The U.S. is number 28 in gun homicides with 2.97 per 100,000

Another one in the "So What?" category. If 100,000 people are gathered together and all of them are armed, and only 3 of them manage to kill or get killed by gunfire, I'm cool with that. In comparison, how many of them would manage to kill themselves and/or someone else if they got drunk and drove a vehicle down the road? I'll bet it would be a lot more than just 3.

Actually it's not one of those so what. When you factor in the fact the U.S. is number one in firearm ownership it makes the anti gun argument of "less guns mean less murders" a lot less valid

Not arguing your facts. Just saying (in a roundabout way) that there are risks in virtually everything we do. That doesn't mean we need a government thinking it's their duty to protect us from ourselves.
Not according to Statists. They believe everyone needs their benevolent god, Government, to make all decisions for everyone.

The anarchists don't believe they need society, so they can be ignored or at best, laughed at. :lol:

Another one in the "So What?" category. If 100,000 people are gathered together and all of them are armed, and only 3 of them manage to kill or get killed by gunfire, I'm cool with that. In comparison, how many of them would manage to kill themselves and/or someone else if they got drunk and drove a vehicle down the road? I'll bet it would be a lot more than just 3.

Actually it's not one of those so what. When you factor in the fact the U.S. is number one in firearm ownership it makes the anti gun argument of "less guns mean less murders" a lot less valid

Not arguing your facts. Just saying (in a roundabout way) that there are risks in virtually everything we do. That doesn't mean we need a government thinking it's their duty to protect us from ourselves.

:clap2:

The fact remains that the rule of law protects us from the rule of man, thanks to our Constitutional way of government.

Any American who willfully puts himself outside of the protection of American law and then willfully calls for the enemy to go to war for us, those Americans have signed their own death warrants. It is legal and constitutional, and a bigrebnc who doesn't like it can voice his opposition.

Time of war, bubba, tough on you. Don't do what the dummies did.

Any American who willfully puts himself outside of the protection of American law and then willfully calls for the enemy to go to war for us, those Americans have signed their own death warrants. It is legal and constitutional, and a bigrebnc who doesn't like it can voice his opposition.

Bull Shit you don't leave you protected rights when you leave the states.

You do when you declare against the USA and remove yourself from its jurisdiction and LEO reach.

If a citizen in Kanapolis defies LEO and holes up in his fortress in the hills, a drone is most appropriate in removing him from the scene.

Can you point to the language in the Constitution that says the government can kill a U.S. citizen without so much as a hearing?

You do when you declare against the USA and remove yourself from its jurisdiction and LEO reach.

If a citizen in Kanapolis defies LEO and holes up in his fortress in the hills, a drone is most appropriate in removing him from the scene.

You're a fucking Nazi, Fakey.

Can you point to the language in the Constitution that says the government can kill a U.S. citizen without so much as a hearing?

18 USC Sec. 2381 01/03/2012 (112-90)
TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war
against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason
and shall suffer death
, or shall be imprisoned not less than five
years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and
shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/18C115.txt

18 USC Sec. 2381 01/03/2012 (112-90)
TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war
against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and
comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason
and shall suffer death
, or shall be imprisoned not less than five
years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and
shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/18C115.txt

You forgot the part where it says the government can kill you without a trial.

So, you're suggesting that if there's a rebellion against the US government...

Instead of using deadly force to fight back against the insurrection, the government should not shoot them until they've had a fair trial?

Instead of using deadly force to fight back against the insurrection, the government should not shoot them until they've had a fair trial?

If there is a rebellion against the U.S. government, I hope it succeeds.

You're a fucking Nazi, Fakey.

Now you are exposed by Godwin's Law.

Earlier you accused me of being a communist. :lol:

Tomorrow you will accuse me of belonging to Kiwanis.

You are one of Rush's lower information voters: you prove it daily here on the Board.

So you are a traitor by intent.

So you are a traitor by intent.

Do you have your hiding place all picked out in case it starts, you little pussy?

There will be no rebellion, and if there were you would turncoat and inform on your associates.

There will be no rebellion, and if there were you would turncoat and inform on your associates.

A rebellion is right around the corner, and little sissie fucks like you will be scurrying around looking for a place to hide, because you're a fucking coward and a pussy.

Ever heard of due process and a right to a fair and speedy trial?
What would be a reason for you too support overthrowing the government?

Forum List

Back