The undeniable message white people are sending through Trump.....

I'm voting for Hillary

Deliberately?

I know Trump is a clown, but hitlery?

She epitomizes the sort of corrupt authoritarian everyone claims they hold in disdain. I cannot fathom a cognizant person voting for her.

I'm leaning towards Vermin Supreme.

I think both candidates are being painted as things they're not.

Since I'm not fond of either one, and I agree with the Democrats on more issues than the Republicans, I've gotta hold my nose and vote that way.
Hillary didn't break the law and place Special Ops overseas in danger by allowing her unsecured server with classified intel to be hacked??? Do you live in an alternate reality or are you plainly stupid?
You may want to read the second sentence in my post again.

I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, but the server issue is but one of many.

my biggest problem with Hillary Clinton running for president is her stupidity. I mean, she is so fucking stupid that she gets out of criminal charges for it.
How someone could think a STUPID person should be president is beyond me.
I mean, you must be even worse than her to think she would make a good POTUS. Like retard level.
BITCH CANT EVEN SEND AN EMAIL
#2 would be here using tax payer money to fund her charity employee salaries. Weird how a charity that ranks in 70M a year needs to be subsidized from the people. "trickle down" LMAO

I'm voting for Hillary

Deliberately?

She epitomizes the sort of corrupt authoritarian everyone claims they hold in disdain. I cannot fathom a cognizant person voting for her.

Since I'm not fond of either one, and I agree with the Democrats on more issues than the Republicans, I've gotta hold my nose and vote that way.
Hillary didn't break the law and place Special Ops overseas in danger by allowing her unsecured server with classified intel to be hacked??? Do you live in an alternate reality or are you plainly stupid?

I guess you discovered that you are the twin of Jake Starkey, separated at birth.

The Undeniable Message the OP is sending us with this thread: She Is A Racist Race Baiter.

I'm voting for Hillary

Deliberately?

I guess you discovered that you are the twin of Jake Starkey, separated at birth.
Yeah, not really.

He's to the Left of me and claims to be a "mainstream Republican".

I'm just a left-leaning Independent. I have no use for either party.

Additionally, he's big into the personal insults and name-calling thing.

I'm no fan of Trump, I'm voting for Hillary, but I think a lot of this stuff is a figment of the Left's imagination.

Yes, Trump has attracted far more than his share of old fashioned, mouth-breathing, butt-scratching racists, but that's stuff that's going on in THEIR minds, TOO.

I don't believe he's a racist, not any more than anyone else.
what a dumbass
Interesting, stimulating input, thanks.
Apparently not enough stimulation.. I think you need some electric shock therapy man.
I don't know you enough to know whether you're a Hillary fan or a Trump fan.

Both engage in personal insults and name-calling, so they're pretty similar in their behaviors.

I guess it doesn't matter.
Neither one. And I always thought you had a decent mind. Apparently not.
Sad..

I was really saddened as well.

If anything is undeniably clear from this day going forward, its that white people are pissed. And there is nothing short of a nuclear invasion that's gonna stop this freight train of anger from slowing down. They're putting their hopes and frustrations upon a man, who no doubt will disappoint and one can only imagine where that anger will turn.

I often find myself questioning what decade I am in, as a black person, I'm soo feeling the fire and anger of the 60's, as if this is the last stand the white man is having before it all ends for them....the majority hold that have in this country. I see the faces of white men and women, angry and yet so pleased that Trump has come to their rescue. At work, we're all silent, no more political jokes, no more comonality....because we know that Tom is now a Trump fan.

You can pinch yourself a zillion times and still not believe just how divided this country has become, all because a black man dared win the white house and dared to feel comfortable and safe, dating white women and thinking Tom was okay with that. I am 1000% certain, a lot of the anger white men are filling, stems from that integrated union.

The challenge the rest of us must embrace and enact is starting today, contact your national DNC office, volunteer and get every person young old, green blue, get them registered to Vote this Nov. This may perhaps be the most important vote of all of life times....we're either gonna turn back the clock and allow white rage to control us once again, or we're gonna help move this country forward, never to look back, its up to us!!

geeze, I go and have a nice time at the golf, mind my own business and come home and read $$$$ like this.
Question, did you ever find that golf ball you hit? Maybe if you took that golf ball out your ass, you'd feel better.
I didn't hit as many balls as your chin
I'm a biter, no chin bruises for me.....bet you swallow, eh?

As long as Trump keep white people angry, dumb on issues and in awe of greatness, the Nazi's will follow. Can't wait for the historic ending....the German's didn't fair to well

a
As long as Trump keep white people angry, dumb on issues and in awe of greatness, the Nazi's will follow. Can't wait for the historic ending....the German's didn't fair to well

I was angry long before trump. I am sick of blacks blaming all their problems on me, I am sick of blacks costing this country so much government money and contributing nothing but sports and hip hop, I am sick of blacks causing so much crime, I am sick of blacks calling me racist because I don't want their section 8 asses next to me, I am sick of blacks demanding reparations, I am sick of Obama calling me racist at every turn, etc. etc.

you think I need trump for that? you are one dumb fuk

I'm voting for Hillary

Deliberately?

When it comes to Benghazi......all it turned out to be was a repeat of Mogadishu Somalia 93", BlackHawk Down.
I was there. We were the only country not allowed to have armored vehicles. Everyone else was driving around in tanks and APCs. Not us. We had soft shelled HumVees. That is why 18 guys died and 99 were wounded on Oct 3, 1993.

I have absolutely no idea what he would do, none, and that's a problem for me.

"The devil you know...." kind of thing.

And again, both candidates are unappealing to me, so all I can do is act on the fact that, in general, I agree with the Dems on more issues than with the GOP.

And you dismiss his publicly stated platform because...?
I'll be happy to answer that, but do you mean the RNC platform or another one?

As we are talking about Trump, I was referring to Trump's.
Well, okay, I just looked at his site, DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS, and he only covers seven (issues). So based on those seven:
  • Nothing I've heard fully explains how he would pay for the wall
  • I disagree strongly with his health care reform idea
  • His China trade strategy does not describe how he'll coerce China into playing more fairly, and it doesn't address how it would stop a trade war and/or how it would stop China from dumping any part of the $1.6T or so it holds in our bonds
  • I disagree strongly with his personal income tax plan
So of those seven, I disagree with those points.

I also don't believe he has the temperament for the position, and the fact that he does not seem to able to control his behavior is also a significant concern.

That's quite a bit, and I'm not sure where he stands on other issues, and he represents a party with other positions that I disagree with.

He's also poorly organized, his people are startlingly incompetent, and they are the 'best' that Trump can manage.
Maybe if he dodged sniper fire like a real politician, he would be more competent.

I'm voting for Hillary

Deliberately?

When it comes to Benghazi......all it turned out to be was a repeat of Mogadishu Somalia 93", BlackHawk Down.
I was there. We were the only country not allowed to have armored vehicles. Everyone else was driving around in tanks and APCs. Not us. We had soft shelled HumVees. That is why 18 guys died and 99 were wounded on Oct 3, 1993.

Yeah! And who let you down? Yep a Clinton and a Senator Murdock.

If anything is undeniably clear from this day going forward, its that white people are pissed. And there is nothing short of a nuclear invasion that's gonna stop this freight train of anger from slowing down. They're putting their hopes and frustrations upon a man, who no doubt will disappoint and one can only imagine where that anger will turn.

I often find myself questioning what decade I am in, as a black person, I'm soo feeling the fire and anger of the 60's, as if this is the last stand the white man is having before it all ends for them....the majority hold that have in this country. I see the faces of white men and women, angry and yet so pleased that Trump has come to their rescue. At work, we're all silent, no more political jokes, no more comonality....because we know that Tom is now a Trump fan.

You can pinch yourself a zillion times and still not believe just how divided this country has become, all because a black man dared win the white house and dared to feel comfortable and safe, dating white women and thinking Tom was okay with that. I am 1000% certain, a lot of the anger white men are filling, stems from that integrated union.

The challenge the rest of us must embrace and enact is starting today, contact your national DNC office, volunteer and get every person young old, green blue, get them registered to Vote this Nov. This may perhaps be the most important vote of all of life times....we're either gonna turn back the clock and allow white rage to control us once again, or we're gonna help move this country forward, never to look back, its up to us!!

Many white people are pissing away the single greatest advantage of being white: the buck stops here. You're responsible for the outcome of your life, you're responsible for the choices you make. There's no one to blame but you.

Its ludicrously empowering. If your life is your fault, then you can damn well do something to change it if you don't like it. If your life is the product of someone *else's* choices, then you're just a bitch, a leaf on the water, hapless and helpless as the stream of 'society' carries you down river.

What I see is a lot of white people trying to blame someone *else* for their own situation. And in it, relinquishing the single greatest advantage of being white.

I look at my life and I take responsibility for my choices and my actions.

I am proud of my many accomplishments,especially those that came from hard work and good planning.

I accept the mistakes I've made and the costs I have paid for them.

SOmetimes there were grey areas, where I had to make a choice between multiple good, or multiple bad options.

And I made my call(s) and lived by them.

And yes, that is very empowering.

But only a fool would ignore the times when events and factors outside of my control fucked me.

When my employer violated it's own policies to NOT give me a job I was qualified for because of political reasons,

when I applied for a job and, because of the wide spread crappy situation of the industry there were literally 75 applicants for the one position.

when I was getting an addition certification and a good candidate for a internal job with the organization and the Great Recession led to a hiring freeze just as I was about become available.

Your pretense that any desire on the part of white people to want government policy to serve their interests is somehow wrong on our part is nonsense.

An oversupply of cheap Third World Labor has been stagnating wages and jobs for the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

Outsourcing has been reducing demand for labor from the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

Massive imports have been reducing demand for labor from the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

These are real factors that have been having a real negative impact on "white people's" lives for a long time, and this is not our fault NOR something we can fix by ourselves.

GO TRUMP!!!

And you dismiss his publicly stated platform because...?

Well, okay, I just looked at his site, DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS, and he only covers seven (issues). So based on those seven:
  • His China trade strategy does not describe how he'll coerce China into playing more fairly, and it doesn't address how it would stop a trade war and/or how it would stop China from dumping any part of the $1.6T or so it holds in our bonds

I also don't believe he has the temperament for the position, and the fact that he does not seem to able to control his behavior is also a significant concern.

That's quite a bit, and I'm not sure where he stands on other issues, and he represents a party with other positions that I disagree with.

1. The Cost of the Wall is not a major issue, compared to the size of the national budget.

2. Health Care is an unholy mess with no good answers.

3. We have enormous leverage over China, with their dependence on our trade. With such a negotiation, no experienced negotiator would publish years in advance his full negotiation strategy.

BUT, it is already better than Hillary's which boils down to we remain China's bitch.

4. And it doesn't matter if they "dump" the bonds, the issue would be if they don't buy any more. And the vast majority of our debt is internally held. China's leverage in that regard is seriously overstated.

5. HIs "bluster" is a carefully crafted and controlled tool of public communication and persuasion. If he was REALLY a "hot head" we would have heard of serious problems in his business career over the last 50 years.

6. Do you support the use of cheap Third World labor to undermine US wages?

7. Do you support a confrontational Russian policy?

So, we have dealt with the "you don't know what he will do".

Which of those is worse than HIllary's blatant divisive racial fear mongering?
The racial crap is a big negative with me, as you know. I disagree strongly with the Democrats on all the various issues surrounding Political Correctness & Identity Politics, and yeah, that's a lot. I also disagree with their almost child-like approach to, and opinions of, business and business economics.

However, my opinions are closer to theirs on most other issues.

As I've said, I don't like either candidate, not at all, not even close. So all I can do is ignore them and look at their party platform and make some guesses as to what they would do in office.

You could list quite a few problems with Hillary and I couldn't deny them, because I try to be honest. But between the two, one is better on a macro level than the other.

If you say so.

Everything I have seen from you leads me to consider you a reasonable and civilized person.

I don't see the Democratic Party as really having a place for people like you. Certainly your voice nor your message will NEVER be heard there.

Trump-Supporter-San-Jose-Egg-Violence-Getty-640x480.jpg

1378010_630x354.jpg

image_1464980715_75506947.jpg

Deliberately?

Yeah, not really.

He's to the Left of me and claims to be a "mainstream Republican".

I'm just a left-leaning Independent. I have no use for either party.

Additionally, he's big into the personal insults and name-calling thing.
Jake Snarkey is a butthole. Reminds me of Ted Cruz a bit.

Many white people are pissing away the single greatest advantage of being white: the buck stops here. You're responsible for the outcome of your life, you're responsible for the choices you make. There's no one to blame but you.

Its ludicrously empowering. If your life is your fault, then you can damn well do something to change it if you don't like it. If your life is the product of someone *else's* choices, then you're just a bitch, a leaf on the water, hapless and helpless as the stream of 'society' carries you down river.

What I see is a lot of white people trying to blame someone *else* for their own situation. And in it, relinquishing the single greatest advantage of being white.

I look at my life and I take responsibility for my choices and my actions.

I am proud of my many accomplishments,especially those that came from hard work and good planning.

I accept the mistakes I've made and the costs I have paid for them.

SOmetimes there were grey areas, where I had to make a choice between multiple good, or multiple bad options.

And I made my call(s) and lived by them.

And yes, that is very empowering.

But only a fool would ignore the times when events and factors outside of my control fucked me.

When my employer violated it's own policies to NOT give me a job I was qualified for because of political reasons,

when I applied for a job and, because of the wide spread crappy situation of the industry there were literally 75 applicants for the one position.

when I was getting an addition certification and a good candidate for a internal job with the organization and the Great Recession led to a hiring freeze just as I was about become available.

Your pretense that any desire on the part of white people to want government policy to serve their interests is somehow wrong on our part is nonsense.

An oversupply of cheap Third World Labor has been stagnating wages and jobs for the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

Outsourcing has been reducing demand for labor from the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

Massive imports have been reducing demand for labor from the American Working Class and Middle Class for generations.

These are real factors that have been having a real negative impact on "white people's" lives for a long time, and this is not our fault NOR something we can fix by ourselves.

GO TRUMP!!!
Let me get this straight, you lost out on certain jobs because you were white....imagine just for tiny little second, 200 plus years of your sob story played out by blacks....just think for a second....you got 10 years of neglect, try a life time that we minorities have to endure.

1. The Cost of the Wall is not a major issue, compared to the size of the national budget.

2. Health Care is an unholy mess with no good answers.

3. We have enormous leverage over China, with their dependence on our trade. With such a negotiation, no experienced negotiator would publish years in advance his full negotiation strategy.

BUT, it is already better than Hillary's which boils down to we remain China's bitch.

4. And it doesn't matter if they "dump" the bonds, the issue would be if they don't buy any more. And the vast majority of our debt is internally held. China's leverage in that regard is seriously overstated.

5. HIs "bluster" is a carefully crafted and controlled tool of public communication and persuasion. If he was REALLY a "hot head" we would have heard of serious problems in his business career over the last 50 years.

6. Do you support the use of cheap Third World labor to undermine US wages?

7. Do you support a confrontational Russian policy?

So, we have dealt with the "you don't know what he will do".

Which of those is worse than HIllary's blatant divisive racial fear mongering?
The racial crap is a big negative with me, as you know. I disagree strongly with the Democrats on all the various issues surrounding Political Correctness & Identity Politics, and yeah, that's a lot. I also disagree with their almost child-like approach to, and opinions of, business and business economics.

However, my opinions are closer to theirs on most other issues.

As I've said, I don't like either candidate, not at all, not even close. So all I can do is ignore them and look at their party platform and make some guesses as to what they would do in office.

You could list quite a few problems with Hillary and I couldn't deny them, because I try to be honest. But between the two, one is better on a macro level than the other.

If you say so.

Everything I have seen from you leads me to consider you a reasonable and civilized person.

I don't see the Democratic Party as really having a place for people like you. Certainly your voice nor your message will NEVER be heard there.

Trump-Supporter-San-Jose-Egg-Violence-Getty-640x480.jpg

1378010_630x354.jpg

image_1464980715_75506947.jpg
It really isn't about party for me. You're right, I have no interest in the party, and it sure as hell has no interest in me. So, all I can do is look at the two candidates, what I project them being like in office, where they stand on individual issues, add in their temperament, and weigh the two.

Yeah, there are some pretty nasty people with whom I'll be voting. But that would be the case regardless of party. So all I have is the above criteria.

Let me get this straight, you lost out on certain jobs because you were white....imagine just for tiny little second, 200 plus years of your sob story played out by blacks....just think for a second....you got 10 years of neglect, try a life time that we minorities have to endure.

of course you could always go somewhere like Nigeria and not be a minority, the sad fact is you have done far better under the white man than anywhere blacks are in charge

Forum List

Back