The ukrainian conspiracy.

He was the CORRUPT prosecutor in the middle of this mess

According to him.

Unfortunately for him there is no RECORD of an investigation at that time
Corrupt was ordering him off of the investigation multiple times and Joe blackmailing the Ukrainian ambassador and president to get the job done.

The fact his properties in both Ukraine and the US were seized by the respective gov'ts most certainly is evidence an investigation was underway.

Commie troll., Ukraine has been funding the Biden family for years. Biden would send Ukraine money in return Ukraine would send money back in the form of energy companies or other fraudulent deals.. Joe Biden is a national security risk and is compromised.

And let us not forget that for the Biden family to get funded by kickbacks from the Ukraine, that the US also had to be funding the capitalist take over of the Ukraine government.

Are you mad? There was testimonies from people who were involved. There's the evidence you fool. Trump broke his oath of office, that's why they impeached him. His a narcissistic bully. He should be in jail.

Rubbish. The facts are there. You won't accept anything against trump because you are a fool

Oh the irony. I've just explained the evidence which was presented niw you reverse the situation and suggest Biden committed a crime with no evidence to support it.
can you see how stupid that is? Do you ever think?

Now who is projecting? Youre a liar.

It was Trump who attempted to force fascism on j6. Dont start calling democrats fascist dickhead.

If you had read the article you would gave read your ignorant assumptions were wrong but you are a brain dead republican so that's excused.v

That is stupid because an impeachment does not mean guilt.
And the impeachment admitted it was unable to find any evidence of any guilt.

Which then means the impeachment was wrong and corrupt.
I am far left and anti-Trump, but Congress was extremely abusive and corrupt.

He was the CORRUPT prosecutor in the middle of this mess

According to him.

Unfortunately for him there is no RECORD of an investigation at that time

Victor Shokin was the HEAD prosecutor, and as such should have civil service protection from partisan politics.
Especially from corrupt outsiders like the US and EU illegally demanding he be fired.
Whether or not there was an investigation of Burisma Holdings at that time, Biden clearly thought there was one and that is why he wanted Shokin illegally fired.

And let us not forget that for the Biden family to get funded by kickbacks from the Ukraine, that the US also had to be funding the capitalist take over of the Ukraine government.
Ukraine has been a capitalist nation since it gained independence from the Soviet Union.

Victor Shokin was the HEAD prosecutor, and as such should have civil service protection from partisan politics.
Especially from corrupt outsiders like the US and EU illegally demanding he be fired.
Whether or not there was an investigation of Burisma Holdings at that time, Biden clearly thought there was one and that is why he wanted Shokin illegally fired.
There are no civil service protections in Ukraine.

You have a significant part of the white population who are derived from convicts. It's history you ignorant fool. Why are you denying it?
Are you embarrassed about it because of your big tough image?
You are convict settlers so get over it.

That is stupid because in a corrupt aristocracy, one SHOULD be a convicted criminal.
It is a sign of idealism.

That is the point, another sign of corruption.
There SHOULD always be civil service protections and it should be impossible for foreign nationals to get someone fired.
Even in the US political appointees can be summarily fired with zero protections.

That is stupid because in a corrupt aristocracy, one SHOULD be a convicted criminal.
It is a sign of idealism.
Where is that relevant to the fact America has a significant population who are derived from convicts?
Why are you denying it? Its history and can be proven. Admit it you pompous pos.

Where is that relevant to the fact America has a significant population who are derived from convicts?
Why are you denying it? Its history and can be proven. Admit it you pompous pos.
Well you certainly haven't proven any such thing you pompous ass.

Well you certainly haven't proven any such thing you pompous ass.
You know I'm right but the same as the rest. You like to poke fun at others but the embarrassment now us too great.

Here's another one for you. The only indigenous Americans are the red Indians. The rest of you are descendants of immigration and not all legal also.

Go and check that big mouth. You won't find that in your bible.

You know I'm right but the same as the rest. You like to poke fun at others but the embarrassment now us too great.

Here's another one for you. The only indigenous Americans are the red Indians. The rest of you are descendants of immigration and not all legal also.

Colon, your literacy is in serious doubt. Are you sure you’re from England? If so, it’s odd that you suck so badly at the English language.

Hm. Maybe you’re a Putin bot.

No you're not right, you've never been "right" nor can you demonstrate that you are.

We're all well aware that the vast majority of Americans are descended from immigrants, that was never a question at all.

As to the percentage of illegal immigrants, the best estimates put that population at less than 10% of the whole.

By all means though please, continue showing the whole world you ass and how well you wear it for a hat.

No you're not right, you've never been "right" nor can you demonstrate that you are.

We're all well aware that the vast majority of Americans are descended from immigrants, that was never a question at all.

As to the percentage of illegal immigrants, the best estimates put that population at less than 10% of the whole.

By all means though please, continue showing the whole world you ass and how well you wear it for a hat.

Here's a piece.

Do the numbers yourself then tell me where the majority came from. Convicts had kids and plenty of them.
Embarrassing as it is, it is history and not to be embarrassed about.

Next you'll be telling me slavery never happened.
You people are not as holy and unique as you think.

Here's a piece.

Do the numbers yourself then tell me where the majority came from. Convicts had kids and plenty of them.
Embarrassing as it is, it is history and not to be embarrassed about.

Next you'll be telling me slavery never happened.
You people are not as holy and unique as you think.
You probably should have read it before posting it.

50,000 out of a total population of around 3,000,000 is not a "significant portion" and your wiki article doesn't even cite a source for that figure.

By all means though please keep proving to all what an ass and fool you are.

You probably should have read it before posting it.

50,000 out of a total population of around 3,000,000 is not a "significant portion" and your wiki article doesn't even cite a source for that figure.

By all means though please keep proving to all what an ass and fool you are.
As I said they bred on and you know it.
You cannot deny it is true which is what you originally suggested. The other 3 million etc were immigrants also. You are not indigenous. But in fact, invaders.

As I said they bred on and you know it.
You cannot deny it is true which is what you originally suggested. The other 3 million etc were immigrants also. You are not indigenous. But in fact, invaders.
The other 3 million bred on as well.

Why do you keep falling back on the immigrant thing? We're all well aware of who our ancestors were and where they came from.

Being a Brit there's a virtualo 100% likelihood your ancestors were immigrants and/or invaders.

None of that has a damned thing to do with what we're discussing though so is this just your way to derail the thread?

The other 3 million bred on as well.

Why do you keep falling back on the immigrant thing? We're all well aware of who our ancestors were and where they came from.

Being a Brit there's a virtualo 100% likelihood your ancestors were immigrants and/or invaders.

None of that has a damned thing to do with what we're discussing though so is this just your way to derail the thread?
Maybe not but there are some who deny it happened. Thats what strikes me as odd.

Forum List

Back