The truth doesn't matter to the right.

yeah, obammy is from Kenya. we know it. evidence is out there. Or obammy committed fraud like Pocahontas.
Delusional.
well, you should look up where he said he was from on his college entrance papers. Just saying, he presented that, not me. so you meant obammy right?

You don't have his college entrance papers. Obama didn't present anything of the sort. Unless you can prove me wrong, you're just being delusional again.
then how did he get this ID?

Did Barack Obama Attend Columbia University as a Foreign Student?

studentid2.jpg

He didn’t. That’s a photoshop. did you intentionally link to Snopes?
If you are that stupid , you will direct people to information showing that you are wrong , now that's a hoot.

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

If you commies are so interested in the truth, why didn't you allow the minority hearing days in both committees as required by house rules?

fk dude, they had four weeks.

Actually adumb shitt took months.

this will not go quick now. IMO. I believe the GOP is going to bring up all kinds of good shit. Let's get it all on record now!! no more back door hiding. no one can plead the fifth.
No they are not going to allow witnesses , here's the good part, all the evidence that the hate party said is jury rigged by the democrats is Scum bags own people calling him guilty . I love it it, it's a comedy act. He is as guilty as anyone can be. the evidence is 100% there and it has twice that amount of evidence that backs up the charges , that the hate party will do everything in it's power to not allow. Love it. They actually think he is innocent. Hate will blind you that way.

Actually adumb shitt took months.

this will not go quick now. IMO. I believe the GOP is going to bring up all kinds of good shit. Let's get it all on record now!! no more back door hiding. no one can plead the fifth.

Are you high?

not at all. but fk, revenge is a strange game. Again, The dems opened pandora's box IMO

So where did you come up with "no one can plead the fifth"? That's a constitutional right no one can take away.

then why are we here? The entire process in the house was against due process as called out by the 5th amendment..

Like the Fourteenth Amendment, the Fifth Amendment includes a due process clause stating that no person shall "be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law." The Fifth Amendment's due process clause applies to the federal government,

As a matter of proceedings, this violates Trump's rights. If I'm Trump's lawyers, I walk in and say my defendant wasn't afforded due process in the House as afforded him in the 5th Amendment, as such ,I request the charges be dismissed and then we can all move forward.
God these back door lawyers are a hoot. always 99% wrong. but these guys know everything.

Are you high?

not at all. but fk, revenge is a strange game. Again, The dems opened pandora's box IMO

So where did you come up with "no one can plead the fifth"? That's a constitutional right no one can take away.

The Grand Jury Clause.

Link?

Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
this guy is going nuts over this nonsense. He knows nothing about this at all. I've seen a endless list of make believe reasons why the turd is not guilty. all of them are funny and all make these goofballs look ridiculous.

This added truth from Giuliani associate Lev Parnas is just the beginning and this is how it will go, more people with total proof of this orange clowns criminal action will step foreword during the Senate part of the Impeachment , The senate will try to stop every single fact being heard because like their leader scum bag they sold out the constitution, they literally don't care what the evidence is , they want this dictator to stay in power. It's the New America that the right wants , Total control. They care nothing about our democracy they have sold it out for power and money and every single supporter of this constitutional threat is as guilty.

"The truth doesn't matter to the right. "

When did it matter to the Left?

Yeah, the whole thing with Ted Kennedy going to a foreign power in the Soviets to help undercut his election never made much traction with the news media. There are some truth like that, that make Watergate look like childs' play but are completely ignored.

The Grand Jury Clause.

Link?

Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
this guy is going nuts over this nonsense. He knows nothing about this at all. I've seen a endless list of make believe reasons why the turd is not guilty. all of them are funny and all make these goofballs look ridiculous.

How about this one?

Define "the right'". This isn't on "me". I am afraid to mention I voted for Trump, accept for here. To most of my co workers or my family I have to hide in the closet. Freedom is weird....

Well, I'm not gonna complain when they acquit even though he did send Ghoulaini to commit extortion and misuse his powers of potus to further the US's interests, not his ….. I mean both goper and dems will have to cast votes that would cost them re-election, and really there are two truisms: one he ain't getting convicted, and honestly he failed to compete the extortion, so it really necessary to commit political seppuku over. It's just not a profile in courage moment. I mean there weren't many pols with the stones to call out W as the troops rolled into Iraq despite no womd, and there weren't too many to call out Trump on Obama not being an American and inciting the White Supremacists

But the facts will come out, and Americans can decide.
yeah, obammy is from Kenya. we know it. evidence is out there. Or obammy committed fraud like Pocahontas.
Delusional.
well, you should look up where he said he was from on his college entrance papers. Just saying, he presented that, not me. so you meant obammy right?

You don't have his college entrance papers. Obama didn't present anything of the sort. Unless you can prove me wrong, you're just being delusional again.

studentid2.jpg

This is how down right stupid and a total liar you are.

Bar codes weren't on student IDs in 1981. In fact, bar codes didn't start showing up on products until the mid to late 80s.

Universities and colleges didn't start using bar codes on student ID until the 90s.

You are a liar.

Last edited:
Delusional.

studentid2.jpg

Bar codes weren't on student IDs in 1981. In fact, bar codes didn't start showing up on products until the mid to late 80s.

Universities and colleges didn't start using bar codes on student ID until the 90s.

You are a liar.

Barcodes were on products starting in 1974. You are the filthy liar.

Delusional.

studentid2.jpg
Its a proven fake like the hate group they call a party

Fuck you and your shithead thread.

The truth doesn't matter to the right.

Ummmm. . .

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO!!!

Tell me the exact moment you think this becomes a child.

Also, explain how or why it wasn't a child in the moments before.

Last edited:
Trumpbots know very well that they and just about all Republicans are full of shit.

This whole Trump fiasco is nothing but an attempt at dictatorship by a minority. It will fail.
It's a Dim fiasco, moron. They will learn that good and hard come November.

You are currently experiencing Trump Derangement Orgasm....each time a fake story comes out that will "end" Trump....you reach that level of excitement....only to have it crushed when, a few days later, the story falls apart...which apparently this one is doing right now....... they have nothing, but you keep hoping.....and you wait for that next stimulation, eagerly, expecting it to be different next time...

Trumpbots know very well that they and just about all Republicans are full of shit.

This whole Trump fiasco is nothing but an attempt at dictatorship by a minority. It will fail.
It is you stupid libtards that are full of shit, proven daily.

Well, really, there's nothing beyond partisanship to deny Trump broke the law, and his oath of office, in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid. The Trumpstettes on the board will bleat and cry, but even in the Senate the gop's defense is about "witnesses," not the facts.

But the question is really … so Trump did it. Does the Senate kick him out 8 mos before an election for extortion and violation of his oath? And it's not just him. If they convict, the dems will take the Senate as well as the WH. I don't think the dems would behave differently.

I think its a pity that so many Americans would still vote for the guy on the basis of "they all do it." Obama, W, HW and Clinton all lied about shit, but they didn't use their powers to influence a foreign country to help in an election. Clinton was accused of getting Chinese help, but the proof wasn't there.

Hillary did solicit donations for access to the SoS office. But she wasn't elected.
Its partisanship and a sore loser mentality thats driving the „“trumped up“ charges against the Donald

Delusional.

studentid2.jpg

You are a liar.
Link

Delusional.

studentid2.jpg

You are a liar.
Link

Dude. Cmon. It’s a photoshop of this guy’s ID.

upload_2020-1-18_19-11-41.jpeg

Delusional.

studentid2.jpg

You are a liar.

You will have to prove that. I was alive at the time. Bar codes weren't on products until the 80s. In 1976 stores tried to use them but it was a total failure because of the scanners The research I've read thus far shows that the government started using bar codes in the 80s. The first supermarket to use bar codes was in Australia in 1979. I can't find the exact year stores in the US started using them but it was like I said, in the 80s.

They weren't on student IDs until the 90s.

The ID that person posted is a forgery and nothing but a lie.

studentid2.jpg

You are a liar.

You will have to prove that. I was alive at the time. Bar codes weren't on products until the 80s. In 1976 stores tried to use them but it was a total failure because of the scanners The research I've read thus far shows that the government started using bar codes in the 80s. The first supermarket to use bar codes was in Australia in 1979. I can't find the exact year stores in the US started using them but it was like I said, in the 80s.

They weren't on student IDs until the 90s.

The ID that person posted is a forgery and nothing but a lie.

Okie dokie....
Use of Barcodes

studentid2.jpg

You are a liar.
Link

Dude. Cmon. It’s a photoshop of this guy’s ID.

View attachment 301180
I don't know who is right or wrong here but wouldn't it be easier to fake that/your posted ID...but I suppose if someone was going to go to the trouble of faking that ID they would have made the pic look more like a dude.

Forum List

Back