The truth of Floyd’s death

They think that crime is created by bad cops.
I know it is. I also know this Country pledges to stand for Liberty and Justice for all-

Cops acting under the color of law are not acting under the rule of law- they and the Empty Suited clowns who write laws are Publicly Educated- there is THE common thread- everyone is indoctrinated with continuous (from birth forward) to compliance to authoritarian edicts which is NOT "the rule of law" and cops, with qualified immunity turn it into "comply or die" edict, under the "color of law".
Do you really think the vast majority of Police leave their homes each day to make citizens "comply or die"? That's such an exaggeration of the facts that it borders on farce, Gdjjr! So my question for you is a simple one...why do you NEED to exaggerate like that?

What exactly is the "color of law"?
That's what I figured would happen. Thank your Public Education for IMproper educating. Read: Piss Poor Education.

Figure it out, that way you're not as likely to forget it.

That's exactly why he would have been going back to prison though, Gdjjr! Because he had an aggravated assault charge on his record that was so heinous that any judge who looks at his sheet is going to throw the book at him! George Floyd resisted arrest because he was high on Meth and Fentynal but also because he knew what was coming once he got arraigned!
That's pure speculation of what "would" have happened. He wasn't arrested for what "did" happen in the past. Was he?
No. He was confronted for passing a counterfeit bill- he died during the arrest. That doesn't change the facts though, does it? SYSTEMIC abuse ingrained from birth is "law and order"- comply or die is the edict.
What do you think happens to a five time loser in our criminal system when he's picked up for passing counterfeit money and is high on Meth, Gdjjr? Pure speculation on my part? Nah, that's just knowing how things work when you go in front of a judge!

What exactly is the "color of law"?
That's what I figured would happen. Thank your Public Education for IMproper educating. Read: Piss Poor Education.

Figure it out, that way you're not as likely to forget it.
My public education was at one of the highest rated public High Schools in the nation actually! Throw in a degree in History and an MBA from a couple of well thought of colleges and I'm not exactly uneducated, Gdjjr! You'll have to try another approach on that...sorry!

Do you really think the vast majority of Police leave their homes each day to make citizens "comply or die"

Do you "feel" that is a smart question?

Let me ask you this? Do you think? or do you "feel" that making criminals out of ordinary citizens is Liberty and Justice for all? Emphasis on Liberty.

Do you not read about no knock raids killing innocent people?
Have you not heard of the militarization of police FORCEs? Do you remember when cops were called Peace Officers? I do.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see- justice is supposed to be blind, not blinded by.

Nah, that's just knowing how things work when you go in front of a judge!
In a trial an honest judge won't allow for past grievances to be used as evidence. Of course, honest and judge rarely are in the same room- and, "Hope is the cruelest of mistresses", but sometimes that's all there is. Hope.

But, since black robed idiots suffered the same piss poor education the hope usually is dashed.

Do you really think the vast majority of Police leave their homes each day to make citizens "comply or die"

Do you "feel" that is a smart question?

Let me ask you this? Do you think? or do you "feel" that making criminals out of ordinary citizens is Liberty and Justice for all? Emphasis on Liberty.

Do you not read about no knock raids killing innocent people?
Have you not heard of the militarization of police FORCEs? Do you remember when cops were called Peace Officers? I do.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see- justice is supposed to be blind, not blinded by.
Did those Police officers make a criminal out of George Floyd? Did the Police make him do home invasions? Did they make him point a gun at the belly of a pregnant woman? Did they make him wake up that morning and do meth? Did they make him try and pass that counterfeit bill even after his buddy tried to do it earlier? Who's really the blind person in this conversation?

Listen, people should be outraged over what happened to George Floyd, but let’s get one thing straight: Floyd didn’t die merely because he was black and the cop who killed him is white. Floyd died because America is being overrun with warrior cops—vigilantes with a badge—who are part of a government-run standing army that is waging war on the American people in the so-called name of law and order.

There it is, but will our elected leaders understand? Trump and his minions clearly aren’t getting it. Sniffy Joe isn’t either.

This terrible event could be yet another example of the power elite using tragedy to divide the people.

Engineering a Race War: Will This Be the American Police State’s Reichstag Fire? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
George Floyd died because he was a drug addled piece of shit who got up that day...did meth and then went out with his buddy to rip off a business with counterfeit money! George Floyd died because when the Police were called he resisted arrest and refused to get into the squad car! George Floyd died because George Floyd was a worthless piece of garbage whose actions put him on the ground with Police holding him down!

I'm sick and tired of hearing about "Saint George"! Peddle that baloney some where else! Anyone that would hold a gun to a pregnant woman's belly for money to buy drugs is such a worthless excuse for a human being someone should have killed him before he left Texas!
are you saying that .....
If he were white, the cop still would have murdered him?
Because of the narrative based media you probably don't know that the two had history.
I absolutely refuse to believe that Chauvin didn't know it was Floyd as he was arresting him. It is simply not possible to work for the same small company for many years and not know each other.
It at least invites the possibility that this was personal. There is a rumor that there was a love triangle some years back. That rumor is not substantiated. If it was personal, then it had nothing to do with him being black. But the narrative based media isn't talking about this because - it doesn't fit the pre-existing narrative.
I did read yesterday that Floyd had spats with Chauvin at the primarily black night club, for being overly aggressive, spraying mace in to the crowd instead of just the two fighting, kind of thing.... but that's unconfirmed.

But then my question would be, WHAT about the other 3 cops.... ?
And did you know Chauvin had 18 complaints filed against him?
Yes, did you know that the only reason he was still a cop is due to Democrat backed Police unions that make it nearly impossible to fire them? Police unions are absolutely why bad cops stay cops. Notice how that has also been left out of the narrative?
Chauvin was an asshole as described by those that knew him - and his other employer stated he was a hothead and had a flash temper. (however she didn't fire him either)
He will and should go to prison for what he did. No argument. But the fact that there is a solid possibility that this was personal - pokes a big hole in the narrative that it was about race. So... the narrative based media simply ignores that part of the story. - You OK with that?
I don't think you can rule race out because they knew each other and didn't like each other...it still could be a racist issue....

And, the liberal media is discussing the police union, and how they protect the bad apples.

It's the ENTIRE Defund the Police issue....

The reason to defund, is to abolish the union contract, then rehire only the good cops, and not rehire the bad cops with bad records, in the NEW policing organization.
Ah, yes..."bad records"! So who determines what constitutes a bad record, Care? The liberal media? Black Lives Matter? Antifa? What you don't seem to grasp is that the latter two of that list doesn't want a viable Police force of any kind. The liberal media is too myopic to see that. They think that crime is created by bad cops. It's a laughably ignorant viewpoint but they're all in on it!
The person in charge of interviewing and hiring the new police force, would determine that... likely the new chief of police, who is likely the old chief of police.

But if you want to know more, research what Camden, NJ did, who defunded their police and created a new police force in 2015....

Crime has gone down, the black community LOVE their relationship with their new police force, and even walked together at one of Camden' s peaceful rallies.

Nah, that's just knowing how things work when you go in front of a judge!
In a trial an honest judge won't allow for past grievances to be used as evidence. Of course, honest and judge rarely are in the same room- and, "Hope is the cruelest of mistresses", but sometimes that's all there is. Hope.

But, since black robed idiots suffered the same piss poor education the hope usually is dashed.
In a trial you're judged on the crime you're alleged to have committed. Is there any doubt that George Floyd attempted to pass a counterfeit bill or resisted arrest? So then it comes down to sentencing. My point is that judges look at your criminal history or lack there of when they decide how much time you do or don't do in jail! Five time losers and people with records of aggravated assault don't curry favor with most judges. They see them for what they are...career criminals that are a danger to society.

Listen, people should be outraged over what happened to George Floyd, but let’s get one thing straight: Floyd didn’t die merely because he was black and the cop who killed him is white. Floyd died because America is being overrun with warrior cops—vigilantes with a badge—who are part of a government-run standing army that is waging war on the American people in the so-called name of law and order.

There it is, but will our elected leaders understand? Trump and his minions clearly aren’t getting it. Sniffy Joe isn’t either.

This terrible event could be yet another example of the power elite using tragedy to divide the people.

Engineering a Race War: Will This Be the American Police State’s Reichstag Fire? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
George Floyd died because he was a drug addled piece of shit who got up that day...did meth and then went out with his buddy to rip off a business with counterfeit money! George Floyd died because when the Police were called he resisted arrest and refused to get into the squad car! George Floyd died because George Floyd was a worthless piece of garbage whose actions put him on the ground with Police holding him down!

I'm sick and tired of hearing about "Saint George"! Peddle that baloney some where else! Anyone that would hold a gun to a pregnant woman's belly for money to buy drugs is such a worthless excuse for a human being someone should have killed him before he left Texas!
Because of the narrative based media you probably don't know that the two had history.
I absolutely refuse to believe that Chauvin didn't know it was Floyd as he was arresting him. It is simply not possible to work for the same small company for many years and not know each other.
It at least invites the possibility that this was personal. There is a rumor that there was a love triangle some years back. That rumor is not substantiated. If it was personal, then it had nothing to do with him being black. But the narrative based media isn't talking about this because - it doesn't fit the pre-existing narrative.
I did read yesterday that Floyd had spats with Chauvin at the primarily black night club, for being overly aggressive, spraying mace in to the crowd instead of just the two fighting, kind of thing.... but that's unconfirmed.

Yes, did you know that the only reason he was still a cop is due to Democrat backed Police unions that make it nearly impossible to fire them? Police unions are absolutely why bad cops stay cops. Notice how that has also been left out of the narrative?
Chauvin was an asshole as described by those that knew him - and his other employer stated he was a hothead and had a flash temper. (however she didn't fire him either)
He will and should go to prison for what he did. No argument. But the fact that there is a solid possibility that this was personal - pokes a big hole in the narrative that it was about race. So... the narrative based media simply ignores that part of the story. - You OK with that?
I don't think you can rule race out because they knew each other and didn't like each other...it still could be a racist issue....

And, the liberal media is discussing the police union, and how they protect the bad apples.

The reason to defund, is to abolish the union contract, then rehire only the good cops, and not rehire the bad cops with bad records, in the NEW policing organization.
Ah, yes..."bad records"! So who determines what constitutes a bad record, Care? The liberal media? Black Lives Matter? Antifa? What you don't seem to grasp is that the latter two of that list doesn't want a viable Police force of any kind. The liberal media is too myopic to see that. They think that crime is created by bad cops. It's a laughably ignorant viewpoint but they're all in on it!
The person in charge of interviewing and hiring the new police force, would determine that... likely the new chief of police, who is likely the old chief of police.

But if you want to know more, research what Camden, NJ did, who defunded their police and created a new police force in 2015....

Crime has gone down, the black community LOVE their relationship with their new police force, and even walked together at one of Camden' s peaceful rallies.
Crime has gone down in Camden because the reforms there put almost twice the number of Police on the streets instead of on desk jobs, Care! Do you think that Antifa and Black Lives Matter have that in mind when they call for Police reform?

Who will form a new union in no time and it is all reset.
You are not going to solve an issue by simply hitting a reset button.
The real problem here is the unions. So I believe it is WAAAAAY past time to abolish ALL public unions - including teachers unions that also keep bad teachers on the payroll.
Get rid of the unions - and the bad cops will lose their jobs very-very quickly.
- NOTE - not to forget that the "defund the police" folks are already wanting to have all kinds of say and set up arbitrary hiring policies based on race and sex rather than past service and qualifications. - HUGE problem with that. That would mean a lot of good cops would be replaced by unqualified people hired for the color of their skin and whether or not they have a penis.
Camden, NJ and a couple of other cities have done this already....research them, to see how it was done...And replaced the same hour as the old police force was dissolved.

I do not know why y'all insist on arguing over this police union problem, when it's actually something we agree on....? :(

Crime has gone down in Camden because the reforms there put almost twice the number of Police on the streets instead of on desk jobs, Care! Do you think that Antifa and Black Lives Matter have that in mind when they call for Police reform?
They simply want equal justice under the law...

"They simply want equal justice under the law..."

while CONSERVATIVES prefer SPECIAL treatment!

"If I can't murder someone who looks suspicious in my own neighborhood and get away with it then MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS are being TRAMPLED ON!"

The police was created to protect the wealthy and bust the heads of the poor and they are still doing it.

The wealthy are not all bad, and the poor are not all good.

If I had my druthers, I would much rather deal with the wealthy than with the poor.

And, sadly, a lot of poor ladies and gentlemen need to be dealt with in a humane but stern manner.
Your Victorian era ideology of social diversification by class is inadequate in the US. And stop using phenology as a method of predetermination of criminality.
Tell that to Democrats. Their whole platform is based on class warfare along with identity politics.

You can't compare Camden to say Minneapolis or anyother dept. for that matter.
Camden was probably the most corrupt modern police department in 80 plus years. Cops for hire as if it was still the 1920's. The city had little choice as it was discovered virtually every level of management was on the take down to the lowly Lt. on the beat.
Completely different situation.

Not BLM, they want to defund and disband the police. They want to overthrow the government because their ideas keep getting rejected by voters as well as being unconstitutional.

The real problem here is the unions. So I believe it is WAAAAAY past time to abolish ALL public unions - including teachers unions that also keep bad teachers on the payroll.
Get rid of the unions - and the bad cops will lose their jobs very-very quickly.
- NOTE - not to forget that the "defund the police" folks are already wanting to have all kinds of say and set up arbitrary hiring policies based on race and sex rather than past service and qualifications. - HUGE problem with that. That would mean a lot of good cops would be replaced by unqualified people hired for the color of their skin and whether or not they have a penis.
You do realize the ability to unionize is written in law in the National Labor Relations Act..

Do we really know for sure? Did you know the cop’s intent?

You do realize the ability to unionize is written in law in the National Labor Relations Act..
yeah...and? You do realize that Congress writes laws, and can undo any law they choose as long as it is not unconstitutional.

Do they really want "justice", Care? Or do they want anarchy? A Police reform like Camden is not what they're asking for. They want power taken away from the Police and given to them. How do you think THAT'S going to work out as far as "justice" is concerned?

Forum List

Back