The US could Save $5.6B a year if it Switched from Coal to Solar – study

The inside is colder than it was, just like the solar farm.......an ice age must be around the corner.
Maybe if you bought more refrigerators that converted photons into electricity.

But so glad that you finally came around to believing solar farms create an incremental cooling effect due to photons being converted into electricity.

But so glad that you finally came around to believing solar farms create an incremental cooling effect due to photons being converted into electricity.

It's not enough to just move some heat around?

But so glad that you finally came around to believing solar farms create an incremental cooling effect

I'm waiting for you to show they cause a global cooling effect.

It's not enough to just move some heat around?

But so glad that you finally came around to believing solar farms create an incremental cooling effect

I'm waiting for you to show they cause a global cooling effect.

Hey, dillweed, do you realize you don't have to type other people's stuff, you just put breaks in the "quote" function?

LOL.

You really are too stupid, aren't you? Does someone feed you and help you with your potty?

Correct. You have to convert photons into electricity. You are learning so much today. I am very proud of you.

How many photons do we need to convert to cool the planet?

What happens when the electricity is converted back into photons?

How many photons do we need to convert to cool the planet?
I guess we will just have to wait to find out.

But I was glad to be able to teach you that converting photons into electricity produces an incremental cooling effect at solar farms.

I'd rather celebrate when you finally understand the FLoT.

But I won't hold my breath.
Ironically, me teaching you that converting photons into electricity should produce an incremental cooling effect at solar farms is based upon the FLoT.

Were going to save a lot more by eliminating black lung disease caused by coal mining. Plus diseases affecting large portions of the US population, including asthma, lung cancer, heart disease, and stroke due to burning coal. Those medical bills are more expensive than the coal industry.

Forum List

Back