The USA is going the way of the EU!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
For over 230 years the United States was able thrive and grow because EACH state recognized their limitations and the USA recognized it's limitations. Today now 50 states have different ethnicity, different economic strata and as a result the efficiencies of a STATE is exceeding the Federal govt...i.e. Obamacare.. so big and ponderous it just is collapsing before it gets started. Yet people seem to think a Universal health care system such as England, etc., would work here!
It can't because England, etc. countries with Universal also have a homogeneous population.. many with the same interests and NOT as diverse as the USA!

What maybe working in Mass. is NOT going to work in the USA!
Texans have a different mind set then Calf. or Florida.. or Mass, or NY!
So with such great differences the USA is finally seeing what even a small confederation i.e. European Union is having so how can something MOrE complicated i.e. our health care system emulate the EU countries?

Won't work!

For over 230 years the United States was able thrive and grow because EACH state recognized their limitations and the USA recognized it's limitations. Today now 50 states have different ethnicity, different economic strata and as a result the efficiencies of a STATE is exceeding the Federal govt...i.e. Obamacare.. so big and ponderous it just is collapsing before it gets started. Yet people seem to think a Universal health care system such as England, etc., would work here!
It can't because England, etc. countries with Universal also have a homogeneous population.. many with the same interests and NOT as diverse as the USA!

So with such great differences the USA is finally seeing what even a small confederation i.e. European Union is having so how can something MOrE complicated i.e. our health care system emulate the EU countries?

Won't work!

When is this prediction finally coming true? It's been made by right wing idiots for how many years now? Seriously, what a joke. Iran has been "one year from nukes" for more years than the US was going to become Greece. Enough with these eye-rolling predictions. Shut up.

Won't work!
The US government overstepped its bounds in 1861 and its only gotten worse since then.

So I guess if one state wanted to ban all gun ownership,

the federal government should keep its nose out of it, because, afterall, as you say,

what works for one state may not work for another.

So I guess if one state wanted to ban all gun ownership,

the federal government should keep its nose out of it, because, afterall, as you say,

what works for one state may not work for another.

ABSOLUTELY! Why not? Again... the major principle United STATES... Not United Counties. Not United Cities But UNITED STATES was according to the
Constitution:
We the People of the United States, in Order
to form a more perfect Union,
establish Justice,
insure domestic Tranquility,
provide for the common defence,
promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
Constitution for the United States of America.

The original 13 states FOUND primarily on the "Common Defence" That individual states could not fight against the British or any other attacker.

And the original 13 states did NOT though want to give up to the Federal Government management of their OWN individual state rights!

So if Texas wanted to authorize abortions FINE (Roe versus Henry Wade, Dallas County District Attorney) .. State law...
which made abortion legal in the United States.. Federal Government say ALL STATES must abide by Texas law?
If I don't like my job. I can quit. If I need another job like what I was doing but it is in another state all things being considered, I move!
So to with abortions. But here we have a perfect example of the Federal Government RUNNING MY LIFE and I can't move anywhere in the USA
that disallow abortions! And the same with gun laws. People like YOU WANT ALL STATES to have ALL GUN LAWS the same!
80% of Americans living in their respective states would NEVER use a gun in a manner that people that want all guns banned think!
ONe of the reasons MANY people are moving to Texas... concealed carry!
And they are seeing the affect of so many gun laws in Chicago, D.C... yea how affective those laws are!

Forum List

Back