The Ukraine Attacked Russian City with Missile!

I don't trust the Russians at all. Until Ukraine claims responsibility I'll just assume this is a Russian pretext for more missile strikes on civilian targets in Ukraine.

Wrong.
There is no ambiguity at all who is in the wrong.
It was a treaty violation amounting to an act of war for the Ukraine to ever try to join NATO.
And they were not even remorseful.
The Ukraine is still illegally trying to join NATO.

Anyone 'pro Putin' is in reality 'pro-Satan' because the dwarf has stolen the future of Russians.
Almost 70% of the country earn today not more as $2k annually, and your beloved faggot gives $100bn to his new African 'friends' today.

The reality is the population of Russia is much better off than we are in the US, with 12% homeless, and 60% without adequate medical care.

The US deliberately started this war illegally.
Russia has never started any war and is no threat to us at all, in any way.
The US has constantly started almost every war there has been in the last 100 years.

The American nuke capability works. The Russian armament may have 9 to 10% capability.

Not true.
When US astronauts need to go up to the international space station, they take reliable Russian missiles.
When countries around the world want nuclear power plants, they are all Russian made.
It is the US that has old and faulty technology, the Russians have top notch stuff.

The reality is the population of Russia is much better off than we are in the US, with 12% homeless, and 60% without adequate medical care.

The US deliberately started this war illegally.
Russia has never started any war and is no threat to us at all, in any way.
The US has constantly started almost every war there has been in the last 100 years.
all lies boy

The US did NOT start this war you idiot

Putin did

The US has not started any wars you ignorant fuck

Wrong.
It was a treaty violation amounting to an act of war for the Ukraine to ever try to join NATO.
WRONG AND ALL LIES

You keep repeating that stupid lie you idiot and every time you are proven a fucking dishonest fool44

No one is buying it

The FT]ACT is there was never any such treaty you fucking dumbass

There is NO LAW of ANY KIND whatsoever forbidding Ukraine to join NATO

Stop repeating this lie you communist piece of garbage

Wrong.
Which treaty was violated by Ukraine wanting a membership in NATO? Was it the 1997 Treaty on Friendship, Cooperation, and Partnership between Ukraine and the Russian Federation that was abrogated by Ukraine after Russia annexed Crimea?

Very interesting.:rolleyes:

6RtWk1E.jpg

I wonder why no one Putin-loving piece of shit here wrote something about a Russian missile having hit a residential building in Kryvyi Rih this night.

I wonder why no one Putin-loving piece of shit here wrote something about a Russian missile having hit a residential building in Kryvyi Rih this night.
Maybe that's because you, cocksuckers, can't shoot straight. Don't know if it's your rifles or hands but something is crooked in hohloland.
Oh, wait, I stand corrected, your brains are crooked. That should explain everything.

Last edited:
Wonder why no Zelensky-loving piece of shit here wrote something about a US Himar having hit central Donetsk City today killing one civilian and injuring others?

ESay
Haven't heard about Krivoy Rog (Damn, how can you even pronounce this Kryvyi Rih shit? Not only do you have twisted minds, your mouths must be twisted too) incident before, now I have. This one, I guess:

The real target was some SBU building on mark 0:30, the residential one you hit yourself as usual. What's unusual about that, MoFo?

Last edited:
Which treaty was violated by Ukraine wanting a membership in NATO? Was it the 1997 Treaty on Friendship, Cooperation, and Partnership between Ukraine and the Russian Federation that was abrogated by Ukraine after Russia annexed Crimea?
What treaty was violated by Cuba back in 1962? No one, except for a treaty with sane-mind. You are trying to endanger your much more powerful neighbor - you are asking for problems. What treaty was violated by Mexico back in 1822, 1836 or 1846, except for a treaty with sane-mind? If you can't stop immigration, if you can't prevent revolution or find a mutually acceptable solution, if you are trying to suppress a rebellious provinces with a pure military power, while you are military weak, ok, you are asking for problems.

Maybe that's because you, cocksuckers, can't shoot straight. Don't know if it's your rifles or hands but something is crooked in hohloland.
Oh, wait, I stand corrected, your brains are crooked. That should explain everything.
Yeah, your dogshit army never misses targets, and every building even abandoned long ago is a barrack full of Nazis and foreign mercenaries. I know, I know, no need to repeat this bullshit over again.

Forum List

Back