The truth doesn't matter to the right.

Turley would be a decent pick.

Michelle Obama would be terrific.

What are her credentials?

No skeletons in her closet and she is qualified, see:

https://www.biography.com/us-first-lady/michelle-obama

Your idea of qualifications differ from mine. Where is the body of her legal work?
three years as a lawyer. And a corporate lawyer. no case reviews no, cases assigned or litigated. So I wonder about her experience other than being black and obammy's partner?

upload_2020-1-16_9-4-17.png

Michelle Obama would be terrific.

What are her credentials?

No skeletons in her closet and she is qualified, see:

https://www.biography.com/us-first-lady/michelle-obama

Your idea of qualifications differ from mine. Where is the body of her legal work?
three years as a lawyer. And a corporate lawyer. no case reviews no, cases assigned or litigated. So I wonder about her experience other than being black and obammy's partner?

View attachment 300708

What are your qualifications?

View attachment 300708

If you commies are so interested in the truth, why didn't you allow the minority hearing days in both committees as required by house rules?

fk dude, they had four weeks.

Actually adumb shitt took months.

this will not go quick now. IMO. I believe the GOP is going to bring up all kinds of good shit. Let's get it all on record now!! no more back door hiding. no one can plead the fifth.

Are you high?

not at all. but fk, revenge is a strange game. Again, The dems opened pandora's box IMO

So where did you come up with "no one can plead the fifth"? That's a constitutional right no one can take away.

this will not go quick now. IMO. I believe the GOP is going to bring up all kinds of good shit. Let's get it all on record now!! no more back door hiding. no one can plead the fifth.

Are you high?

not at all. but fk, revenge is a strange game. Again, The dems opened pandora's box IMO

So where did you come up with "no one can plead the fifth"? That's a constitutional right no one can take away.

then why are we here? The entire process in the house was against due process as called out by the 5th amendment..

Like the Fourteenth Amendment, the Fifth Amendment includes a due process clause stating that no person shall "be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law." The Fifth Amendment's due process clause applies to the federal government,

As a matter of proceedings, this violates Trump's rights. If I'm Trump's lawyers, I walk in and say my defendant wasn't afforded due process in the House as afforded him in the 5th Amendment, as such ,I request the charges be dismissed and then we can all move forward.

Last edited:

Are you high?

then why are we here?

:wtf:

Well, really, there's nothing beyond partisanship to deny Trump broke the law

What law did he break? Post the text of the law.

and his oath of office

What part of his oath did he break? Post the text of the oath broken.

in using Ghoulani as his personal lawyer to extort a new Biden investigation for aid.

When did he do this? Even the target of the alleged extortion says it didn't happen.

Frankly, I believe the House "managers" are going to be de-pantsed in front of the entire nation in the course of the Senate trial.

But then, that's what clowns are for.
did they vote yet?

I don't get that they have to vote to send the papers over. I mean, isn't that a given? Would they ever vote no? Couldn't they have done this at the same time weeks ago? What then was the point of the impeachment? And why do the Democrats keep dragging this out while claiming the Republicans are afraid of something? How is it that every time the Democrats do anything, they somehow manage to make this into an even bigger horseshit show?
Freak, I thought that very same thought. Perhaps, and I'm only thinking outloud here, they voted on the managers. that is the only logical thing to me. Perhaps there is information on the slick willie one to see if there was a vote to send them over. I heard this morning, and I cracked up at it, that the reason for the delay to send them was Peloser waiting on her gold covered pens to come in. Cracked me up. This somber moment and then handing out pens like congratulatory trophies. Somber my fking Caucasian ass.

LESSEE:
  • Historic Canada/USA/Mexico deal in the works to replace NAFTA.
  • DOW at historic high.
  • Economy booming with employment in the rafters.
  • NK no longer lobbing missiles over Japan.
  • China on the verge of signing new, better trade deal.
  • ISIS busted.
  • Pulled out of Syria.
  • ISIS and now Iran terrorist leader dead, people there in revolt threatening to overthrown the Ayatollah, and the EU in a wrangle with them pissed now because Iran is violating the JCPOA that THEY are still committed to.
Yep. Not the greatest time to be claiming a president should be impeached! :auiqs.jpg:

Are you high?

then why are we here?

:wtf:

see post #105 and

The Supreme Court has interpreted the Fifth Amendment's Due Process Clause as providing two main protections: procedural due process, which requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property, and substantive due process, which protects certain fundamental rights from government interference. The Supreme Court has also held that the Due Process Clause contains a prohibition against vague laws and an implied equal protection requirement similar to the Fourteenth Amendment's Equal Protection Clause.

Are you high?

The Grand Jury Clause.

Are you high?

The Grand Jury Clause.

Link?

Are you high?

The Grand Jury Clause.

Link?

Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

Are you high?

The Grand Jury Clause.

Link?

BTW, the 5th amendment is only for self incrimination, not withholding information on others.

Are you high?

The Grand Jury Clause.

Link?

And that voids the right to plea the 5th, HOW?

Are you high?

The Grand Jury Clause.

Link?

BTW, the 5th amendment is only for self incrimination, not withholding information on others.

Any other stunning revelations, captain obvious?

The Grand Jury Clause.

Link?

And that voids the right to plea the 5th, HOW?

well further down in the same link..

In the Salinas case, justices Alito, Roberts, and Kennedy held that "the Fifth Amendment's privilege against self-incrimination does not extend to defendants who simply decide to remain mute during questioning. Long-standing judicial precedent has held that any witness who desires protection against self-incrimination must explicitly claim that protection."

The Grand Jury Clause.

Link?

Any other stunning revelations, captain obvious?

who the fk do you think you're talking to? just curious.

Trumpbots know very well that they and just about all Republicans are full of shit.

This whole Trump fiasco is nothing but an attempt at dictatorship by a minority. It will fail.

Seek TDS treatment. We survived Obama and your side will survive 2 terms of Trump just relax.

Whether you liked Obama and his policies and whether I like Trump and his policies is immaterial.

Trump has abused the powers of his office and obstructed justice. Obama did not.

That's all there is to it.

Trumpbots know very well that they and just about all Republicans are full of shit.

This whole Trump fiasco is nothing but an attempt at dictatorship by a minority. It will fail.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Funny how Trump's a dictator for one faux pas that amounted to nothing, but Obama is a Nobel Prize winner and world champion for repeatedly breaking the law, abusing his power and needing the Supreme Court to slap him down 13 times for trying to exceed his presidential authority!

1. Obama receiving the Nobel Peace prize has nothing to do with how he executed his duties as President.

2. The Republicans controlled the House of Representatives for 6 of Obama's 8 years as President. If he abused his powers then the Republicans failed to do their jobs if they did not impeach him. The reason that they did not impeach him is simple: HE DID NOT ABUSE THE POWERS OF THE PRESIDENCY!

3. The Supreme court finding against his policies does not mean that he was abusing his powers. The Supreme court routinely finds against the policies of sitting Presidents - nothing extraordinary.

Seek TDS treatment. We survived Obama and your side will survive 2 terms of Trump just relax.

Whether you liked Obama and his policies and whether I like Trump and his policies is immaterial.

Trump has abused the powers of his office and obstructed justice. Obama did not.

That's all there is to it.

Your post is laughable :21:

Well, I'm not gonna complain when they acquit even though he did send Ghoulaini to commit extortion and misuse his powers of potus to further the US's interests, not his ….. I mean both goper and dems will have to cast votes that would cost them re-election, and really there are two truisms: one he ain't getting convicted, and honestly he failed to compete the extortion, so it really necessary to commit political seppuku over. It's just not a profile in courage moment. I mean there weren't many pols with the stones to call out W as the troops rolled into Iraq despite no womd, and there weren't too many to call out Trump on Obama not being an American and inciting the White Supremacists

But the facts will come out, and Americans can decide.
yeah, obammy is from Kenya. we know it. evidence is out there. Or obammy committed fraud like Pocahontas.
Delusional.
well, you should look up where he said he was from on his college entrance papers. Just saying, he presented that, not me. so you meant obammy right?

You don't have his college entrance papers. Obama didn't present anything of the sort. Unless you can prove me wrong, you're just being delusional again.
then how did he get this ID?

Did Barack Obama Attend Columbia University as a Foreign Student?

studentid2.jpg
Its a proven fake like the hate group they call a party

Forum List

Back