The UK Daily Mail Has Done IT!

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
They've called it for what it is a con game! Good for them for being brave enough to go against their government and the a-holes pushing this fraud on the peoples of the world!

"The Great Green Con no. 1: The hard proof that finally shows global warming forecasts that are costing you billions were WRONG all along

By David Rose

No, the world ISN'T getting warmer (as you may have noticed). Now we reveal the official data that's making scientists suddenly change their minds about climate doom. So will eco-funded MPs stop waging a green crusade with your money? Well... what do YOU think?

The Mail on Sunday today presents irrefutable evidence that official predictions of global climate warming have been catastrophically flawed.

The graph on this page blows apart the ‘scientific basis’ for Britain reshaping its entire economy and spending billions in taxes and subsidies in order to cut emissions of greenhouse gases. These moves have already added £100 a year to household energy bills.

Read more: The great green con no. 1: The hard proof that finally shows global warming forecasts that are costing you billions were WRONG all along | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The wheels are getting wobbly. Won't be long now till they completely come off and it will be great entertainment to watch the present purveyors of the hoax gyrate in an attempt to preserve their careers. I wonder if they will claim an error cascade as is ailing the medical community and throw the biggest hoaxters trenberth, mann, etc under the bus for putting out false material that has been used over and over in support of very sloppy science?

Last edited:
The wheels are getting wobbly. Won't be long now till they completely come off and it will be great entertainment to watch the present purveyors of the hoax gyrate in an attempt to preserve their careers. I wonder if they will claim an error cascade as is ailing the medical community and throw the biggest hoaxters trenberth, mann, etc under the bus for putting out false material that has been used over and over in support of very sloppy science?

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Forum List

Back