The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

"Goading" to do what though? He's not telling people to break the law.

He is not obligated to stop anyone from tearing anything down. That's not illegal.

Thousands of people ran towards the Capitol with the other rioters but are not prosecuted. The people that are being prosecuted assaulted officers or entered the building, which Epps did not do.
Actually ... people are obligated to at least report a crime if not stop it altogether. And since he was likely in communication with his FBI handlers ... he could have made an attempt if he actually wanted to. But I didn't hear him yelling: "Hey everyone ... let's do this peacefully." Instead ... he watched as his followers did their thing, and he ran along with them after the fact.

It's perfectly clear that he was an agent provocateur.

Actually ... people are obligated to at least report a crime if not stop it altogether. And since he was likely in communication with his FBI handlers ... he could have made an attempt if he actually wanted to. But I didn't hear him yelling: "Hey everyone ... let's do this peacefully." Instead ... he watched as his followers did their thing, and he ran along with them after the fact.

Most of the time people are not required to report a crime. There are a few specific instances where it is mandatory, but those revolve around child abuse. Besides, it's illogical to report the riot to police, since the police were right there getting their asses kicked by the rioters. The police were well aware the rioters were committing crimes, they didn't need Epps to tell them.

Again, Epps didn't specifically call for anyone to commit a crime.

I defend anyone who is accused of committing a crime they didn't commit.

That's happening to Epps, you know, the topic of this thread that you don't want to talk about.

I've been talking about him in every post. Again, thanks for conceding that there were thousands of people there protesting that was perfectly legal, and no one charged with insurrection. I'm glad you're standing up for a MAGA supporter in Epps, very patriotic of you. :cool:

Ray Epps is a groomer who eats live babies for breakfast. Ray Epps shot the missile into the Pentagon on 9/11. He is also the guy who fired the Jewish space laser and started wildfires in California to make way for a bullet train track. Ray Epps was the second shooter on the grassy knoll.

I've been talking about him in every post. Again, thanks for conceding that there were thousands of people there protesting that was perfectly legal, and no one charged with insurrection. I'm glad you're standing up for a MAGA supporter in Epps, very patriotic of you. :cool:
Like I said, you say nothing relevant.

I'm not conceding anything. You should look up the definition of the word concede.

What FBI handlers? The FBI said he wasn't connected to them.

He did not enter the Capitol.
I never said he “entered the Capitol”. I said he kept encouraging everyone to storm the Capitol. And he did. Encouraging others to commit a crime is itself a crime (I know it shouldn’t be, but it is)
No, he didn’t.
Yes he did. Literally dozens of times. And it’s all on video so you can stop denying it now.

Like I said, you say nothing relevant.

I'm not conceding anything. You should look up the definition of the word concede.

You conceded that the majority of the people there that day protesting did nothing wrong, including Epps. You supported a MAGA member, good job!

Was anyone else charged with that on Jan 6? No? Why would you expect only him to be?

Look, another leftie supporting a proud MAGA member and conceding that the majority of the other MAGA people there did nothing wrong. Glad you're finally coming around to the truth, and that all MAGA people aren't criminals!

You linked to Breitbart. Another right wing billionaire owned “Questionable Source”.
Sweetie…Breitbart was created by Andrew Breitbart. At the time he started it, he was a middle class citizen with barely a penny to his name.

When he died, he was worth less than $10 million. So no, it is not “owned by a right-wing billionaire”. You are a mountain of disinformation and misinformation.

Furthermore, it has an impeccable record for journalism. I’ll say it again: it has an impeccable record for journalism. The most reliable source in America today. You cannot show a single instance where they were caught in a scandal pushing disinformation like CNN, ABC, CBS, and MSNBC have been.

I never said he “entered the Capitol”. I said he kept encouraging everyone to storm the Capitol. And he did. Encouraging others to commit a crime is itself a crime (I know it shouldn’t be, but it is)

Yes he did. Literally dozens of times. And it’s all on video so you can stop denying it now.

No one was charged with inciting others to go into the Capitol. :eusa_doh:

You conceded that the majority of the people there that day protesting did nothing wrong, including Epps. You supported a MAGA member, good job!
How did I concede that? I never denied it in the first place.

Forum List

Back