The undeniable message white people are sending through Trump.....

If anything is undeniably clear from this day going forward, its that white people are pissed. And there is nothing short of a nuclear invasion that's gonna stop this freight train of anger from slowing down. They're putting their hopes and frustrations upon a man, who no doubt will disappoint and one can only imagine where that anger will turn.

I often find myself questioning what decade I am in, as a black person, I'm soo feeling the fire and anger of the 60's, as if this is the last stand the white man is having before it all ends for them....the majority hold that have in this country. I see the faces of white men and women, angry and yet so pleased that Trump has come to their rescue. At work, we're all silent, no more political jokes, no more comonality....because we know that Tom is now a Trump fan.

You can pinch yourself a zillion times and still not believe just how divided this country has become, all because a black man dared win the white house and dared to feel comfortable and safe, dating white women and thinking Tom was okay with that. I am 1000% certain, a lot of the anger white men are filling, stems from that integrated union.

The challenge the rest of us must embrace and enact is starting today, contact your national DNC office, volunteer and get every person young old, green blue, get them registered to Vote this Nov. This may perhaps be the most important vote of all of life times....we're either gonna turn back the clock and allow white rage to control us once again, or we're gonna help move this country forward, never to look back, its up to us!!

Many white people are pissing away the single greatest advantage of being white: the buck stops here. You're responsible for the outcome of your life, you're responsible for the choices you make. There's no one to blame but you.

Its ludicrously empowering. If your life is your fault, then you can damn well do something to change it if you don't like it. If your life is the product of someone *else's* choices, then you're just a bitch, a leaf on the water, hapless and helpless as the stream of 'society' carries you down river.

What I see is a lot of white people trying to blame someone *else* for their own situation. And in it, relinquishing the single greatest advantage of being white.

I look at my life and I take responsibility for my choices and my actions.

I am proud of my many accomplishments,especially those that came from hard work and good planning.

I accept the mistakes I've made and the costs I have paid for them.

SOmetimes there were grey areas, where I had to make a choice between multiple good, or multiple bad options.

And I made my call(s) and lived by them.

And yes, that is very empowering.

But only a fool would ignore the times when events and factors outside of my control fucked me.

When my employer violated it's own policies to NOT give me a job I was qualified for because of political reasons,

when I applied for a job and, because of the wide spread crappy situation of the industry there were literally 75 applicants for the one position.

when I was getting an addition certification and a good candidate for a internal job with the organization and the Great Recession led to a hiring freeze just as I was about become available.

Your pretense that any desire on the part of white people to want government policy to serve their interests is somehow wrong on our part is nonsense.

An oversupply of cheap Third World Labor has been stagnating wages and jobs for the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

Outsourcing has been reducing demand for labor from the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

Massive imports have been reducing demand for labor from the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

These are real factors that have been having a real negative impact on "white people's" lives for a long time, and this is not our fault NOR something we can fix by ourselves.

GO TRUMP!!!
Let me get this straight, you lost out on certain jobs because you were white....imagine just for tiny little second, 200 plus years of your sob story played out by blacks....just think for a second....you got 10 years of neglect, try a life time that we minorities have to endure.

No, I did not say that I lost out on a job because I was white. What you just did was reveal that you can't hear me over the voices in your head.

You are welcome to try reading my post again.

And replying again.

Because nothing in your first attempt at a reply had anything to do with anything in my post.

Jake Snarkey is a butthole. Reminds me of Ted Cruz a bit.

That's why Hitlery is going to win.

Ted Cruz is exactly the guy "conservatives" like you have insisted needs to lead the party, but you became a zealot of the world's richest professional clown and he isn't even remotely conservative. I'll bet Dump can't even read the word "Constitution", and it's clear he has no reverence for it. He's a big government, big business crony.

It's time to let the country collapse so that stupid mindless zealots of both parties starve to death or get cannibalized. I'm writing in Vermin Supreme on my ballot because he's the only genuine reformer.

If anything is undeniably clear from this day going forward, its that white people are pissed. And there is nothing short of a nuclear invasion that's gonna stop this freight train of anger from slowing down. They're putting their hopes and frustrations upon a man, who no doubt will disappoint and one can only imagine where that anger will turn.

I often find myself questioning what decade I am in, as a black person, I'm soo feeling the fire and anger of the 60's, as if this is the last stand the white man is having before it all ends for them....the majority hold that have in this country. I see the faces of white men and women, angry and yet so pleased that Trump has come to their rescue. At work, we're all silent, no more political jokes, no more comonality....because we know that Tom is now a Trump fan.

You can pinch yourself a zillion times and still not believe just how divided this country has become, all because a black man dared win the white house and dared to feel comfortable and safe, dating white women and thinking Tom was okay with that. I am 1000% certain, a lot of the anger white men are filling, stems from that integrated union.

The challenge the rest of us must embrace and enact is starting today, contact your national DNC office, volunteer and get every person young old, green blue, get them registered to Vote this Nov. This may perhaps be the most important vote of all of life times....we're either gonna turn back the clock and allow white rage to control us once again, or we're gonna help move this country forward, never to look back, its up to us!!

Many white people are pissing away the single greatest advantage of being white: the buck stops here. You're responsible for the outcome of your life, you're responsible for the choices you make. There's no one to blame but you.

Its ludicrously empowering. If your life is your fault, then you can damn well do something to change it if you don't like it. If your life is the product of someone *else's* choices, then you're just a bitch, a leaf on the water, hapless and helpless as the stream of 'society' carries you down river.

What I see is a lot of white people trying to blame someone *else* for their own situation. And in it, relinquishing the single greatest advantage of being white.

I look at my life and I take responsibility for my choices and my actions.

I am proud of my many accomplishments,especially those that came from hard work and good planning.

I accept the mistakes I've made and the costs I have paid for them.

SOmetimes there were grey areas, where I had to make a choice between multiple good, or multiple bad options.

And I made my call(s) and lived by them.

And yes, that is very empowering.

But only a fool would ignore the times when events and factors outside of my control fucked me.

When my employer violated it's own policies to NOT give me a job I was qualified for because of political reasons,

when I applied for a job and, because of the wide spread crappy situation of the industry there were literally 75 applicants for the one position.

when I was getting an addition certification and a good candidate for a internal job with the organization and the Great Recession led to a hiring freeze just as I was about become available.

Your pretense that any desire on the part of white people to want government policy to serve their interests is somehow wrong on our part is nonsense.

An oversupply of cheap Third World Labor has been stagnating wages and jobs for the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

Outsourcing has been reducing demand for labor from the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

Massive imports have been reducing demand for labor from the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

These are real factors that have been having a real negative impact on "white people's" lives for a long time, and this is not our fault NOR something we can fix by ourselves.

GO TRUMP!!!
Let me get this straight, you lost out on certain jobs because you were white....imagine just for tiny little second, 200 plus years of your sob story played out by blacks....just think for a second....you got 10 years of neglect, try a life time that we minorities have to endure.
I am one. I've never been denied ANYTHING because of my race. You race hustlers are just a bunch of liars.

Forum List

Back