Zone1 The Truth is Spoken Here

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We have seen the Chris Rock routine, but this guy is speaking on issues seriously.

ElevateVictimhood.jpg

We have seen the Chris Rock routine, but this guy is speaking on issues seriously.

He is 50/50 on this......half wrong, half right.

I don't know about it being in written law, but I'm sure it was put there sometime in the 40s or 50s, if it is there.
I mean, the Democrats were HIGHLY and VIOLENTLY against blacks in this country (still are), and they themselves created many racist laws specifically designed against blacks. Not whites, not Mexicans, not Asians...........but blacks.

Blacks moving into white areas and then the whites moving away.........well, it's a known fact...........YOU CAN LOOK IT UP...........that when blacks move into a white area, the crime rate goes UP, the property values go DOWN, surrounding physical property gets destroyed, the safety of the area becomes a threat........

Why is that? Because blacks don't move to white areas to GET AWAY from crime, violence, and destruction............THEY BRING IT WITH THEM TO BECOME A CANCER TO ANOTHER AREA AND DESTROY IT!

I'm not talking about educated black people with morals, manners, ethics, and working brains. I'm talking about the other 80% of blacks that are racist bigots, haters, welfare leeches, and gun toting thugs that will rape, kill, and maim anything and anybody anytime they feel like it. And if they WANT something, they are going to STEAL it, not WORK for it!!!!

So tell me I'm wrong, when past legitimate research on this says I'm right.

Wouldn't YOU move away too?

Several areas of the DFW metro area have been turned into deadly ghettos, that used to be prime, clean, safe areas. Now they are dangerous, deadly, and trashed out because the blacks moved in, and the whites moved out. Not because they WANTED to move out, but because they HAD to move out for their own safety and the safety of their families.

Chris Rock speaks on issues seriously, you just don't like what he says so you tune him out.

I love Chris Rock. Ever since I first saw him long, long ago on TV. He's freeking awesome.
I also like Dave Chappell. They both have a good sense of humor about life, color, and all the bullshit thats in both.

DGH is a good comedian, but he leans too much towards believing a lot of the Democrat bullshit propaganda.

I don't know about it being in written law, but I'm sure it was put there sometime in the 40s or 50s, if it is there.
I mean, the Democrats were HIGHLY and VIOLENTLY against blacks in this country (still are), and they themselves created many racist laws specifically designed against blacks. Not whites, not Mexicans, not Asians...........but blacks.

Blacks moving into white areas and then the whites moving away.........well, it's a known fact...........YOU CAN LOOK IT UP...........that when blacks move into a white area, the crime rate goes UP, the property values go DOWN, surrounding physical property gets destroyed, the safety of the area becomes a threat........

Why is that? Because blacks don't move to white areas to GET AWAY from crime, violence, and destruction............THEY BRING IT WITH THEM TO BECOME A CANCER TO ANOTHER AREA AND DESTROY IT!

I'm not talking about educated black people with morals, manners, ethics, and working brains. I'm talking about the other 80% of blacks that are racist bigots, haters, welfare leeches, and gun toting thugs that will rape, kill, and maim anything and anybody anytime they feel like it. And if they WANT something, they are going to STEAL it, not WORK for it!!!!

Several areas of the DFW metro area have been turned into deadly ghettos, that used to be prime, clean, safe areas. Now they are dangerous, deadly, and trashed out because the blacks moved in, and the whites moved out. Not because they WANTED to move out, but because they HAD to move out for their own safety and the safety of their families.
IF "Systemic" racism is real, certainly it is embodied by this"Anti White" hate mechanic pushed by the Democrats. White supremacy is a HUGE problem? Name one!

IF "Systemic" racism is real, certainly it is embodied by this"Anti White" hate mechanic pushed by the Democrats. White supremacy is a HUGE problem? Name one!
No, that's not what systemic racism is. Name a white supremacist you say?

Mary L.

I love Chris Rock. Ever since I first saw him long, long ago on TV. He's freeking awesome.
I also like Dave Chappell. They both have a good sense of humor about life, color, and all the bullshit thats in both.

DGH is a good comedian, but he leans too much towards believing a lot of the Democrat bullshit propaganda.
The bs propaganda is republican. It's funny how racists try telling people how racism isn't real while they exhibit the behavior?

Yup. My grandparents lived in a poor neighborhood in NYC - mostly Jews and Italians. The residents didn’t have an extra nickel to scrape together, but the streets were clean and safe. Now, 50 years later, it is 100% black and known to be among the most dangerous areas of the city - drug deals, gang killings, and the streets are full of garbage.

Forum List

Back