The United States did not have sex with chemical and biological weapons labs in the Ukraine.

View attachment 613580

The statement above is factually accurate... since the statement is contextually connected to the word “have.”

And So...

It is true that I own and operate a few cars. However, it is also true that I do not currently “have” them in my possession.

Democrats are so duplicitous.

Where does it imply anything to do with democrats?
Can you read?

Ya think?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sent samples directly to several Iraqi sites that United Nations weapons inspectors determined were part of Saddam Hussein's biological weapons program, CDC and congressional records from the early 1990s show.

Iraq had ordered the samples, claiming it needed them for legitimate medical research.

The CDC and a biological sample company, American Type Culture Collection, sent strains of all the germs Iraq used to make weapons, including anthrax, the bacteria that make botulinum toxin and the germs that cause gas gangrene, the records show. Iraq also got samples of other deadly pathogens, including West Nile virus.

The transfers came in the 1980s, when the United States supported Iraq in its war with Iran. They were detailed in a 1994 Senate Banking Committee report and a 1995 follow-up letter from the CDC to the Senate.

The exports were legal at the time and approved under a program administered by the Commerce Department.

"I don't think it would be accurate to say the United States government deliberately provided seed stocks to the Iraqis' biological weapons programs," said Jonathan Tucker, a former U.N. biological weapons inspector. "But they did deliver samples that Iraq said had a legitimate public health purpose, which I think was naive to believe, even at the time."

If you still believe what our government tells us after covid, than you're an idiot.

I don't think we're the bad guys.

I just think it's stupid to aggravate a bear in its own nest.
No...we are the bad guys.

All you have to do is look at our history, both recent, and not so recent and put any other flag over those actions.

Viewed from that lens, we are pretty bad.

Now, other, equally bad nations have helped us in a lot of those occasions, but we led the gang most of the time.

If you still believe what our government tells us after covid, than you're an idiot.
You think they told us in the 1980's that we were suppling samples of Bio-weapons and duel use technology that help Iraq create the chemical weapons they used against Iran? It should go without mention that we also set him up as a valued trading partner to our EU friends, where he got his nuclear goodies. It took years for that to come out. They just can't deny it now. They want to but they can't.

You think they told us in the 1980's that we were suppling samples of Bio-weapons and duel use technology that help Iraq create the chemical weapons they used against Iran? It should go without mention that we also set him up as a valued trading partner to our EU friends, where he got his nuclear goodies. It took years for that to come out. They just can't deny it now. They want to but they can't.
I trusted my government at one time, but not no more. Everyone of them from local to country wide. Needs to be voted out, the alphabet agencies need to be gutted. Time to start over.

The Ukrainian bioweapons lab was financed by shitstain obama just like the Wuhan bioweapons lab. The shitstain spent his entire time in office looking tor a way to kill Americans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good to know, poster 'scruffy', but.........but, well, you beg the question: What sources do you trust?

And would you share them with the forum so that the rest of us can go to them and perhaps gain the truthful insight you seemingly suggest they have.

I mean, we all have to go to some news sources sometime.
After all, you cannot, I cannot, be here, there, everywhere, all the time. Hence, we need to go to some source who is better informed than we are.

So, who do you use in order to stay on top of everyday developments in the world outside your ManCave?
I don't trust anyone. Certainly not the media.

If you want to know anything today, you have to do research.

I don't have "favorite sources". I try to extract the kernel of truth from whatever I'm looking at

It's the State Dept. What do you expect them to say? Maybe somebody should ask the president's son who enjoyed a million dollar no show job on Ukraine's "energy board"? Was the "energy board" code for a bio-lab? Nobody in the media wants to know during a democrat administration.

Forum List

Back