The ukrainian conspiracy.

No, the Syrians want Assad, and the US and Israel are hiring merc to try to take over Syria illegally.
Russia in on the good guy side by defending Assad, who is by far the most popular.
What happened in Syria is appalling and our government is primarily responsible. Thousands are dead and thousands displaced. Entire cities destroyed. All because our corrupt leaders want regime change. Much like Libya, Iraq, and Yemen…and now Russia.

I was just asking because I read something odd in The Bible that I had never noticed before.

Daniel 7:5 “And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat your fill of flesh!’

Sometimes there are parallels in The BIble. However I read more of this commentary, and think that it's accurate. I just found the "Bear and 3 ribs in it's mouth" curious and interesting.

Maybe Belarus is a rib? The Bible talks about a bear in other places taking back her cubs. Just thought Russia was an interesting parallel, and if so, what ribs are officially the three ribs. Or perhaps they are Donetsk, Georgia and Luhansk?

Just think it's an interesting topic. If the parallel is true then The Bear invades 3 major former states (cubs) and destroys them.

You'd be writing like a maniac, too, if your rump was setting where D's rump was setting. Look at John of Patmos. Now there was a worker!

South Ossetia was ethnic Ossetians and should have been combined with North Ossetians in their own independent country.
They are not ethnically, culturally, or historically Georgian.

Assad is incredibly stable and popular, (for that reason).
There have been international polls done, and Assad has about 90% backing.

All the countries under Russian rule/influence have BETTER democracy than the US.
It is almost criminal that 2016 was between Hillary and Trump.
Most corrupt government in the world.
The rate at which you can fabricate BS by the ton is staggering.

Wrong.
The Ukraine has more censorship, imprisonment, corruption, etc., than Russia.
According to whom exactly the Kremlin itself or the Kremlin backed Russians trying to steal ever large chunks of the country year by year?

90% backing of a dictator? I totally believe it.

How is the democracy in Belarus?

How about Russia? I mean when political opponents aren't thrown in jail? I mean when critical journalists aren't learning to fly off of roof tops? I mean when it's legal to call a war a war?
Putin is now rewriting the Russian Constitution so as to put the majority of the power in the hands of the PM once he's served his last day as president.

Some kind of free country that is... .

No, it doesn't. Their citizens are allowed to call this a war and well, breathe until the Russians do something about that.

Sure, Zelensky kicked out some Russian news stations, good. Russia has closed up independent journalists and well, he tends to murder them on occasion as well.

A woman held up a sign on tv and she was arrested, what?

In Russia they arrest you for holding up blanks signs.

Don't talk to foreign journalists, in Russia.

Arrested and charged with treason for any speech deemed negative by anyone in the gov't essentially.

Rigby5
Ukraine's borders were fixed and recognize when they became an independent nation.

Putin wants their natural resources so he keeps taking Ukraine one bite at a time.

This time he bit off more than he can chew and his troops are paying the cost for his expansionism.

Putin is repelling the expansionism of predatory capitalism and its decadence. The piece of shit now in the White House knows what's going on as does his POS son. This is a gas war:

Yuzivka
https://spravdi.gov.ua/en/yuzivka-between-fakes-and -the-truth-of-ukraines-gas-independence
'. Shale gas, which is mined in the Donbas, is much cheaper than the gas produced in the U.S. Americans need the territory of the Donbas, but they do not need people. They need the local population to leave these lands.'

4 Ap Moscow Times: Donbas Evacuations
'...."We want as few citizens as possible to stay here." '

POSPOTUS, CIA puppet. Zelenskiy, CIA puppet.

Putin is repelling the expansionism of predatory capitalism and its decadence. The piece of shit now in the White House knows what's going on as does his POS son. This is a gas war:

Yuzivka
https://spravdi.gov.ua/en/yuzivka-between-fakes-and -the-truth-of-ukraines-gas-independence
'. Shale gas, which is mined in the Donbas, is much cheaper than the gas produced in the U.S. Americans need the territory of the Donbas, but they do not need people. They need the local population to leave these lands.'

4 Ap Moscow Times: Donbas Evacuations
'...."We want as few citizens as possible to stay here." '

POSPOTUS, CIA puppet. Zelenskiy, CIA puppet.
Well that's bullshit, producing gas from shale is much more expensive than pumping it out of the ground. That's why Shale won't pay until you hit about 60.00/bbl.

Putin is repelling the expansionism of predatory capitalism and its decadence.
Putin is a capitalist, to be even more accurate a keptocrat and oligarch who want unfettered capitalism to enrich himself and his fellow oligarchs.

Communism greatly limited what they could earn from their investments whereas their corrupt kleptocratic system allow them unlimited profits.

...and you still believe "Michelle" is a biological female

Adorable!
Yes. The fact she had two children confirms that and don't give me your hatred and ignorance to suggest they were adopted.
Why do you hate them so much you need to fabricate filthy lies? Stick with your bible dickhead.

Yes. The fact she had two children confirms that and don't give me your hatred and ignorance to suggest they were adopted.
Why do you hate them so much you need to fabricate filthy lies? Stick with your bible dickhead.
^ Bigger Fantasy than anything at Disneyland

I'm not sure if they're lying or goofing around.

They really do believe what they're told in their universe.

I only wish they were lying or goofing around.

But they had no evidence whatsoever and Trump was obviously not guilty, therefore he was acquitted. And the Kleptocrats knew right from the beginning that they had no evidence and Trump was not guilty. So why did they impeach?

Turns out that the Democrats were simply projecting. A display of faux outrage to distract public attention away from their crimes. It was actually Quid Pro Joe and his cronies who committed the crime they accused Trump of committing. Democrats will often accuse Republicans of doing what Democrats are guilty of doing. Being huge acolytes of Goebbels, that's their standard operational procedure.

Luckily, Quid Pro Joe is suffering from dementia and therefore apparently didn't realize that he was on a live stream video confessing to his crimes when he bragged about using an extortion/bribery scheme against the Ukranian government to get the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma fired and replaced with a convict with no law degree.

Biden should be in prison.

Outta the park, Muhammed.

Forum List

Back