The U.S. is number 28 in gun homicides with 2.97 per 100,000

[

When a person decides to kill themselves if they don't have access to a gun they will still find a way.
Your spam post of 6 months is once again debunked

They find a way to try, not necessarily succeed.

53% of sucides in the US are done with firearms... and we have one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amongst G-7 countries, only Japan rates higher, and their culture has completely different religous and social attitudes about it.
Yep what type of gun control does Japan have?

Japan also has a culture that emphasize the honor of suicide... unlike western ones that consider it a mortal sin...

Fact is, guns make suicide easier... and it was completely valid for Kellerman to count them.

And frankly, I've known a few people who've buried loved ones who killed themselves with guns... and the thing they've always said is,"Why did I have that damned gun in the house?"

Why indeed?

And frankly, I've known a few people who've buried loved ones who killed themselves with guns... and the thing they've always said is,"Why did I have that damned gun in the house?"

Why indeed?

Yeah no shit. Leave a gun with access by suicidal loved one they should say that.

Why indeed?

Yeah no shit. Leave a gun with access by suicidal loved one they should say that.

How would you know if someone was 'suicidal" or not.

One lady I knew, her teenage son shot himself in the basement, she still doesn't know why. She and her husband were out to dinner.

Another neighbor of mine shot out his patio window, lied to the cops about it, the cops caught him in the lie, but let him keep his gun. A few weeks later he killed himself with that same gun.

People have a constitutional right to own guns, particularly to have them in their homes.

Nonetheless, the 43X number is set in stone and nothing can change that.

People have a constitutional right to own guns, particularly to have them in their homes.

Since idiots like too use the modern day mean of regulate let's also use another modern day word to keep and bear would mean to keep and carry. making your statement incorrect.
sOn you can repeat it a thousand times, it's still a myth.

They find a way to try, not necessarily succeed.

53% of sucides in the US are done with firearms... and we have one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amongst G-7 countries, only Japan rates higher, and their culture has completely different religous and social attitudes about it.
Yep what type of gun control does Japan have?

Japan also has a culture that emphasize the honor of suicide... unlike western ones that consider it a mortal sin...

Fact is, guns make suicide easier... and it was completely valid for Kellerman to count them.

Why indeed?
Well you love using Japan as an example for gun control but when it comes to suicide it's a culture thing with Japan?
Talk about double fucking standards.

Now bripat does not accept facts anymore than his previously stated refusal to accept traditional definitions and terminology.

He is unhinged from reality.

Why indeed?

How would you know if someone was 'suicidal" or not.

One lady I knew, her teenage son shot himself in the basement, she still doesn't know why. She and her husband were out to dinner.

Another neighbor of mine shot out his patio window, lied to the cops about it, the cops caught him in the lie, but let him keep his gun. A few weeks later he killed himself with that same gun.

Yes I know you have examples to support and fit every talking point.

If you do not know your loved ones are suicidal. You're not much of loved of one.

Now bripat does not accept facts anymore than his previously stated refusal to accept traditional definitions and terminology.

What "facts" are you referring to, the propaganda published by the official organs of the communist government of Cuba?

jakestarkey is a mental patient. i know it is against doctor/patient privilege, but, i felt compelled to let others know that jake is unhinged from reality.

jakestarkey is a mental patient. i know it is against doctor/patient privilege, but, i felt compelled to let others know that jake is unhinged from reality.

Yurt is in the same lock-down mental wing of the state hospital. :lol:

What "facts" are you referring to, the propaganda published by the official organs of the communist government of Cuba?

Proof positive of bripat's unhingement from reality.

^ case in point ^

Forum List

Back