The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

Simple, the OP is about Ray Epps who was targeted by Carlson and right wing conspiracy theorists to shift blame away from their own crimes to Ray Epps, the 'FBI informant', (who wasn't, he was a loyal Trump guy, and his own kind threw him under the bus). That's the point of the OP, did you not read it or watch the video?
Epps is properly identified as someone who was clearly inciting...Carlson is incidental.
Eat shit, condescending limey asshole.

Incompetent rebuttal: Weasel words are not an argument, nothing of substance offered.
Fail.
Truth, Epps was inciting illegal activity yet has not been punished which apparently doesn't suit your fantasy story. Many J6ers did much less and were thrown in solitary. You don't query as to why, probably because you are either oblivious to the truth or don't want to hear the truth.

Last edited:
blablablablablablablabla

The enduring question remains , which you cannot answer....

Why is is that Epps is the only red hat wearing "insurrectionist" that you leftist dweebs are willing to defend to with no expense spared?

You cannot name anyone else who was there that day, whom you will defend with such zeal.

Answer the question, or STFU.

, I'll repeat it, as it is answered in the link, below.
Right wing conspiracy theoristed tried to blame Ray Epps for leading the charge, inciting people to attack the capitol.
they called him an FBI plant.

that is why he is being defended, because it is a lie.

IF you can't understand that point, then

WTFU.jpg

Truth, Epps was inciting illegal activity yet has not been punished which apparently doesn't suit your fantasy story. Many J6ers did much less and were thrown in solitary.
Try substantiating your claim. I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it.

He told people to 'go into the capitol' he also told them to do it peacefully.

The worst you could put on him is 'inciting trespassing'. and I doubt they not wasting court time on such a lesser charge.

, I'll repeat it, as it is answered in the link, below.
Right wing conspiracy theoristed tried to blame Ray Epps for leading the charge, inciting people to attack the capitol.
they called him an FBI plant.

that is why he is being defended, because it is a lie.

IF you can't understand that point, then

View attachment 780357
We SAW Epps urging people to go into the capitol. We SAW epps among those challenging the barriers. Yet he is not in jail and not even charged while those who did much less are in the slammer. How many times do you need to be told?

Truth, Epps was inciting illegal activity yet has not been punished which apparently doesn't suit your fantasy story. Many J6ers did much less and were thrown in solitary. You don't query as to why, probably because you are either oblivious to the truth or don't want to hear the truth.
Truth is only as good as you can substantiate your claim.

Anyone can claim they have the truth.

Not everyone can prove it, or at least, substantiate it in some way.

You haven't even done that.

Cheers,
Rumpole

We SAW Epps urging people to go into the capitol. We SAW epps among those challenging the barriers. Yet he is not in jail and not even charged while those who did much less are in the slammer. How many times do you need to be told?
I saw Epps bend over to talk to some guy into his ear, and OTHERS beat down the barricade, and he followed.

I saw EPPS telling people to 'go into the capitol' and to do it 'peacefully'.

If you got something better than inciting trespassing, let's see it.

If you can link to any court cases where someone was jailed for inciting trespassing or a lesser charge, such as jaywalking, link to the case.

How many times do you need to be told? PUOSU

Put up or shut up.

Got that?

Try substantiating your claim. I sure as hell am not going to take your word for it.

The worst you could put on him is 'inciting trespassing'. and I doubt they not wasting court time on such a lesser charge.
You substantiate YOUR claim he said peacefully.

He did say peacefully once but his actions show he was anything but peaceful.

Why is this man not in jail?

The truth begins @7:36 into the video.

He did say peacefully once but his actions show he was anything but peaceful.

Why is this man not in jail?

Inciting trespassing isn't a crime they are pursuing for 1/6 crimes, apparently they are going for the actual trespassers who did injury or damage

Got something better?

Incompetent rebuttal; vacuous claim, lacks substantiation. Carlson was instrumental in forwarding that narrative.
The video speaks for itself...Carlson is merely the incidental reporter of that documented evidence
Ad homs are not an argument.
Fuck you....Answer the original question: why is Epps the only "insurrectionist" that you leftist jackasses are defending at all costs?

Inciting trespassing isn't a crime, that's why.

Got something better?
Inciting trespassing isn't a crime they are pursuing for 1/6 crimes, apparently they are going for the actual trespassers who did injury or damage

Got something better?
According to the Tennessee Star, the jail where some rioters /trespassers are kept, houses 1,500 inmates. They are confined to their jail cells 22 hours per day, an increase of one hour over what it was last month. They are prohibited from going outside.

Why isn't Epps among those 'trespassers?'

Got something better?
'Apparently' you make too many excuses.

I saw Epps bend over to talk to some guy into his ear, and OTHERS beat down the barricade, and he followed.

I saw EPPS telling people to 'go into the capitol' and to do it 'peacefully'.

If you got something better than inciting trespassing, let's see it.

If you can link to any court cases where someone was jailed for inciting trespassing or a lesser charge, such as jaywalking, link to the case.

How many times do you need to be told? PUOSU

Put up or shut up.

Got that?
I saw epps whispering to break down the barrier. Fuck off dickhead.

The summary above is based on a 60-minute video interview with Ray Epps (below). Fox News, Trump, and particularly Tucker Carlson have spread lies about Epps, accusing him of being an FBI plant with the aim of inciting the insurrection.
It was Trump who incited the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack, not Epps or anyone else.

I saw epps whispering to break down the barrier. Fuck off dickhead.
But you didn’t. You saw him whisper. You don’t know that he told him to break down the barrier. You made that up.

This is the problem with you guys. You take one fact, add on a lie and pretend like the whole thing can never be questioned.

Forum List

Back