'The US isn't an option anymore': why California's immigrants are heading back to Mexico

Love how libs say they support something but never make any attempt at doing it

You are the one who continues to vote for those who do nothing about what you pretend to support.
OK do tell which lib has attempted to introduce Legislation and or law enforcement that has gone after empoyers.........you can shut up now
Well..there was this little bill introduced in 2013..perhaps you've heard of it?

In that bill was E-verify--ring a bell? That was a Democrat idea.

I'm not a Dem..but could not resist the challenge~

You are the one who continues to vote for those who do nothing about what you pretend to support.
OK do tell which lib has attempted to introduce Legislation and or law enforcement that has gone after empoyers.........you can shut up now

Bite me. You can try and deflect all you want but I do not have to play along. My comments are about you. I do NOT support politicians of any party that allows this to continue.
Quit chasing your tail and man up dumbass, provide one quote where I oppose taking it to employers or shut up

It's not hard to read what you are saying.
I know so quit trying so hard to read into it........see ya still got nothing nancy boy

Your actions do not support your words so your words are worthless.
Which actions dumbass.......all you know of me are my words

I already told you. You won't hold those you vote for accountable for the lack of actions. You won't demand they uphold the laws and you won't insist on even stronger laws for your support.
You dont know that so what is that strike 10.......you are so out.

I do know that.
Just one lie after another from you.......typical lib

Well..there was this little bill introduced in 2013..perhaps you've heard of it?

Bite me. You can try and deflect all you want but I do not have to play along. My comments are about you. I do NOT support politicians of any party that allows this to continue.
Quit chasing your tail and man up dumbass, provide one quote where I oppose taking it to employers or shut up

I know so quit trying so hard to read into it........see ya still got nothing nancy boy

I already told you. You won't hold those you vote for accountable for the lack of actions. You won't demand they uphold the laws and you won't insist on even stronger laws for your support.

I do know that.

I'm the lib for wanting our employment laws enforced? How does that work?

In that bill was E-verify--ring a bell? That was a Democrat idea. Shot down by Republicans and still controversial..now why is that?

And do Chuckies actions match his words .....what does Chuckie say now days.........or was it all smoke and mirrors for the time
Naw..it was real..at the time....the Dems have shifted left, in opposition to Trump's shift right--but I expect Biden's bill will address it.
In many states..the point is moot..they mandate it at the State level.

In that bill was E-verify--ring a bell? That was a Democrat idea. Shot down by Republicans and still controversial..now why is that?

And do Chuckies actions match his words .....what does Chuckie say now days.........or was it all smoke and mirrors for the time
Naw..it was real..at the time....the Dems have shifted left, in opposition to Trump's shift right--but I expect Biden's bill will address it.
If it was real then, what changed his mind.....Come on Man ......llmmaoooo

States are unable to enforce immigration. It's a federal issue as laid out by the Constitution.

I do know that.

Quit dodging ,,,,,,just one quote where I oppose it........heres a blue clue.......you wont find one

I do know that.

Quit dodging ,,,,,,just one quote where I oppose it........heres a blue clue.......you wont find one

Your words are worthless as you will not back them up with your votes. If you supported it you wouldn't have felt a need to counter what I said.

Figure it out..he's a politician....'nuff said~

I do note that you've not said anything about why the Republicans killed it?
Easy answer..they just wouldn't give what they felt was a victory to Obama--no other reason really.
Pure partisan bullshit.

I do know that.

Your words are worthless as you will not back them up with your votes. If you supported it you wouldn't have felt a need to counter what I said.
Again you proclaim a lie.........with no evidence, Boy I thought there were some low life liars here but by God you are working hard to be the biggest liar on the board

Figure it out..he's a politician....'nuff said~

I do note that you've not said anything about why the Republicans killed it?
Easy answer..they just wouldn't give what they felt was a victory to Obama--no other reason really.
Pure partisan bullshit.
meaning it was for show

States are unable to enforce immigration. It's a federal issue as laid out by the Constitution.
They can, and do, mandate E-verify--as it is a employment issue..and not an immigration one--in the eyes of the law. Laws vary by state..with only 1, Illinois, attempting to bar the use. many mandate it for the entire state workforce, public and private--the SCOTUS has upheld the legality.

They can, and do, mandate E-verify--as it is a employment issue..and not an immigration one--in the eyes of the law. Laws vary by state..with only 1, Illinois, attempting to bar the use. many mandate it for the entire state workforce, public and private--the SCOTUS has upheld the legality.

But there is nothing the state can do about the immigration part AND it's obviously not enforced anywhere in any notable way.

Ever notice when there are immigration raids like at meat packing plants? Workers who are undocumented being carted off but never the owners of these plants. Start jailing those at the top and maybe imprisoning these employers might put a stop to illegals coming here.
If you can prove they didnt verify their status or were the victim of fraudulent papers

Ever notice when there are immigration raids like at meat packing plants? Workers who are undocumented being carted off but never the owners of these plants. Start jailing those at the top and maybe imprisoning these employers might put a stop to illegals coming here.
Where are the unions when ya need em

If you can prove they didnt verify their status or were the victim of fraudulent papers

Those who enacted the raids said there was evidence the plants knew they were illegals. You don't hire that many at that and not know. It's impossible. Fraud papers are a bogus excuse as there is no way they can work without the OK from the federal government.

and devastated some of the industries that rely on immigrant labor,

It's as I said, get rid of the jobs and they leave.
Yeah thats so much better than just enforcing the law

Ending the jobs would be enforcing the laws. No one is doing that.
Very little effort on front side, keeping them out and deporting. No jobs need ending.

Obviously as long as the jobs are here they will come. When they are not they leave. Odd You would argue for enforcing our laws and then slink away when the discussion revolves around enforcing our laws.
Have no problem targeting employers. Cant be argued though libs try to handcuff any border enforcement......now avoid that again,,,,

It has nothing to do with anything. As long as the jobs are here they will come. Nothing we do at the borders will stop that. The jobs not being there will though.

But you obviously do have a problem with targeting employers.
Repeating your lie doesnt make it true dumbass........go ahead and perp walk your buds.......you wont though cause youre all talk

I've argued for it for years. My buds? I believe they should be sent to prison and have their jobs bankrupted with huge fines.

“The problem is employers” has been your bullshit excuse for years now. Your people don’t want to deprive Mexico’s trash of the opportunity to ruin America and vote Democrat....that’s the bottom line.
You Lefties kick and scream at the sky, call for the abolishment of iCE and make human rights claims every time a raid of a business is reported.
The origin of the problem lies where the first law is broken..when the human cockroach crosses our border....fix that and the problem is no problem.

Very little effort on front side, keeping them out and deporting. No jobs need ending.

Obviously as long as the jobs are here they will come. When they are not they leave. Odd You would argue for enforcing our laws and then slink away when the discussion revolves around enforcing our laws.
Have no problem targeting employers. Cant be argued though libs try to handcuff any border enforcement......now avoid that again,,,,

It has nothing to do with anything. As long as the jobs are here they will come. Nothing we do at the borders will stop that. The jobs not being there will though.

Repeating your lie doesnt make it true dumbass........go ahead and perp walk your buds.......you wont though cause youre all talk

I've argued for it for years. My buds? I believe they should be sent to prison and have their jobs bankrupted with huge fines.

“The problem is employers” has been your bullshit excuse for years now. Your people don’t want to deprive Mexico’s trash of the opportunity to ruin America and vote Democrat....that’s the bottom line.
You Lefties kick and scream at the sky, call for the abolishment of iCE and make human rights claims every time a raid of a business is reported.
The origin of the problem lies where the first law is broken..when the human cockroach crosses our border....fix that and the problem is no problem.

The first law is broken when the employer decides to offer jobs to illegals. Otherwise they do not come.

Again, I'm the "lefty" for wanting the laws enforced. How does that work?

The first law is broken when the employer decides to offer jobs to illegals. Otherwise they do not come.

What law is that?
What law prevents employers from “OFFERING” a job to an illegal? Link please?

That’s what you do now...you pretend you want the laws enforced...you do so because you’re ashamed to be truthful about your position.

What law is that?
What law prevents employers from “OFFERING” a job to an illegal? Link please?

That’s what you do now...you pretend you want the laws enforced...you do so because you’re ashamed to be truthful about your position.

Bust the employers. I'll cheer every time.

Forum List

Back