The unbiased William Barr, U.S. Attorney General

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The support of this man's opinion shows that republicans don't give a damn about the rule of law unless they can use it to hurt others. As you read this memo understand that when he did this he removed any impartiality he had pertaining to this matter and should have recused himself.

Read the memo from William Barr

So sane, fair Americans cannot consider Barrs opinion credible. If Barr refuses to provide congress what they need, then we must ask about the potential cover up.

You lefty loons are nuts.

For two years all the rest of us heard was the Trump colluded with the Russians and the Mueller report would prove this.

Now we know that there was no Trump/Russian collusion and all you idiots can do is bitch about the Mueller report. And now Barr is biased?

You people are fucking nuts.

Last edited:
dumbshit----R's don't care about the rule of law!!!!!
you people protest FOR criminals--plain and simple

If Barr was hired to protect the president this is what it would look like. Now watch as they fight tooth and nail to prevent the American people from ever seeing the actual report.

The support of this man's opinion shows that republicans don't give a damn about the rule of law unless they can use it to hurt others. As you read this memo understand that when he did this he removed any impartiality he had pertaining to this matter and should have recused himself.

Read the memo from William Barr

So sane, fair Americans cannot consider Barrs opinion credible. If Barr refuses to provide congress what they need, then we must ask about the potential cover up.
I read a good part of the memo and it says directly the opposite. Which portion are you concerned with?

If Barr was hired to protect the president this is what it would look like. Now watch as they fight tooth and nail to prevent the American people from ever seeing the actual report.

What part of "Mueller's democrats couldn't find collusion or obstruction" don't you understand?
Barr quoted directly from the report, there was no collusion or obstruction.
The LAW says that the AG writes a summary, that's all the dems will see.
The coup attempt against Trump is over.

I agree. I just hope the AG appoints another special prosecutor to investigate everything having to do with Mueller.

The what, who, where and how. Should be very interesting.

I agree. I just hope the AG appoints another special prosecutor to investigate everything having to do with Mueller.

The what, who, where and how. Should be very interesting.
That could be a problem. If the special prosecutor is going to be investigated after one side doesn't like the result, who would take the next job of special prosecutor?

What part of "Mueller's democrats couldn't find collusion or obstruction" don't you understand?
All we have is the word of a political appointee who ascended to his position under a cloud of weirdness. Don't you want to see the actual Mueller report to clear this continuing suspicion? Of course you don't. There will be an explanation for why an investigation that netted so many indictments found absolutely nothing about Trump.

All we have is the word of a political appointee who ascended to his position under a cloud of weirdness. Don't you want to see the actual Mueller report to clear this continuing suspicion? Of course you don't. There will be an explanation for why an investigation that netted so many indictments found absolutely nothing about Trump.

You have Mueller and Barr to testify before Congress to confirm that Barr's summary is accurate.
The LAW says that congress gets a summary, why don't you want to follow the LAW?
What part of "ITS OVER" don't you understand?

I'd be happy to have transparency with everything. Every time either party covers something up, our government becomes a little weaker. But if transparency happened, I think establishment would suffer the most, as well they should.

A bunch of process crimes do not prove the underlying allegation.

"Weirdness".

The guy recommended that the Iran Contra criminals be pardoned 25 years ago and recently CAMPAIGNED for the AG job by sending a letter to Trump saying that he would support him regarding this investigation.

He stated that essentially the President was above the law and that regardless of what the report found that the President could never be indicted.

Of course Trump appointed him. And here he did just what he said he would do. Quash the report

The House is going to subpoena Mueller and grill him, so Barr's comments and actions are probably irrelevant to the overall case.

Democrats would be wise to move on. There previous staged hearing with Cohen backfired. I'm good with democrats subpoena for Mueller, I'm sure Jordan. Grassley, Nunes, Graham and several other republicans will have lots of questions for Mueller. Mueller better hope he has his facts 100%, because the slightest lie will land him with criminal charges...

Forum List

Back