The Ukrainian shake down is bigger than a phone call

This is simply mind boggling.

Immediately after being found to have obstructed an investigation into whether he colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent, Dipshit Dumbfuck Donald picks up the phone and solicits another foreign power to collude with him to defeat a political opponent.

The man should be impeached just for being a retard.

You slow or what. Mueller stated no one obstructed his investigation and you never read the transcript from Ukraine.

If anything you should be talking about Biden using his VP influence to make his son a millionaire.

You should be impeached for stupidity.

The left is unhinged. They can't stand the fact they lost the election. They have tried and tried and tried to destroy this president. But they have come up empty. They failed on finding collusion. They failed on obstruction, they have failed on every front! And now this?! Another big nothing.

They are literally going insane over this.

The Ukraine Scandal Is Not One Phone Call. It’s a Massive Plot.

The entire Regime needs to be under investigation. There was a web of lies and conspiracy surrounding trump's shake down of the Ukrainian president.

I agree! Bidens extortion of the Ukrainians to protect his son is a monumental shakedown. It should be fully investigated!
/—-/ You know you anger the libtards when you remind them its Biden who committed the fraud and not Trump. Keep up the good work.

None of us will ever know the full story, each side will go into defense mode & Never look for the truth, what's difficult for me is the almost daily crises coming from the white house, usually by way of twitter & not through government agency's that are SUPPOSED too be set up to handle problems, we have torn our government in two, everything is now about the other guy, NO one is trying to clean their own house.

Last spring, Rudy Giuliani was openly pressuring Kiev to investigate Joe Biden. Giuliani told the New York Times, “We’re meddling in an investigation … because that information will be very, very helpful to my client.” The key word there was “we’re.” The first-person plural indicated Giuliani was not carrying out this mission alone. A series of reports have revealed how many other government officials were involved in the scheme.

The real scandal is far more than this one phone call. The Trump Admin (through Ghouliani and others) has been pressuring Ukraine to manufacture an investigation of Trump's main political rival for MONTHS...that pressure (and the below) has been the focal point of our relations with Ukraine for a long while.

They have also been pressuring Ukraine to help them with the "Crowdstrike" thing. THAT is actual just as much of a concern or more. THAT is a Russian meme designed to exonerate Russia in the 2016 e-mail hack etc. Bear in mind that Mueller indicted 12 Russian GRU agents in that hack...

Trump is STILL trying to help his buddy Putin out.

Oh and let's not forget one other "small thing".

Ghouliani (along with retired FBI NY Office head Kallstrom) were responsible for pressuring Comey to send that letter to Congress on the eve of the 2016 election

None of us will ever know the full story, each side will go into defense mode & Never look for the truth, what's difficult for me is the almost daily crises coming from the white house, usually by way of twitter & not through government agency's that are SUPPOSED too be set up to handle problems, we have torn our government in two, everything is now about the other guy, NO one is trying to clean their own house.
/—-/ Two year’s anal exams of Trump came up empty but crimes left and right by democrats are ignored by the left,

The entire Regime needs to be under investigation. There was a web of lies and conspiracy surrounding trump's shake down of the Ukrainian president.
I bet there are a few more calls like that to the Ukrainian head of state and also to other heads of state. They need to demand them all.

So your position is that all President’s calls to all foreign leaders be made public? How do you think this will effect communication between our Presidents and world leaders?

This is simply mind boggling.

Immediately after being found to have obstructed an investigation into whether he colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent, Dipshit Dumbfuck Donald picks up the phone and solicits another foreign power to collude with him to defeat a political opponent.

The man should be impeached just for being a retard.

Trump never mentioned in the phone call anything about digging up dirt on a political opponent. What he did mention was getting to the bottom of the truth. I understand quite well though, shining the truth on Democrat operatives is like shining sunlight on a slug. Now we watch their panic as they don't know which slime trail to follow.

I bet there are a few more calls like that to the Ukrainian head of state and also to other heads of state. They need to demand them all.

So your position is that all President’s calls to all foreign leaders be made public? How do you think this will effect communication between our Presidents and world leaders?
I didn't say that. They should be listened to by the Intelligence Committees of the House and Senate, and the ones with questionable content of a possible criminal nature made public.

Forum List

Back