🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The unvaxxed will be the ones to rule?

This thread should not be in Conspiracy Theories. This vaccine was created to depopulate the earth. This scientist, Michael Yeadon, was working for Pfizer and for months has been lecturing about the Death Poke (my words). You can google his name and find many of his articles. Even Snopes couldn't deny his claims.

Gracie

Dr. Michael Yeadon-A man who stands up for humanity.

Enjoy your trip to fanatasyland.

I preferred Tomorrowland

4bcefb9606de2ee287421251b56575e9.gif

That’s your side, you blindly believe these vaccines are safe when no long term testing has been done.

Some of us believe in science and want to see further testing and observation before coming to a conclusion.
Yes. Not being a trained virologist, I know I am not able to make that determination personally, and mst rely on those who are trained in the field over some idiot on the internet. Unfortunately, right wing scoundrals have convinced their mindless drones that education has no value, and a decision based on politics is just as valid as a decision based on the best infirmation available.

My favorite thing about conspiracy theories is that each theory will have it's own subtheory, and each subtheory will have it's own supposed "concrete evidence". Yeah... sure.
Tom Clancy's book Rainbow Six is almost exactly this scenario. I think it was published like in the 1990's or something.

The OP thinks they are clever...lol

Tom Clancy's book Rainbow Six is almost exactly this scenario. I think it was published like in the 1990's or something.

The OP thinks they are clever...lol
Most conspiracy theories are based on old books or movies.

The conspiracy contradicts itself right away in your second paragraph Gracie.

It can't be both a saline placebo and poison/the virus at the same time?
Accidents happen. JUST IN CASE, ya know. Fill that sucker with saline.

You know...Tim Conway as the dentist in the Carol Burnett show. That shit is dangerous...so...saline as a precaution.

Accidents happen. JUST IN CASE, ya know. Fill that sucker with saline.

You know...Tim Conway as the dentist in the Carol Burnett show. That shit is dangerous...so...saline as a precaution.
You understand that was a comedy sketch instead of a doccumentary, don't you?

Anyway.....it's just something for y'all to mull over. I find it highly suspicious this push to get jabbed. HIGHLY suspicious. And, I ain't no sheep. I am not alone in this.

Did I mention HIGHLY suspicious? Unlike libs, I remember shit. Like when Gates said he wanted millions to die, so the earth could survive. Too many people. And when he did experimental vax's in India and a lot of people were maimed or died. And when he said he wanted to "dim the sun"...as if he is watching too much SnowPiercer on tv..which is the plot of that movie/show. THey dimmed the sun and now are doomed on a train in an icy world. I mean, who thinks that shit up and is considered sane?

When did such a push for a vax happen at any time in our history or the worlds history? First it was suggested. Then rewards were promised..even 1 mil to some "lucky" winner. THen passports. Then threats of prison. Then a green zone. Then mandates. Not all in that order necessarily, but it happened /is happening right now as I type this. Plottings and threats and plannings oh my! And yet...not one peep about China being the cause and starting this "war", nor an arrest by the guy that funded it...FAUCI.

Manson was in prison forever. He didn't kill anyone. He just told them to kill and they did. Fauci didn't bogart the stewpot with this chemical/disease weapon to unleash it. He just helped PAY to have it done. What makes him exempt?

Then we have bubble brain that has no fucking clue what he is doing but going along with it because he got promised a mario cart as a real thing to drive, probably. Since when do dimensia patients become POTUS? And our military..doing NADA. Diddly squat. NUFFING at all. Sheep. Obeying commands by superiors who got promised something as well.

But IF you want to take out half the world, you scare the crap out of them, have them take a shot and the ones that refuse....worry about them later. They will make good slaves, perhaps, to keep the machinery oiled since more than half the worlds people are dead or dying. Because of China. Because of Fauci. Because nobody is doing shit except thinking about all this crap and its conspiracy, right?

So...continue to muse, mull, ponder, etc on what you know is going on that you can see,feel,hear yourself. Y'all aren't stupid, right? Or are ya?

It all stinks. All of it. Maybe not my OP, but something similar, perhaps? Plan is to kill as many off as possible. HOW it is done seems suspicious due to the actions / directives of those "in charge" from the get go.

That's how I see it anyway. Your own mileage may vary.

So long as they can't reproduce any longer, I'm good with it. They can put into their bodies whatever they're told to put into ther bodies.

Georgia_Guidestones_2014-03-18_01.jpg

georgiaguidestone-2.jpg
Problem with their using these vaccines for their agenda as nature won't balance out while toxins are flowing out.

1 spike fragments toxic p1.PNG
1 spike fragments toxic p4.PNG
1 spike fragments toxic p2.PNG
1 spike fragments toxic p3.PNG

Forum List

Back