🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the United negro college fund is racist.

Who cares? Why are you so afraid of everything?

Answer the question.
I imagine they would be accused of racism, but like I said, who cares? Racism isn't against the law and you are free to start a white college fund. What are you afraid of?

Are you?
Are I what? Bitching about something that I can do something about like you are doing? LMAO.

Just accused? They would get sued due to discrimination based on race.

and whats this about being afraid of stuff? how does that come into play?
If they got sued, the person suing would lose. You don't think UNCF has never been accused of racism and/or sued? Yet they stick to their mission while you poor oppressed white people cower in fear of being labeled racist.

Pretty amusing.

Answer the question.
I imagine they would be accused of racism, but like I said, who cares? Racism isn't against the law and you are free to start a white college fund. What are you afraid of?

Are you?
Are I what? Bitching about something that I can do something about like you are doing? LMAO.

If they got sued, the person suing would lose. You don't think UNCF has never been accused of racism and/or sued? Yet they stick to their mission while you poor oppressed white people cower in fear of being labeled racist.

Pretty amusing.

Actually considering they are supporting a protected class, of course lawsuits are going to fail. They already admit they fund other races, except those of pure European descent. (and probably Asians, in the "help help, I'm being oppressed" race they count as white too)

I don't think UNCF should change anything they are doing, but to deny they used raced based criteria to decide who they help is idiotic.

Are you?

Pretty amusing.

Actually considering they are supporting a protected class, of course lawsuits are going to fail. They already admit they fund other races, except those of pure European descent. (and probably Asians, in the "help help, I'm being oppressed" race they count as white too)

I don't think UNCF should change anything they are doing, but to deny they used raced based criteria to decide who they help is idiotic.
Now you've resorted to lying. Comical.

Pretty amusing.

Now you've resorted to lying. Comical.

Prove it.

Well, it is. You can't tell me it isn't. If a white boy went there and asked for a college loan, he would be denied because of the color of their skin. That is the very definition of racism. Why is this racist organization allowed to exist? Can you imagine the outrage from the left if there was a college fund for whites only? Actually you don't have to imagine it. Someone tried to set one up, and the supreme court said it was racist. So why is it not racist for blacks to have one? Could someone please explain this? I'm a bit confused.

Here is why you are confused.

You go to PrisonPlanet for information- rather than actually looking up the website of United Negro College Fund

It takes only 30 seconds of looking at the UNCF website to realize you never went there.

Here is an example of the requirements of one of their scholarships:
Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship 2014
Students must have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university (Required for need based program).

Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.

Scholarships are renewal for up to 4-years if a students continues to meet the eligibility criteria.

Continuing students falling below the required minimum GPA of 3.0 are placed on probation for one semester. Students failing to re-establish and meet at least the minimum GPA, are subject to suspension or replacement.

Scholarship awards are in the amount of $5,000

No problem about white boys applying for that one.

There are some scholarships which are focused on race- like this one from Koch Brothers:

The UNCF/Koch Scholars Program —funded by a generous $25 million grant from Koch Industries, Inc. and the Charles Koch Foundation—offers scholarship opportunities to talented African-American undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students with both a demonstrated financial need, and an interest in exploring how entrepreneurship, innovation and economics contribute to well-being for individuals, communities and society. This new educational initiative combines academic support, mentoring and networking opportunities to yield a comprehensive student learning experience.

There's no law that says you can't start a white only scholarship fund.

You really are THAT stupid, aren't you?

Sad.

No. You are.

Texan Wins Controversial White Man Scholarship Fox News

Do you have the follow up story where the white people are victimized and taken to court. And the court reversed it...then locked them up for being white guys?

Because thats the story people have been pushing if there was a white man scholarship.

Did that happen?

I take that as a no

Well, it is. You can't tell me it isn't. If a white boy went there and asked for a college loan, he would be denied because of the color of their skin. That is the very definition of racism. Why is this racist organization allowed to exist? Can you imagine the outrage from the left if there was a college fund for whites only? Actually you don't have to imagine it. Someone tried to set one up, and the supreme court said it was racist. So why is it not racist for blacks to have one? Could someone please explain this? I'm a bit confused.

You go to PrisonPlanet for information- rather than actually looking up the website of United Negro College Fund

It takes only 30 seconds of looking at the UNCF website to realize you never went there.

Students must have a demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university (Required for need based program).

Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.

Scholarships are renewal for up to 4-years if a students continues to meet the eligibility criteria.

Continuing students falling below the required minimum GPA of 3.0 are placed on probation for one semester. Students failing to re-establish and meet at least the minimum GPA, are subject to suspension or replacement.

There are some scholarships which are focused on race- like this one from Koch Brothers:

The UNCF/Koch Scholars Program —funded by a generous $25 million grant from Koch Industries, Inc. and the Charles Koch Foundation—offers scholarship opportunities to talented African-American undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students with both a demonstrated financial need, and an interest in exploring how entrepreneurship, innovation and economics contribute to well-being for individuals, communities and society. This new educational initiative combines academic support, mentoring and networking opportunities to yield a comprehensive student learning experience.

So they would only be denied for SOME of the loans/grants.

Cause they have a history of selling a few slaves and going to college... Seriously is this all you got to complain about?

Blacks enslaved more Blacks than did Whites. By a HUGE margin.

Whites enslaved Whites by an even bigger Margin.

In fact, during the 17th Century there were FAR more White Slaves sent to America than there were Black Slaves. FAR more.

Slavery back then was just another institution.

BTW, the Church that you scumbags hate so much? The Catholic Church outlawed Slavery in Europe a thousand years before any place or anybody else.

These things are FACTS.

But..... You're a dimocrap. Which means you're stupid and trying to educate you is a waste of time.

In the United States- whites owned more slaves- black and white than blacks ever owned.

White slaves in the United States were not 'chattel slaves'- they were essentially indentured servants- usually for a contracted period of time, and their children were not born slaves.

I don't hate any Church, but its hard to ignore the Catholic's various positions regarding slavery in the United States. Catholic missionaries in the United States enslaved native Americans to convert them. The Popes encouraged the slavery of Africans and Native Americans

Pope Nicholas V issued the papal bull Dum Diversas on 18 June, 1452. It authorised (King) Alfonso V of Portugal to reduce any “Saracens (Muslims) and pagans and any other unbelievers to perpetual slavery. The same pope wrote the bull Romanus Pontifex on January 5, 1455 to the same Alfonso. As a follow-up to the Dum diversas, it extended to the Catholic nations of Europe dominion over discovered lands during the Age of Discovery. Along with sanctifying the seizure of non-Christian lands, it encouraged the enslavement of native, non-Christian peoples in Africa and the New World.

“We weighing all and singular the premises with due meditation, and noting that since we had formerly by other letters of ours granted among other things free and ample faculty to the aforesaid King Alfonso -- to invade, search out, capture, vanquish, and subdue all Saracens and pagans whatsoever, and other enemies of Christ wheresoever placed, and the kingdoms, dukedoms, principalities, dominions, possessions, and all movable and immovable goods whatsoever held and possessed by them and to reduce their persons to perpetual slavery, and to apply and appropriate to himself and his successors the kingdoms, dukedoms, counties, principalities, dominions, possessions, and goods, and to convert them to his and their use and profit -- by having secured the said faculty, the said King Alfonso, or, by his authority, the aforesaid infante, justly and lawfully has acquired and possessed, and doth possess, these islands, lands, harbors, and seas, and they do of right belong and pertain to the said King Alfonso and his successors

This doesn't mean that the Catholic Church was any more- or any less complicit in slavery in the New World- but it does show your attempt to pretend that the Church was not complicit is just false.

Not sure what any of this has to do with the United Negro College Fund....but thems the facts.

That is correct.

Is is also correct, that the write of the OP clearly didn't have a clue- and that his claim that any white boy would be denied a scholarship was just him displaying his ignorance.

Are you also upset over scholarships that are only offered to men?

That is correct.

Is is also correct, that the write of the OP clearly didn't have a clue- and that his claim that any white boy would be denied a scholarship was just him displaying his ignorance.

So "only some" is better than "any"

Which ones? Considering Title IX requires and equal # for women in college sports, I don't think that's where you are going.

Which ones? Considering Title IX requires and equal # for women in college sports, I don't think that's where you are going.
Scholarships For Men - Scholarships By Type - College Scholarships - Financial Aid - Scholarships.com

That is correct.

LOL...What scholarship accepts every person without guidelines? And why should the Negro college fund not have requirements?

So basically you're left with "The Negro college fund is racist because they dont accept every white person, and thats racist" lol

Scholarships For Men - Scholarships By Type - College Scholarships - Financial Aid - Scholarships.com

Interesting, however are these balanced out or even exceeded by scholarships only for women?

That is correct.

LOL...What scholarship accepts every person without guidelines? And why should the Negro college fund not have requirements?

So basically you're left with "The Negro college fund is racist because they dont accept every white person, and thats racist" lol

Would you consider a scholarship fund that excludes blacks to be racist?

Interesting, however are these balanced out or even exceeded by scholarships only for women?
No idea. The thing is, they exist. Is it sexist? Is giving scholarships to Latins, Asians, Blacks, etc. racist? How about scholarships to Christians, Jews, Muslims? Bigoted?

That is correct.

Would you consider a scholarship fund that excludes blacks to be racist?

No because the definition of racist isnt whatever you want it to be

So Marty has laid out the solution. The United Negro College fund must accept all whites no matter grades, accomplishments etc in order to be "fair". So grab the drop outs and give them a scholarship and if you dont, Marty says you're racist because he doesnt know what the word means

No idea. The thing is, they exist. Is it sexist? Is giving scholarships to Latins, Asians, Blacks, etc. racist? How about scholarships to Christians, Jews, Muslims? Bigoted?

Its not the GIVING, its the EXCLUDING.

Forum List

Back