The UN in charge of US Immigration

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
For Americans, the article is long, but I think you should read it. The UN is CHOOSING who now is brought into America as "refugees", along with NGO's helping the actual People Traffickers aka The UNHCR and they're doing this, in part, with American taxpayers money.

So, IS THIS within the US Constitution, to effectively hand to a FOREIGN BODY control of something so important to the American nation and her citizens?

There's the usual "sob stories", the usual whining from the "refugees" even when they arrive they're STILL not happy....but in the middle of the article, we get to the important, crucial stuff of the UN, the NGOs, the UNHCR and the U.S. State Department:

Refugees Discuss Most Difficult Part Of Living In America

Dumb arse. It is actually a story about an educated man trying to rebuild his life. You should stick to goose stepping practice with your skinhead mates.

For Americans, the article is long, but I think you should read it. The UN is CHOOSING who now is brought into America as "refugees", along with NGO's helping the actual People Traffickers aka The UNHCR and they're doing this, in part, with American taxpayers money.

So, IS THIS within the US Constitution, to effectively hand to a FOREIGN BODY control of something so important to the American nation and her citizens?

There's the usual "sob stories", the usual whining from the "refugees" even when they arrive they're STILL not happy....but in the middle of the article, we get to the important, crucial stuff of the UN, the NGOs, the UNHCR and the U.S. State Department:

This wouldnt surprise me in the least.
I'm sure most of us are old enough to remember when the U.N. was in the news constantly....now you hear nothing from them.
Seems kind of strange.

Dumb arse. It is actually a story about an educated man trying to rebuild his life. You should stick to goose stepping practice with your skinhead mates.

Sorry to disappoint darling, we have no relationship with any skinheads....they are un-educated thugs who just want to fight and nothing else.

You couldn't have read the article, if you did, you obviously ignored the UN, NGOs, UNHCR stuff....not too surprising that your ilk would ignore that though.

I'm sure most of us are old enough to remember when the U.N. was in the news constantly....now you hear nothing from them.
Seems kind of strange.

Yes and yes.

I have read US Constitution, and in my reading of it, it is against the Constitution to hand to a foreign power ANYTHING.

Not really. This admin caters to the UN, and the leftist media agrees with it so...

Seems kind of strange.

Absolutely hilarious, the UN self imploded back in 47 and has no jurisdiction over squat, except that is in milking the American cow.

The UN has been "in charge" of determining refugee status since 1950.

Your earth-shattering news is only 65 years late.

My husbands Italian family bought their own tickets and came by boat to New York with just pennies in their pockets, they didn't know the language either .
They came to San Francisco and each one started their life's with 0 help from the government , this was before social services came about.
They worked very hard, went to school and became professionals. Bought up some land and were very successful.

This is the story of thousands among thousands of those coming into America , like my Swedish family without any help from the government.

The way I feel about this article and the whining, life is hard and then you die.

Don't Expect anything, Be Grateful .......Geezzz

Here's just some of our people, we are educated, with degrees, Doctorates....WHAT ARE YOU?

"At the outset AfD presented itself as conservative and middle-class,[62] catering to a well-educated demographic as more than two-thirds of its initial supporters held doctorates,[63] giving it the nickname the "professors' party".[64] The party is described as professors and academics who dislike the compromises inflicted on their purist theories by German party politics."

AfD

Alternative für Deutschland. A legitimate elected political party.

Its about a whiner wanting hand outs for free, and whines even when he gets a years worth of help..:crybaby: I had to take the bus 6 days a week.

Much more than any other person starting a new life in America before social services came about..

This on different level though.

Nope. Nothing "new" or "different level" about it. "This" has been going on the whole time.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, with all due respect.

:lol:

Why don't you elaborate on this "different level" that you speak of?

How is refugee resettlement in the US today different than it was 10, 20 or 50 years ago? Be specific.

How is refugee resettlement in the US today different than it was 10, 20 or 50 years ago? Be specific.[/QUOTE]

This on different level though.

Nope. Nothing "new" or "different level" about it. "This" has been going on the whole time.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, with all due respect.

How is refugee resettlement in the US today different than it was 10, 20 or 50 years ago? Be specific.

Big Big difference.. The government didn't give out money to the refugees of the Jewish holocaust until after the 1930's big depression.

Russian-Jewish Immigrants in the U.S:Social Portrait, Challenges, and AJC Involvement - AJC - Russian

Refugees: That Time Everyone Said 'No' And Bolivia Said 'Yes'

Forum List

Back