The "US" media had no problem when Algore got Chinese money

• Banned
Anyone shocked that no Dem replied?

LOL!!!

Dems are 100% hypocrites.

Still trying to make Trump good for allegedly doing the things democrats allegedly did that were bad? This is one of the stupidest arguments the right has ever come up with.

• Banned
The point is that the "US" media let Al Gore completely off the hook because the "US" media likes Al Gore = he is 100% full of shit and devoid of a molecule of patriotism to the US, and he tried to make Zionist Traitor Joe Lieberman the VP.... (which would've resulted in Algore's own assassination by about May of 2001....)

The "US" media only has problems when the more Zionist candidate loses (that was HILLARY this time)

AllPolitics - Buddhist Nuns Admit Destroying Documents - Sep. 4, 1997

And remember Billy Jeff's waiver to (((Loral Systems))) of Lon Gisland to sell military tech to China against the strident objections of our intelligence community? (That was back when the intelligence community wasn't worth listening to.) Billy Jeff said his waiver was Completely Unrelated To A Sizable "Campaign Contribution".

The point is that the "US" media let Al Gore completely off the hook because the "US" media likes Al Gore = he is 100% full of shit and devoid of a molecule of patriotism to the US, and he tried to make Zionist Traitor Joe Lieberman the VP.... (which would've resulted in Algore's own assassination by about May of 2001....)
"US" media = DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA TRASH WING.

Trump is destroying the liberal media, he may go down in history as one of the greatest presidents of all time.

Trump is destroying the liberal media, he may go down in history as one of the greatest presidents of all time.
I agree... once president Trump has some time in office and learns the ins and outs of being president, if the progs think he's a pain in the ass now, just wait... just wait until he really learns what he can do with his power. Their pain hasn't even started yet, and I love it.

The point is that if you are looking for the media to conform directly to what you think they ought to saying and covering then you really do live life with blinders on. The media probably does like Gore better, he talks to them politely and does not talk about them like they are garbage if the news is not his liking. Even so, if they had a juicy scoop on something people actually care about then they would publish without delay. This is where all of you screw up when discussing the media: their main focus is not to make news, it is to make money just the same as whatever questionable source you get your information.

All anyone needs to know about how the "US" media feels about Algore is this.

USA Today led a media recount of FLA 2000. That recount resulted in W GAINING VOTES.

Simple logic tells us that is PROOF that the DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED canvass boards CHEATED, but the "US" media never bothered to report that MATHEMATICAL TRUTH....

USATODAY.com - Newspapers' recount shows Bush prevailed

Still trying to make Trump good for allegedly doing the things democrats allegedly did that were bad? This is one of the stupidest arguments the right has ever come up with.
Delusional ------------------ ^^^
This board has been spammed all day with people trying to make this argument. I know you are trying to make it out that liberals as being hypocritical and perhaps some are, not me, my opinions on ethics and conduct always apply to all politicians, you cannot say that. You people seem to feel that the most crooked Republican is better than the most honest democrat. No wonder your leaders treat you like idiots.

This board has been spammed all day with people trying to make this argument. I know you are trying to make it out that liberals as being hypocritical and perhaps some are, not me, my opinions on ethics and conduct always apply to all politicians, you cannot say that. You people seem to feel that the most crooked Republican is better than the most honest democrat. No wonder your leaders treat you like idiots.
Well if there was an REAL proof president Trump has broken some law, then the progs would have blood shooting out of their eye sockets. As it is they have to manufacture wrongs and use unnamed sources and innuendo.

Well if there was an REAL proof president Trump has broken some law, then the progs would have blood shooting out of their eye sockets. As it is they have to manufacture wrongs and use unnamed sources and innuendo.
Settle down, If there was solid indictable proof at this point we would not need an investigation. Investigations start with suspicion and circumstantial evidence and then progress to what you might call proof. If you truly think Trump did nothing wrong then quit trying to defend him and worry about something else because even the findings of an investigation have to stand up in court.

Settle down, If there was solid indictable proof at this point we would not need an investigation. Investigations start with suspicion and circumstantial evidence and then progress to what you might call proof. If you truly think Trump did nothing wrong then quit trying to defend him and worry about something else because even the findings of an investigation have to stand up in court.
BS... this special investigator was because of Comey's illegal leaks, as he admitted it was get a special investigator. It's a political witch hunt that's been going on for almost a year now and has turned up NOTHING.

It's time to fire Mueller and end this Russia charade.

my opinions on ethics and conduct always apply to all politicians

Translation - this is one of the psychos telling us Hillary was clean
No, not even close. I have roughly the same opinion of the DLC crowd as you do. It was fucked up during the election hoping Hillary actually got in because you people nominated a crazy maniac. I at least knew what to expect from Hillary and her bunch.

I at least knew what to expect from Hillary and her bunch

1. an immediate US invasion of Iran per the order of Netanyahu
2. total kleptocracy
3. Dem kleptocrats above the law
4. a war on men
5. no re-opening of 911
6. total sellout on the issue of "climate change"
7. flooding US voter rolls with non-white "immigrants"

Did I miss anything?

Forum List

Back