do anything
Then you have absolutely no business commenting on this issue because there are millions of videos posted everywhere with him clearly telling everyone to enter the Capitol Building (while true patriots boo him for it and tell him to shut the fuck up).

If you “saw no evidence” if that then you’re woefully uninformed about this issue and thus, you shouldn’t be commenting on it at all.

That's not a crime
We’ve already established that encouraging others to commit a crime is a crime. It shouldn’t be - but it is.

If I tell you to murder someone and you do, I will be charged with that murder as well.

We’ve already established that encouraging others to commit a crime is a crime. It shouldn’t be - but it is.

If I tell you to murder someone and you do, I will be charged with that murder as well.
Not so fast.

First you have to establish that they wanted you to commit a crime.

Murder is always illegal.

Epps said go into the Capitol. People legally go into the Capitol all the time.

Your rebuttal does not provide any specific evidence to support the assertion that Ray Epps incited or led the insurrection
Well people who are actually informed about this issue have seem the evidence. I didn’t realize your dumb ass was commenting on an issue you knew nothing about.

Here he is on video proving that he “incited” and “led”. How embarrassing for you:

What is your point? Since when to criminal convictions name party affiliation?

You're not making any sense.

You and other Zionist Fascist traitors and liars want us to believe this individual is a lifelong Republican "right wing" Trump MAGA supporter.

In reality, he is a left wing HATE HOAXING HOMO...

Your rebuttal does not provide any specific evidence to support the assertion that Ray Epps incited or led the insurrection
Well people who are actually informed about this issue have seem the evidence. I didn’t realize your dumb ass was commenting on an issue you knew nothing about.

Here he is on video proving that he “incited” and “led”. How embarrassing for you:

A spoonful of nice doesn't quell a truckload of bad.

Cheers,
Rumpole
And Epps was actively urging others to break the law and enter the Capitol, yes? You want his spoonful to trump (see what I did there?) everything else Epps did but want to minimize and ignore TRUMP!'s call for peacefully letting their voices be heard. Very inconsistent.

Not necessarily. People legally enter the Capitol all the time.
Then why are people being charged for entering the Capitol building on that day? You know they committed crimes by doing so, right? The mildest charge was trespassing, so why are you trying to excuse Epps by saying people enter the building legally?

I must be understanding the part that you're missing.
I’m just using the language from your own links. By your own links, he didn’t incite or a riot and he’s not guilty of disorderly conduct.

If you think otherwise, show how he’s guilty of either of those statutes that you posted.

Really? Great. What about the individual the Proud Boys say is the real instigator and villain in this sorry episode?

So the Proud Boys do NOT claim that Epps was responsible for their actions.

They say that it was TRUMP

Forum List

Back