The UN in charge of US Immigration

The UN has been "in charge" of determining refugee status since 1950.

Your earth-shattering news is only 65 years late.

This on different level though.

Nope. Nothing "new" or "different level" about it. "This" has been going on the whole time.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, with all due respect.

:lol:

Why don't you elaborate on this "different level" that you speak of?

How is refugee resettlement in the US today different than it was 10, 20 or 50 years ago? Be specific.

Big Big difference.. The government didn't give out money to the refugees of the Jewish holocaust until after the 1930's big depression.

Russian-Jewish Immigrants in the U.S:Social Portrait, Challenges, and AJC Involvement - AJC - Russian

Refugees: That Time Everyone Said 'No' And Bolivia Said 'Yes'

I'm not sure what this has to do with what I'm talking about.

This on different level though.

Nope. Nothing "new" or "different level" about it. "This" has been going on the whole time.

How is refugee resettlement in the US today different than it was 10, 20 or 50 years ago? Be specific.

Big Big difference.. The government didn't give out money to the refugees of the Jewish holocaust until after the 1930's big depression.

Russian-Jewish Immigrants in the U.S:Social Portrait, Challenges, and AJC Involvement - AJC - Russian

He means that they're giving money and other things to the Syrian so-called "refugees"

He means that they're giving money and other things to the Syrian so-called "refugees"

Yeah, that's not a "new" thing, either. We've been doing that since the 50s, too.

Yeah, that's not a "new" thing, either. We've been doing that since the 50s, too.

So the moral of the story is, stop complaining and be grateful for what you have....

So the moral of the story is, stop complaining and be grateful for what you have....

Looks like I was right - your posts don't have anything to do with what I'm saying.

Forum List

Back