The U.S. economy slowed down in the first three months of 2024, report shows

Maybe it would be a good idea for the Trump team to give us an estimate of what GDP was in Q1 minus the borrowed government spending.

Were we actually in recession without deficit spending, except our "Pro Israel RINOs" and the Dems keep spending $3 trillion more than we take in??

zzzzzzzzz... wake me up when you guys are done wetting your pants over too high growth or too low growth.

That is kind of how you fight inflation--stick it to the little guy in both directions.
That compares peak covid where incomes were misrepresented cuz all the low incomes were unemployed. If you werent a lemming you'd know that but you are a sad huckster. #idiotposts

That compares peak covid where incomes were misrepresented cuz all the low incomes were unemployed. If you werent a lemming you'd know that but you are a sad huckster. #idiotposts

Appreciate you labeling your own post as an idiot post. Saved me the trouble of reading it.

You need to understand the difference between net and gross. The fact you don’t means nobody can take you seriously on economic issues
Since it is my job I know that historic high earnings which are generically called profits are after costs and financing. No one in this country is running high gross profit and low net profits, thats 'tarded. Earning are record highs and at record high rates.

Since it is my job I know that historic high earnings which are generically called profits are after costs and financing. No one in this country is running high gross profit and low net profits, thats 'tarded. Earning are record highs and at record high rates.
You apparently didn’t know, that’s obvious.

:so nobody believes it’s your job

You apparently didn’t know, that’s obvious.

:so nobody believes it’s your job
Our EBITDA is now in excess of 12% which in my industry is really good. Best in class is 15% with 10% being the line of success. It is my job.

home income increased up under trump 6000 under biden it's gone down 2000

Atlanta Fed Cuts Q2 GDP Growth Forecast To 1.8%​

Then that would fulfill the definition of a "Recession", that is, a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

Welcome to the Biden Recession, folks.

Our EBITDA is now in excess of 12% which in my industry is really good. Best in class is 15% with 10% being the line of success. It is my job.
But you obviously didn’t know, we saw your post

Forum List

Back