The United States has vetoed a UN Security Council draft resolution rejecting on Jerusalem

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
The Unites States has once again proved its procryptoneozionist nature after Britain and all other members of the Security Council voted for a resolution condemning Donald Trump's decision on Jerusalem.
Turkey is criticizing criticized the U.S. veto of a U.N. resolution that would have required President Donald Trump to rescind his declaration of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, saying Washington has lost its “impartiality” in the Middle East.

A Turkish Foreign Ministry statement on Monday said the fact that the resolution was approved by the 14 other Security Council members is “the most concrete indication of the illegitimacy” of the U.S. decision on Jerusalem.

The statement added that the veto had left the U.N. Security Council “in a state of failure” and said Turkey would continue to stand by the “Palestinian state and its people.”

Maybe it's time to throw off the mask and openly admit that America is a neo-Zionist country pursuing a policy of cryptoneozionism in the world, whose goal is to establish a global neo-Zionist Nazi control over the planet ??? Anyway it's the secret of Polichinelle...

Last edited:

I know, what a nutjob.... seriously, "cryptoneoяionism"?
The German editor once again made a mistake- Cryptoneozionism.

My definition of cryptoneozionism in google.com

cryptoneozionism - Google Search

Cryptoneozionism is a reactionary, secret, planetary Nazi ideology and policy of the extremist part of the Jewish bourgeoisie and its henchmen, whose goal is to establish and maintain its total financial, economic, political and cultural domination in the world, on the basis of the concept of "exclusivity" and "God's choosiness" of the Jewish people, camouflaged by accusations of supporters of this theory in "anti-Semitism" and accompanied by their aggressive persecution.

I know, what a nutjob.... seriously, "cryptoneoяionism"?
The German editor once again made a mistake- Cryptoneozionism.

My definition of cryptoneozionism in google.com

cryptoneozionism - Google Search

Cryptoneozionism is a reactionary, secret, planetary Nazi ideology and policy of the extremist part of the Jewish bourgeoisie and its henchmen, whose goal is to establish and maintain its total financial, economic, political and cultural domination in the world, on the basis of the concept of "exclusivity" and "God's choosiness" of the Jewish people, camouflaged by accusations of supporters of this theory in "anti-Semitism" and accompanied by their aggressive persecution.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cryptoneozionism?s=t

There are no results for: cryptoneozionism, but we are adding new words daily.

procryptoneozionist

awesome werdage

Nothing says the US is in the right like the UN being against something.
I dunno. When EVERYone else is saying you're wrong, do you at least take a step back and consider? I think everyone involved in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is being stiff necked, impossible and deserve a swift kick in the ass, but still.....
Trump thundering in and pronouncing that when he KNEW what it was going to cause...
Let's just hope it's not as bad as the Dems are predicting.

The "global neo-Zionist Nazi control over the planet" was my favorite part. :lol:

procryptoneozionist

awesome werdage

I dunno. When EVERYone else is saying you're wrong, do you at least take a step back and consider? I think everyone involved in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is being stiff necked, impossible and deserve a swift kick in the ass, but still.....
Trump thundering in and pronouncing that when he KNEW what it was going to cause...
the only people that are fully against the move are countries that already hate israel

turkey is a muslim nation now, so nothing they say on israel is to be taken seriously.

procryptoneozionist

awesome werdage

Everyone and their momma knew what it would do. Frankly, we shouldnt let savages dictate our policy. Do you think we should?

procryptoneozionist

awesome werdage

the only people that are fully against the move are countries that already hate israel

turkey is a muslim nation now, so nothing they say on israel is to be taken seriously.
You sure? Why'd they all vote to rescind the President's declaration, then?

procryptoneozionist

awesome werdage

I would bet because a lot of them will be feeling the backlash..
Thats their own fault.

procryptoneozionist

awesome werdage

The hate for israel is deep, and this is a win for them.

the claims that it will bring war, are false, since there is never ending war in the ME

procryptoneozionist

awesome werdage

.............stiff-necked-----SHEEEEEEESH!!!!!

procryptoneozionist

awesome werdage

Everyone and their momma knew what it would do. Frankly, we shouldnt let savages dictate our policy. Do you think we should?
So the entire world is allowing Palestinians, with their threat of terrorism, to dictate policy for them?
Maybe you're right. Maybe the planet is involved in appeasement, acting cowardly. Let's stand up and say what's what and take their bombs and their terror attacks head on. We don't care who gets killed, so long as we are saying what we goddamned FEEL LIKE saying.

procryptoneozionist

awesome werdage

Because, like the Dems, they are all butt-hurt. They could play Obama
like a cheap hooker. They can't get away with that with The Donald.

Fuck the Brits and the Frogs...Fuck the UN.

We're in charge of this fuckin' planet.

We're having to foot the bill for people all over the globe, they will
kiss our red, white and blue asses. If they don't like it...they can do something about it.

Forum List

Back