The unbiased William Barr, U.S. Attorney General

You lefty loons are nuts.

For two years all the rest of us heard was the Trump colluded with the Russians and the Mueller report would prove this.

Now we know that there was no Trump/Russian collusion and all you idiots can do is bitch about the Mueller report. And now Barr is biased?

You people are fucking nuts.

You must be deaf. And Barrs memo is evidence of his bias.

The House is going to subpoena Mueller and grill him, so Barr's comments and actions are probably irrelevant to the overall case.

Democrats would be wise to move on. There previous staged hearing with Cohen backfired. I'm good with democrats subpoena for Mueller, I'm sure Jordan. Grassley, Nunes, Graham and several other republicans will have lots of questions for Mueller. Mueller better hope he has his facts 100%, because the slightest lie will land him with criminal charges...
They're a crazed and hungry dog with a bone. They won't be letting go of this.

We'll see if any cooler heads can prevail, or at least calm them down a bit.

The House is going to subpoena Mueller and grill him, so Barr's comments and actions are probably irrelevant to the overall case.

Democrats would be wise to move on. There previous staged hearing with Cohen backfired. I'm good with democrats subpoena for Mueller, I'm sure Jordan. Grassley, Nunes, Graham and several other republicans will have lots of questions for Mueller. Mueller better hope he has his facts 100%, because the slightest lie will land him with criminal charges...

How is it possible that people can be this stupid?

For two years all the rest of us heard was the Trump colluded with the Russians and the Mueller report would prove this.

Now we know that there was no Trump/Russian collusion and all you idiots can do is bitch about the Mueller report. And now Barr is biased?

You must be either ignorant or stupid. What part of "no collusion and no obstruction" don't you understand? Expressing "opinions" doesn't move the ball, what proof do you have of your assertions? Nothing? Thanks for playing.

You are out of your mind.

If this was the only violation I could understand, but this guy has all kinds of violations or potential violations. And Trump has obstructed justice.

If this was the only violation I could understand, but this guy has all kinds of violations or potential violations. And Trump has obstructed justice.
Okay, good luck with that.

Booker wrestles with primary field lurching left

You must be either ignorant or stupid. What part of "no collusion and no obstruction" don't you understand? Expressing "opinions" doesn't move the ball, what proof do you have of your assertions? Nothing? Thanks for playing.
What part of "Does not exonerate" do YOU not understand?

What part of not exonerated for obstruction do you not understand. Just because a person is not found to have committed one crime doesn't mean he can't be investigated for others. Ask Hillary Clinton.

I'm not a member of congress and none of us have read Muellers report. And Trump is under multiple investigations. You see Mac, just because you get away with murder doesn't mean you get to rob people and not get investigated. Hillary Clinton was investigated for Benghazi and was found guiltless, and at the end republicans found she had a personal email server. Still today those like you still want to investigate this.

But now that it's happening to a republican it's a mortal sin.

I'm not a member of congress and none of us have read Muellers report. And Trump is under multiple investigations. You see Mac, just because you get away with murder doesn't mean you get to rob people and not get investigated. Hillary Clinton was investigated for Benghazi and was found guiltless, and at the end republicans found she had a personal email server. Still today those like you still want to investigate this.

I'll tell you the same thing I told the right wingers during Benghazi! and all the other "scandals":

Let me know how it turns out.

The rest is just transparent partisan noise.

The support of this man's opinion shows that republicans don't give a damn about the rule of law unless they can use it to hurt others. As you read this memo understand that when he did this he removed any impartiality he had pertaining to this matter and should have recused himself.

Read the memo from William Barr

So sane, fair Americans cannot consider Barrs opinion credible. If Barr refuses to provide congress what they need, then we must ask about the potential cover up.
Don't be such a sore loser.

So what's the new conspiracy? Is it that Mueller and Barr are now in on the Russian Collusion?

You lost but you can stop being a loser.

The truth is now public. Collusion Troofers have been exposed.

So what's the new conspiracy? Is it that Mueller and Barr are now in on the Russian Collusion?

Mueller?

He has said nothing publicly. His report has not been made public. He does not bolster your case and is not in question.

Barr absolutely is covering for Trump. He's a partisan actor and was hired because he campaigned for the AG job BASED on his belief that a president is above the law

No, it is not. You misread it.

She was not guiltless. She wanted Sidney Blumenthal on her team and Obama rejected the idea. So she paid him herself (probably out of the Clinton Foundation) and shared classified material with him and he supplied her information in Libya.

2,800 subpoenas were issued and 500 witness interviews....nothing between Trump and Putin.

It was all bullshit...now they have to find a new lie.

2,800 subpoenas were issued and 500 witness interviews....nothing between Trump and Putin.

And you know this based on Barr’s three page summary that quotes almost nothing from the report?

Oh

dumbshit----R's don't care about the rule of law!!!!!
you people protest FOR criminals--plain and simple

you are correct about one thing, Republicans do not care about the rule of law, you got a head sleeze, liar, male whore, cheat ,

"Revenge is mine" says Trump , "you do not want to see my wrath!"

so the GOP will continue to stay in line giving up their moral fiber.

And you know this based on Barr’s three page summary that quotes almost nothing from the report?

Oh
You do know the Jew Rod Rosenstein helped Barr write the summary. Is he bias too?

Forum List

Back