The truth doesn't matter to the right.

Well, I'm not gonna complain when they acquit even though he did send Ghoulaini to commit extortion and misuse his powers of potus to further the US's interests, not his ….. I mean both goper and dems will have to cast votes that would cost them re-election, and really there are two truisms: one he ain't getting convicted, and honestly he failed to compete the extortion, so it really necessary to commit political seppuku over. It's just not a profile in courage moment. I mean there weren't many pols with the stones to call out W as the troops rolled into Iraq despite no womd, and there weren't too many to call out Trump on Obama not being an American and inciting the White Supremacists

But the facts will come out, and Americans can decide.
yeah, obammy is from Kenya. we know it. evidence is out there. Or obammy committed fraud like Pocahontas.
Delusional.
well, you should look up where he said he was from on his college entrance papers. Just saying, he presented that, not me. so you meant obammy right?

You don't have his college entrance papers. Obama didn't present anything of the sort. Unless you can prove me wrong, you're just being delusional again.
He's always delusional: he's a birther.

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

Here you go, dumbass....

Turley's Comments To Congress - You Don't Have A Case

Turley explains:

1. They don't have case
2. They (congress) is the entity abusing power

Turley does not like Trump. He's the top of the line in this area.

So take your facts (do you need to borrow a magnifying glass to find them ?) and shove it.

Turley want's a seat on the Supreme Court.

Turley would be a decent pick.

Michelle Obama would be terrific.

What are her credentials?

No skeletons in her closet and she is qualified, see:

https://www.biography.com/us-first-lady/michelle-obama

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

If you commies are so interested in the truth, why didn't you allow the minority hearing days in both committees as required by house rules?

Which rules. And why are you fascists so interested in keeping facts, evidence and truth away from the public?

Well, I'm not gonna complain when they acquit even though he did send Ghoulaini to commit extortion and misuse his powers of potus to further the US's interests, not his ….. I mean both goper and dems will have to cast votes that would cost them re-election, and really there are two truisms: one he ain't getting convicted, and honestly he failed to compete the extortion, so it really necessary to commit political seppuku over. It's just not a profile in courage moment. I mean there weren't many pols with the stones to call out W as the troops rolled into Iraq despite no womd, and there weren't too many to call out Trump on Obama not being an American and inciting the White Supremacists

yeah, obammy is from Kenya. we know it. evidence is out there. Or obammy committed fraud like Pocahontas.
Delusional.
well, you should look up where he said he was from on his college entrance papers. Just saying, he presented that, not me. so you meant obammy right?

You don't have his college entrance papers. Obama didn't present anything of the sort. Unless you can prove me wrong, you're just being delusional again.
then how did he get this ID?

Did Barack Obama Attend Columbia University as a Foreign Student?

studentid2.jpg

Delusional.

He's always delusional: he's a birther.
funny how the lady that provided obammy's birth certificate mysteriously died in an airplane crash. funny shit huh?

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash

I'm from the mold that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks as a duck, it's a duck mold.

Delusional.

studentid2.jpg

He didn’t. That’s a photoshop. did you intentionally link to Snopes?

Delusional.

studentid2.jpg

I did, the link had the name in it. Did you read it? He had a step father. yes?

Delusional.

studentid2.jpg

What name? You asked how Obama got the ID and posted a photo of a fake ID that some internet troll came up with. What do you think you’re proving?

studentid2.jpg

What name? You asked how Obama got the ID and posted a photo of a fake ID that some internet troll came up with. What do you think you’re proving?
how do you know it's fake? how does anyone know?

Fk dude, this shit came out before he was ever president.

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

If you commies are so interested in the truth, why didn't you allow the minority hearing days in both committees as required by house rules?

fk dude, they had four weeks.

Actually adumb shitt took months.

this will not go quick now. IMO. I believe the GOP is going to bring up all kinds of good shit. Let's get it all on record now!! no more back door hiding. no one can plead the fifth.

Which rules. And why are you fascists so interested in keeping facts, evidence and truth away from the public?

What did I say dip shit, "house rules". And the commies in the house said they have an irrefutable case, let them present it and see if the senate agrees. Seems to me you're worried the house screwed the pooch and are looking to the senate to bail them out, guess what cletus, that's not the senates job.

this will not go quick now. IMO. I believe the GOP is going to bring up all kinds of good shit. Let's get it all on record now!! no more back door hiding. no one can plead the fifth.

Are you high?

Here you go, dumbass....

Turley's Comments To Congress - You Don't Have A Case

Turley explains:

1. They don't have case
2. They (congress) is the entity abusing power

Turley does not like Trump. He's the top of the line in this area.

So take your facts (do you need to borrow a magnifying glass to find them ?) and shove it.

Your idea of qualifications differ from mine. Where is the body of her legal work?

Are you high?

not at all. but fk, revenge is a strange game. Again, The dems opened pandora's box IMO

Your idea of qualifications differ from mine. Where is the body of her legal work?
three years as a lawyer. And a corporate lawyer. no case reviews no, cases assigned or litigated. So I wonder about her experience other than being black and obammy's partner?

studentid2.jpg

Because that ID card format was introduced until 1996. Because the ID number is of a different student who published their ID online decades ago. Because the photo used in Obama's file photo from his time as a state senator in Illinois.

God damn son, aren't you embarrassed yet?

Because that ID card format was introduced until 1996. Because the ID number is of a different student who published their ID online decades ago. Because the photo used in Obama's file photo from his time as a state senator in Illinois.

not at all. dude, you didn't prove anything. then post the ID that was supposedly from his time there. that's all, why won't you ever back up your shit?

not at all. dude, you didn't prove anything. then post the ID that was supposedly from his time there. that's all, why won't you ever back up your shit?
Here's the photo they lifted for the student ID.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24479497.html

It's fake.

It's not necessary. See the background on many former members of the SC.

Forum List

Back