The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

Says the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.
:rolleyes:

Your concession and surrender is noted and appreciated.
How do you explain, given the extreme aggression the FBI has exerted on J6 protesters, that Ray Epps was not even QUESTIONED by the FBI after indisputable evidence of him inciting a crowd to break into the Capitol?

He was questioned. His picture was posted and he turned himself in. He was not arrested.

I think Epps was there to rile up who ever he could....As for the actions people took to riot, that's on them...
Sure, but riling people up is literally what a rally is for. You could equally say that Trump was there to rile people up.

As for accusations that Epps was under some direction from the government, it's stupid.

Sure, but riling people up is literally what a rally is for. You could equally say that Trump was there to rile people up.

As for accusations that Epps was under some direction from the government, it's stupid.
Then explain why he is in hiding?

How do you explain, given the extreme aggression the FBI has exerted on J6 protesters, that Ray Epps was not even QUESTIONED by the FBI after indisputable evidence of him inciting a crowd to break into the Capitol?

Not true. In the video in the OP, Epps called the FBI right away after learning they put him on a "seeking information" page. He also said he met with them 2 months after that where the questioned him extensively.

Not true. In the video in the OP, Epps called the FBI right away after learning they put him on a "seeking information" page. He also said he met with them 2 months after that where the questioned him extensively.
Wow, you seem to have more information than the high ranking FBI people that testified to Congress that they couldn't talk about Epps.....Are you CIA?

Odd how the moonbats hear Epps say "peacefully", then completely ignore that Trump also said "peacefully", innit?
Absolutely! I've been making the point that if Trump had been in Epp's shoes, that they'd call for his arrest IMMEDIATELY! I've never seen so many Libs come to the rescue of a man who wears a MAGA hat. I guess miracles really do happen.

Wow, you seem to have more information than the high ranking FBI people that testified to Congress that they couldn't talk about Epps.....Are you CIA?

You mean this person questioned by Congress...?

Ted Cruz: Did federal agents or those in service of federal agents actively encourage violent and criminal conduct on January 6th?

Jill Sanborn: Not to my knowledge, sir.

Ray Epps, a passionate supporter of President Trump, attended the January 6 protest at the U.S Capitol. However, his contradictory behavior sparked a conspiracy theory accusing him of being a government agent inciting insurrection. As a result, Epps sold his 5 acre ranch is now in hiding in a 300 sq ft motor home after receiving death threats. He claims to have attended the protest believing the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, and he denies any involvement with the federal government, the FBI, or The Oath Keepers. The January 6th committee and the FBI investigated Epps, but he was not considered significant enough for the committee's final report. The FBI has issued a statement denying Epps was ever an FBI source or employee.

The summary above is based on a 60-minute video interview with Ray Epps (below). Fox News, Trump, and particularly Tucker Carlson have spread lies about Epps, accusing him of being an FBI plant with the aim of inciting the insurrection. Other conspiracy theorists on the right have further propagated this narrative, causing harm to Epps. Epps, a Trump supporter, attended the event like other believers, only to be turned on by those who sought to scapegoat him and shift blame away from Trump and their own misdeeds, casting Epps as the villain.

Trump and his supporters threw one of their own under the bus because that is who they are: A bunch of gullible, desperate people who feel neglected, but have been victimized by a man who knows how to take advantage of gullible people, exploit them for megabucks, and to keep his own hide out of jail via the shield of the presidency, a presidency whose legacy is a fucktangle of grifters, criminals, and corruption on parade.

This 60 minute segment reveals the truth.

Not-so-humbly tendered,
Rumpole

The more I read your stuff the more I know you are a paid agitprop. It's good to know that is how our tax dollars are being used. I doubt you are paid by the DNC, probably some Federal Bureau of Internet Outreach

Ray Epps is a Trump cultist, and you're defending him, congrats on your bipartisanship. :cool:
Yes, I would defend anyone against being treated unfairly. Being subject to death threats is wrong.

Does that strike you as odd? I guess that's why your so confused.

Yes, I would defend anyone against being treated unfairly. Being subject to death threats is wrong.

Does that strike you as odd? I guess that's why your so confused.

Yes, I find it odd that you call Trump supporters cultists, and in the same post you defend one... :dunno: seems a bit contradictory..

Good of you to support a 'cultist' though, even if you do insult him at the same time you're attempting to defend him.

You mean this person questioned by Congress...?

Ted Cruz: Did federal agents or those in service of federal agents actively encourage violent and criminal conduct on January 6th?
Jill Sanborn: Not to my knowledge, sir.
Oh, let's hear the whole thing, in context, instead of what you'd like to cherry pick for us today....

So, tell me Faun, why something so blatant as what Epps was doing that day, can't be talked about to direct questions from a Senator conducting oversight?

What you libs are trying to promote here is not only laughable, but disgusting....All of these people should be out on their asses, if not prosecuted...

Because the Trump cultists made him a target of conspiracy theories and thats resulted in death threats.
But, according to you, he's a part of this supposed "cult".... Why would they be threatening him?

Forum List

Back