🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The U.S. Tax Code

Per Apple the move to Ireland hasn't squashed their American taxes.....

Under the current international tax system, profits are taxed based on where the value is created. The taxes Apple pays to countries around the world are based on that principle. The vast majority of the value in our products is indisputably created in the United States — where we do our design, development, engineering work and much more — so the majority of our taxes are owed to the US.

Under the current tax system, post-tax earnings from foreign sales are subject to US tax. Apple has earmarked more than $36 billion to cover US deferred taxes. This is in addition to the $35 billion the company paid in corporate income taxes over the past three years.​

The facts about Apple’s tax payments

Hey stupid, what are those insanely high tax rates?
Among the highest in the world (and thee highest in the world under Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats). That’s what they are.
The fact that you're trying to win the race to zero mean that you don't understand shit.
The fact that you literally already won the race to 0 and don’t even know it yet shows that you are truly a special kind of stupid. Or, in other words, the average progressive.

Hey stupid - can you tell me what 0% of $128 billion is?

If republic pols wanted to keep US profits in country just pass a law regarding corporate inversions.
Then U.S. corporation says would leave the U.S. altogether and take their jobs with them. You’re advocating for the exact stupidity that collapsed Venezuela. You’re a genuine moron.

The left did not control the govt during the GOP era of Reagan through Boosh II. You'll have to lie better than that...

Hey Dumbass
For the first six years of the Reagan presidency (1981-87) The Republicans controlled the Senate, and the Democrats the House of Representatives In 1986, the Democrats recaptured the Senate (while retaining the House) and thereafter remained in control of both chamber until losing both in 1994.

Stating the corporations would bring money back into the US just because we lower the rate is stupid.
Ok.....why do you think they left in the first place?

Dude, we are never going to have a lower rate here than rates in tax haven countries. So, can you tell me how working class Irish people are impacted by huge capital flows into country? Has any of your stated impacts happened there due to high inflows of capital.

So you agree, they left due to the high taxes.

Most of them left for cheap labor originally, taxes were a plus then but now the norm.

If taxes are so high in the US why does the US have foriegn investments of manufacturing in the USA?They make a profit...

If taxes are so high in the US why does the US have foriegn investments of manufacturing in the USA?They make a profit...
when tax reform passes, will i be able to deduct the 7943.42 i spend on call girls in 2017? and the cost of batteries?
Only if you travel over 50 miles during lunch..to dump the bodies..
what about the cost of renting all of those midgets to video tape me doing the 224 or so hoes?

when tax reform passes, will i be able to deduct the 7943.42 i spend on call girls in 2017? and the cost of batteries?
what about the cost of renting all of those midgets to video tape me doing the 224 or so hoes?
If you add the donkey it's a tax credit for cash rebate, also depends how much diesel gets used...

If you add the donkey it's a tax credit for cash rebate, also depends how much diesel gets used...
ok,,,i will mention this to whomever does my taxes in march

Just make sure they can read the small print...I sure wish they would have had these programs when I was doing taxes for businesses...

Just make sure they can read the small print...I sure wish they would have had these programs when I was doing taxes for businesses...
i wonder if Hillary will be able to deduct about 1000.00 for every time she said "I Dont Recall" in both 2016 and 2017

As they always do about all policies and issues, the left egregiously lies about taxes. The U.S. has the highest corporate tax rates in the world - more than 100% higher than England and 50% higher than Canada (who are heavily socialized and still manage to have less debt). That is a direct tribute to the waste, fraud, and abuse of the Dumbocrats. These other nations don’t piss away money on pork like “Cash for Clunkers”, Solyndra, and the study of shrimp on a treadmill.

ABD32384-5786-4F57-9C05-0D2DE80EE5C5.png

As they always do about all policies and issues, the left egregiously lies about taxes. The wealthy are absolutely soaked in taxes by the envious and greedy left. In order for the wealthy to “pay their fair share”, we would have to drastically reduce their taxes.

FC2ED4C6-B479-40BD-AFBC-8B1769FF2130.png

As they always do about all policies and issues, the left egregiously lies about taxes. We actually have higher tax revenues (8.7% of GDP) with a tax rate of 39.6% than we did (7.6%) with a tax rate of 91%.

6B094455-2ECA-4BD2-92FF-25D551527E36.png

It isn’t such a shame that half of the left is so profoundly ignorant of basic economics and the other half is so unethical and devious that the egregiously lie about economics so that they can mooch off of society.
One would have expected gross revenue to plummet in February once the new tax rates were applied to withholdings for this year. My withholdings dropped already for the last two weeks in January but by February everyone should have seen the effects of the tax cut and revenue to the Treasury should have shrunk noticeably. After all, on some measure this was the largest tax cut in history. Yet compared with February 2017, gross revenue was nearly unchanged. It actually ticked up very slightly by $1.36 billion.
Conservatives have known this for decades and decades. It’s just basic math and it indisputably proves the Laffer Curve. Revenues to the government went up after the tax cuts (because more people were employed in a better economy thanks to the tax cuts, which provides the government with a significantly large pool of people to tax). Which in turn, proves that we unquestionably have a spending problem and not a revenue problem.

How about that? Revenue stays the same after massive tax cut

It isn’t such a shame that half of the left is so profoundly ignorant of basic economics and the other half is so unethical and devious that the egregiously lie about economics so that they can mooch off of society.
One would have expected gross revenue to plummet in February once the new tax rates were applied to withholdings for this year. My withholdings dropped already for the last two weeks in January but by February everyone should have seen the effects of the tax cut and revenue to the Treasury should have shrunk noticeably. After all, on some measure this was the largest tax cut in history. Yet compared with February 2017, gross revenue was nearly unchanged. It actually ticked up very slightly by $1.36 billion.
Conservatives have known this for decades and decades. It’s just basic math and it indisputably proves the Laffer Curve. Revenues to the government went up after the tax cuts (because more people were employed in a better economy thanks to the tax cuts, which provides the government with a significantly large pool of people to tax). Which in turn, proves that we unquestionably have a spending problem and not a revenue problem.

How about that? Revenue stays the same after massive tax cut

So, ignorant conservative....how are revenues in Kansas and Oklahoma?

We will all see about lying.....in this response.

Forum List

Back