The turning of Leo Terell and why it's important.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Leo Terell is a famous Civil Rights attorney and has been a frequent contributor on Fox News. He is the furthest thing from a Conservative. But he has now opened his eyes and is saying ENOUGH! to Al Sharpton, Black Lives Matter and the rest of the exploiters trying to subvert this country. He calls them 'profiteers' and he is bang on point.

The fact that this man is now stating the clear truth gives me some hope that more people from the Left will wake up and speak up to what is happening. You are being PLAYED. You are being EXPLOITED. That is the truth.

Leo Terell is a famous Civil Rights attorney and has been a frequent contributor on Fox News. He is the furthest thing from a Conservative. But he has now opened his eyes and is saying ENOUGH! to Al Sharpton, Black Lives Matter and the rest of the exploiters trying to subvert this country. He calls them 'profiteers' and he is bang on point.

The fact that this man is now stating the clear truth gives me some hope that more people from the Left will wake up and speak up to what is happening. You are being PLAYED. You are being EXPLOITED. That is the truth.
I can't BELIEVE the change in this guy. I USED to think he was a dumbf*ck, I'll need to reassess my opinion of him.

I can't BELIEVE the change in this guy. I USED to think he was a dumbf*ck, I'll need to reassess my opinion of him.
I tell you Bluz, when I first heard him ripping into Black Lives Matter, my jaw dropped. I told my wife if this guy can all of a sudden wake up and start calling out the frauds of BLM, then by God maybe there's hope!

He used to drive me crazy. I couldn't even listen to his show on the radio.

Despite what the tards here think, I havent seen Fox News in YEARS except some youtube clips.

Leo Terell was always such an ANGRY left wing nut on Hannitys program, I considered him a JOKE. Hes seriously coming around?

I tell you Bluz, when I first heard him ripping into Black Lives Matter, my jaw dropped. I told my wife if this guy can all of a sudden wake up and start calling out the frauds of BLM, then by God maybe there's hope!
I hear you. I would have NEVER thought this would be possible with Mr. Terrell. It's just incredible to see.

Despite what the tards here think, I havent seen Fox News in YEARS except some youtube clips.

Leo Terell was always such an ANGRY left wing nut on Hannitys program, I considered him a JOKE. Hes seriously coming around?
Apparently he HAS. Just amazing!

He used to drive me crazy. I couldn't even listen to his show on the radio.
Exactly! I couldn't believe my ears when Leo did a 180 and called out the BLM frauds for what they are.

He’s either a breath of fresh air or he’s figured that bucking the trend keeps him in the media the way sharpton’s race opportunism works for him.
I’ll hope it’s genuine.
No he genuinely means it, he's all emotions (he needs to cut back a few notches on his intensity & anger-it's always been an issue with him that begets responsive anger).
I think he see's these radicals and their exploitation as setting back everything he's been doing all these years. He see's them making things worse and not better, and becoming the very thing they hate and fight against.

He’s either a breath of fresh air or he’s figured that bucking the trend keeps him in the media the way sharpton’s race opportunism works for him.
I’ll hope it’s genuine.
No he genuinely means it, he's all emotions (he needs to cut back a few notches on his intensity & anger-it's always been an issue with him that begets responsive anger).
I think he see's these radicals and their exploitation as setting back everything he's been doing all these years. He see's them making things worse and not better, and becoming the very thing they hate and fight against.
I hope you’re right.
I had a heated email exchange with him about twenty years ago reminding him that black problems are not a poverty issue but rather a fatherless issue as my locale is mostly black and very middle class but still had the same problems as inner city blacks. Maybe that caused him to reconsider.

I live in Los Angeles.

Mr. Terrell is based on a local radio "talk" station.

Yes, he really is the "fair-minded Civil Rights attorney."

If you can listen to him, please do so.

He is thoughtful and rational and courteous.

We should remember that NOT all people of his ethnicity agree with the tactics of that "movement" (whose initials I refuse to say/write).

Forum List

Back