The USS Liberty Memorial

How dare you call me disloyal to America? I love this country--they gave sanctuary to my refugee parents. It's just so hard for me to believe it was deliberate. I guess you have never been to Israel. I have, and they worship anything American. They like to call themselves "a little America". They know America is their one true friend in the world.

You'll have to forgive Mikey. He has no education and no prospects for gainful employment, so, he fantasizes all day about concocting fictional historical events.

Poor bastard.

The USS Liberty incident is my primary grievance with Israel.
As well as of countless arab propagandists, sailing this Flying Dutchman under the green flag of islam through these boards, of course.
My secondary grievance with Israel is the $3 billion in annual aid, plus other financial benefits my government issues to Israel. Why?
Because the great peacemaker Jimmy Carter built military aid to Israel and Egypt into a peace agreement between those two countries. Simple, really.
I know of no valid reason for it.
No problem. Arab agitprop still seems to be using arab khalifat maps too.
What are you saying here -- that because Israel was in a desperate situation it was okay for them to do what they did to our sailors and their ship?
We're pretty sure, iranians don't buy the story that their airbus Flight IR655 was shot down, because the USS Vincennes mistook it for an Independence Day illegal alien ship, either.

The USS Liberty incident
was an Israeli false flag op as was the bombing of the marines in Lebanon and the whole 9/11 attack on America

Your jihadi cohorts in Hizballah murdered 300 Marines in Beirut. Allahu Fucku, Ho Say

It may have been set up to look like that, but some people know the truth , and when Americans see this aggression in it's true light, jews will be chased down the street

My secondary grievance with Israel is the $3 billion in annual aid, plus other financial benefits my government issues to Israel.

Doddering, old fool, you're clueless, like most poor white trash.

75% of US aid to Israel must, by law, be invested with US defense contractors, so, the money remains in the US economy. In fact, it never leaves the Federal Reserve.

And, Israelis purchase $15 BILLION in US products each year, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets and offsetting US aid to Israel.

In exchange, the US has its closest and most reliable ally providing it with critical anti-terrorism intelligence and military assistance in addition to benefiting from Israeli technology and advances in science and medicine.

Now, you're a little less clueless, Mikey, but, you're still clueless, overall:clap2:.

Last edited:
was an Israeli false flag op as was the bombing of the marines in Lebanon and the whole 9/11 attack on America

Your jihadi cohorts in Hizballah murdered 300 Marines in Beirut. Allahu Fucku, Ho Say

It may have been set up to look like that, but some people know the truth , and when Americans see this aggression in it's true light, jews will be chased down the street

You also believe in the Tooth Fairy, eh, jihadi? You definitely like fairies, Ho Say. :lol:

Jews are protecting America from you Muzzie jihadis, Ho Say. Muzzies are being chased away. Go prostrate yourself to your allah for the hundredth time today, asshole

Jihadi, let's remind everyone about your religion of peace...

Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse.

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
Letter to President Obama From 50 Prominent US Military Leaders: Israel Is Key Ally And Security Asset

Israel as a Security Asset for the United States
We, the undersigned, have traveled to Israel over the years with The Jewish
Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). We brought with us our
decades of military experience and, following unrestricted access to
Israel's civilian and military leaders, came away with the unswerving belief
that the security of the State of Israel is a matter of great importance to
the United States and its policy in the Middle East and Eastern
Mediterranean. A strong, secure Israel is an asset upon which American
military planners and political leaders can rely. Israel is a democracy - a
rare and precious commodity in the region - and Israel shares our commitment
to freedom, personal liberty and rule of law.

Throughout our travels and our talks, the determination of Israelis to
protect their country and to pursue a fair and workable peace with their
neighbors was clearly articulated. Thus we view the current tension between
the United States and Israel with dismay and grave concern that political
differences may be allowed to outweigh our larger mutual interests.
As American defense professionals, we view events in the Middle East through
the prism of American security interests.

The United States and Israel established security cooperation during the
Cold War, and today the two countries face the common threat of terrorism by
those who fear freedom and liberty. Historically close cooperation between
the United States. and Israel at all levels including the IDF, military
research and development, shared intelligence and bilateral military
training exercises enhances the security of both countries. American police
and law enforcement officials have reaped the benefit of close cooperation
with Israeli professionals in the areas of domestic counter-terrorism
practices and first response to terrorist attacks.

Israel and the United States are drawn together by shared values and shared
threats to our well-being.

The proliferation of weapons and nuclear technology across the Middle East
and Asia, and the ballistic missile technology to deliver systems across
wide areas require cooperation in intelligence, technology and security
policy. Terrorism, as well as the origins of financing, training and
executing terrorist acts, need to be addressed multilaterally when possible.
The dissemination of hatred and support of terrorism by violent extremists
in the name of Islam, whether state or non-state actors, must be addressed
as a threat to global peace.

In the Middle East, a volatile region so vital to U.S. interests, it would
be foolish to disengage - or denigrate - an ally such as Israel.
Continued: "Israel as a Security Asset for the United States" | The Weekly Standard

Last edited:
The USS Liberty incident is my primary grievance with Israel. And while I know there are some Israelis who are upset about it that doesn't cancel the fact that it happened and those responsible for it are protected. So in the same way that many Americans are opposed to the conduct of our government in Iraq and Afghanistan all that happens there is done in all our names.

Mike, you doddering, old fool, your primary grievance should be with unwavering American support for fascist Muslim countries, like Saudi Arabia, who support terrorism against the US with our trillions in petro dollars.

Your advanced age is no excuse for being so clueless. There's still time to be educated, old man.

How dare you call me disloyal to America? I love this country--they gave sanctuary to my refugee parents.
Yet you spit in the face of those American sailors who survived the attack on their ship and who unanimously insist that it absolutely was deliberate. They were there. They watched it happen and they lived through it. Yet you presume to know better than they.

Have you asked yourself what reason they have to lie? Have you read Lt. Cmdr. Ennes' book, Attack On The Liberty? Or do you just assume that they, along with me and others who refuse to lay this outrage to rest, are motivated by hatred for Jews?

It's just so hard for me to believe it was deliberate. I guess you have never been to Israel. I have, and they worship anything American. They like to call themselves "a little America". They know America is their one true friend in the world.
Even though there are thousands, maybe millions of Americans who believe, as I do, that George W. Bush and his gang of criminals deserve to be hanged for what they did to Iraq, there are millions of Iraqis who blame America for what was done to them, their country and their countrymen. But what George W. Bush did to Iraq was done in my name and yours, and what some individuals in Israel did to an American Naval vessel and its crew in 1967 was done in the name of all Israelis.

The major difference is I know the names of the sonsabitches who are responsible for the Iraq invasion. I curse their names. I regard them as war criminals and I think it is outrageous that they have never been tried for their crimes. Do you know of any Israelis who want the Liberty issue examined in open court?

And do you also believe the killing of Rachel Corrie was accidental, too? Or do you believe that I am anti-Semitic for bringing it up?

How dare you call me disloyal to America? I love this country--they gave sanctuary to my refugee parents.
Yet you spit in the face of those American sailors who survived the attack on their ship and who unanimously insist that it absolutely was deliberate. They were there. They watched it happen and they lived through it. Yet you presume to know better than they.

Have you asked yourself what reason they have to lie? Have you read Lt. Cmdr. Ennes' book, Attack On The Liberty? Or do you just assume that they, along with me and others who refuse to lay this outrage to rest, are motivated by hatred for Jews?

It's just so hard for me to believe it was deliberate. I guess you have never been to Israel. I have, and they worship anything American. They like to call themselves "a little America". They know America is their one true friend in the world.
Even though there are thousands, maybe millions of Americans who believe, as I do, that George W. Bush and his gang of criminals deserve to be hanged for what they did to Iraq, there are millions of Iraqis who blame America for what was done to them, their country and their countrymen. But what George W. Bush did to Iraq was done in my name and yours, and what some individuals in Israel did to an American Naval vessel and its crew in 1967 was done in the name of all Israelis.

The major difference is I know the names of the sonsabitches who are responsible for the Iraq invasion. I curse their names. I regard them as war criminals and I think it is outrageous that they have never been tried for their crimes. Do you know of any Israelis who want the Liberty issue examined in open court?

And do you also believe the killing of Rachel Corrie was accidental, too? Or do you believe that I am anti-Semitic for bringing it up?

I'll be sure to check out that book. Of course if it was deliberate, Israel would have to answer for it. I don't know what Rachel Corrie has to do with this. Should I now post all the names of Americans killed by Arabs? It would take several pages.

You're senile, old fool.

10 US commissions determined the incident was an accident.

Meanwhile. the US just sold $60 billion in military arms to Saudi Arabia which funds terrorism, birdbrain.

You're drooling outmeal down your chin.:lol:

Last edited:

Old man, when will you press the US govt to pressure Lebanon to bring Hizballah to justice who massacred 300 Marines?

Oh, that's right, Israel wasn't involved, so, you don't give a shit about the deaths of 300 Marines by Muzzies.

You fucking old Jew-hating hypocrite

Last edited:
Bogus website. Yawn.
USS Liberty Memorial is the official site of all survivors of Israel's assault on Liberty.

Are all the survivors bogus?

It's always good when people survive an accident.

On the other hand, were you to be in an accident...
You mean this "accident?"

"Following their torpedo attack, the torpedo boats moved up and down the length of the ship (both the port and starboard sides), continuing their attack, raking the ship with cannon and machine gun fire.21

"In Malta, crewmen were later assigned the task of counting all of the holes in the ship that were the size of a man’s hand or larger. They found a total of 861 such holes, in addition to 'thousands' of .50 caliber machine gun holes.

"Survivors report that the torpedo boat crews swept the decks of USS Liberty with continuous machine gun fire, targeting communications equipment and any crewmembers who ventured above decks."

From the Report of War Crimes Document (p.7) filed by the USS Liberty Veterans Association with the Secretary of the Army.

USS Liberty Memorial is the official site of all survivors of Israel's assault on Liberty.

Are all the survivors bogus?

It's always good when people survive an accident.

On the other hand, were you to be in an accident...
You mean this "accident?"

The accident that 10 US commissions determined was an accident.

Jihadi George, your cohorts in Hizballah murdered 300 Marines.

You and MikeK should fellate each other, fucking hypocrites.

I find it pretty sad that an Israeli shill like Marc39 would side with Israel over the liberty atrocity. He wasn't even born.

Dumbass, maybe the U.S. shouldn't have put troops on sacred ground while supporting a brutal monarchy? Cause and effect genius.

Letter To Pres. Obama From 50 Prominent US Military Leaders: Israel As An Ally And Security Asset To America.

Israel as a Security Asset for the United States
We, the undersigned, have traveled to Israel over the years with The Jewish
Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). We brought with us our
decades of military experience and, following unrestricted access to
Israel's civilian and military leaders, came away with the unswerving belief
that the security of the State of Israel is a matter of great importance to
the United States and its policy in the Middle East and Eastern
Mediterranean. A strong, secure Israel is an asset upon which American
military planners and political leaders can rely. Israel is a democracy - a
rare and precious commodity in the region - and Israel shares our commitment
to freedom, personal liberty and rule of law.

Throughout our travels and our talks, the determination of Israelis to
protect their country and to pursue a fair and workable peace with their
neighbors was clearly articulated. Thus we view the current tension between
the United States and Israel with dismay and grave concern that political
differences may be allowed to outweigh our larger mutual interests.

As American defense professionals, we view events in the Middle East through
the prism of American security interests.

The United States and Israel established security cooperation during the
Cold War, and today the two countries face the common threat of terrorism by
those who fear freedom and liberty. Historically close cooperation between
the United States. and Israel at all levels including the IDF, military
research and development, shared intelligence and bilateral military
training exercises enhances the security of both countries. American police
and law enforcement officials have reaped the benefit of close cooperation
with Israeli professionals in the areas of domestic counter-terrorism
practices and first response to terrorist attacks.

Israel and the United States are drawn together by shared values and shared
threats to our well-being.

The proliferation of weapons and nuclear technology across the Middle East
and Asia, and the ballistic missile technology to deliver systems across
wide areas require cooperation in intelligence, technology and security
policy. Terrorism, as well as the origins of financing, training and
executing terrorist acts, need to be addressed multilaterally when possible.
The dissemination of hatred and support of terrorism by violent extremists
in the name of Islam, whether state or non-state actors, must be addressed
as a threat to global peace.

In the Middle East, a volatile region so vital to U.S. interests, it would
be foolish to disengage - or denigrate - an ally such as Israel.
"Israel as a Security Asset for the United States" | The Weekly Standard

Forum List

Back