The Vaccine Hoax is over.

The effect of co-administration of zolpidem with fluoxetine: pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
Piergies AA, Sweet J, Johnson M, Roth-Schechter BF, Allard S.
Source
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, The Evanston Hospital, Evanston, IL, USA.
Abstract
Since early treatment of depression with Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) can be associated with insomnia, daytime antidepressive therapy with SSRI is often combined with nighttime administration of a hypnotic. This study attempted to evaluate the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interactions between zolpidem 10 mg, a short-acting hypnotic, and fluoxetine 20 mg, an SSRI. Twenty-seven healthy male volunteers (mean age 23.5 years, range 20 - 29) received zolpidem and fluoxetine in the following open design: zolpidem on night 1, a morning dose of fluoxetine daily from day 2 through day 18 and zolpidem on night 18. Using HPLC, plasma levels of zolpidem, fluoxetine, and norfluoxetine were determined throughout night 1 for zolpidem, night 18 for zolpidem, fluoxetine, and norfluoxetine on days 16 and 17 for fluoxetine and norfluoxetine. Morning psychomotor tests were performed on days 1, 2, 18, and 19. Statistical analysis of data consisted of repeated measures of ANOVA. There was no significant difference in AUC, C(max), and T1/2 of zolpidem plasma concentrations between night 1 (zolpidem) and night 18 (zolpidem and fluoxetine). There was a significantly higher zolpidem plasma level at 0.5 hours after dosing together with a significantly shorter T(max) on night 18 compared to night 1. There was no significant difference in C(min) of plasma fluoxetine and norfluoxetine levels between day 16 and 17 of fluoxetine dosing, and there was no difference in T(max) between day 17 (fluoxetine) and day 18 (fluoxetine and zolpidem). There was a 3 - 4% increase in AUC and C(max) of fluoxetine and norfluoxetine plasma concentrations in the presence of zolpidem. There was no difference in the next morning performance tests after nighttime treatment of zolpidem alone after 17 consecutive days of fluoxetine treatment, or after zolpidem in the presence of steady-state plasma concentrations of fluoxetine. Both zolpidem and fluoxetine were well tolerated alone or in combination. It is concluded that the onset of action of zolpidem may possibly be shortened in the presence of fluoxetine, but no other significant pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic interactions occurred between zolpidem and fluoxetine.
PMID: 8861737 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I received a timely answer from one of their pros, Neil Sandow, Pharm. D. “Each molecule of fluoxetime HCL (Prozac) contains three fluoride atoms.”

I queried back to find out whether “fluoride atoms” meant “FLUORINE atoms,” since it was my understanding that fluoride is a term that applies to molecules (combinations of atoms), whereas fluorine is the element and therefore any atoms would be called fluorine. I was told that I was correct.

With that little personal confusion straightened out, I asked RxList another question: Could they tell me the weight, in milligrams, of the fluorine in a standard daily dose of Prozac? After all, you always want to know about dose level.

Here was the reply from Sandow. I am giving you the details, in case anyone wants to challenge these facts or the arithmetic. F stands for fluorine in the message I received: “F molecular weight=18.9984032. There are 3 F’s in each Prozac molecule, so 3 x 18.9984032 = 57.

“The molecular weight of the Prozac molecule is 345.79.

“The proportion of Fluorine to Prozac is 57 / 345.79 = .165 or 16.5%.

“So, for a typical daily dose of 20mg of Prozac the amount of fluorine would be .165 x 20 = 3.3mg (or 6.6mg for a 40mg/day dose).”

Every day that a person takes a standard dose of Prozac, he gets 3.3 milligrams of fluorine. At the higher dose, he gets 6.6 milligrams of fluorine.

The effect of co-administration of... [Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1996] - PubMed - NCBI

GABAA receptor pharmacology of fluorinated derivatives of the novel sedative-hypnotic pyrazolopyrimidine indiplon.

Wegner F, Deuther-Conrad W, Scheunemann M, Brust P, Fischer S, Hiller A, Diekers M, Strecker K, Wohlfarth K, Allgaier C, Steinbach J, Hoepping A.
Source
Department of Neurology, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany. [email protected]
Abstract
The function of gamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptors (GABA(A) receptors) is enhanced by various clinically important drugs including benzodiazepines that act on an allosteric site formed at the interface between the alpha and gamma subunits. In contrast to classical benzodiazepines, the novel pyrazolopyrimidine indiplon (N-methyl-N-{3-[7-(thiophene-2-carbonyl)-1,5,9-triazabicyclo[4.3.0]nona-2,4,6,8-tetraen-2-yl]phenyl}acetamide; N-methyl-N-{3-[3-(thiophene-2-carbonyl)-pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine-7-yl]phenyl}-acetamide) demonstrates relative binding selectivity for the alpha1 subunit containing receptor subtypes, which are the most frequently expressed in the mammalian central nervous system. To investigate the pharmacological properties at GABA(A) receptors and to promote the development of alpha1 subunit selective radiotracers for positron emission tomography imaging, we have started with the evaluation of various fluorinated indiplon derivatives. Binding affinities were determined in homogenates from newborn and adult rats suggesting an alpha1 preference of the reference compounds indiplon, zaleplon as well as for all newly synthesized indiplon derivatives. In homogenated cerebellar tissue obtained from adult rat brain, known to primarily express alpha1 containing GABA(A) receptors, the high affinity of the basic indiplon structure was only slightly affected by an elongation of the alkyl substituent of the amide N from methyl (indiplon; K(i) 3.1 nM) via ethyl (2a, N-(2-fluoro-ethyl)-N-{3-[3-(thiophene-2-carbonyl)-pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine-7-yl]phenyl}-acetamide; K(i) 5.4 nM) to propyl (2b, N-(3-fluoro-propyl)-N-{3-[3-(thiophene-2-carbonyl)-pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine-7-yl]phenyl}-acetamide; K(i) 2.4 nM). Whole cell patch-clamp recordings at neuronal and recombinant GABA(A) receptors indicated that the fluorinated derivatives 2a and 2b have a high potency at alpha1beta3gamma2L isoforms comparable to indiplon (EC(50): 105, 158, and 81 nM, respectively), with 2b displaying the most pronounced efficacy at alpha3beta3gamma2L subtypes. In conclusion, the affinity profiles and functional properties of the newly synthesised fluorinated indiplon derivatives make compounds 2a and 2b suitable for the development of [(18)F]-labelled ligands at GABA(A) receptors containing the alpha1 subunit.

Last edited:
someone farted in here.:9:

Dude, how many times are you going to use that joke? It was corny the first time you used it, let alone the hundredth time. What is wrong with you? Its like you have zero social skills or something. An adult should know better.

And I'll bet Eots will tell us that he understands all that stuff perfectly....And what it has to do with vaccinations.....Or am I on the wrong thread?

And I'll bet Eots will tell us that he understands all that stuff perfectly....And what it has to do with vaccinations.....Or am I on the wrong thread?

your troll friend dawgshit brought up fluorides ...and yes I understand what I posted enough to see that the main ingredient in Prozac is essintialy fluoride and that it is classified as a hypnotic..also it does speak to my point that corporations will sell you products from vaccines to prozac and fluoride that have no benefit and can potentially harm

Any parent that does not want to give their child a vaccine shouldn't have to. The kids can die instead.
Or you could just poison them with that crap they put in the vaccines its more dangerous than the disease they are SUPPOSED to protect u from but don't.

According to a bunch of bat shit crazy wackjobs - yes. But hey - why should you have to get your kid vaccinated? He probably won't catch any of that stuff - because the REST of us get OUR kids vaccinated. So a fucking thank you would be in order.

your troll friend dawgshit brought up fluorides ...and yes I understand what I posted enough to see that the main ingredient in Prozac is essintialy fluoride and that it is classified as a hypnotic..also it does speak to my point that corporations will sell you products from vaccines to prozac and fluoride that have no benefit and can potentially harm

I only did a cursory read, but I think you are misconstruing things. First, you have to clearly define what you mean by fluoride - just what's in our drinking water, or any compound which contains fluorine? Next, you have to determine if fluorine is an hypnotic by itself, when combined with other elements, what those other elements are, if that is the case in drinking water, etc. Last is the question of whether the term hypnotic drugs constitutes what you seemed to infer; that they are a tool of mind control. My limited understanding is that hypnotic drugs are sleep-inducers in the main.

Any parent that does not want to give their child a vaccine shouldn't have to. The kids can die instead.

Then the parents can be jailed for manslaughter or something.

Yeah, because you can prove that vaccines are 100% effective and their children getting sick was due to their negligence.

Were you born hateful and ignorant, or did television make you that way?

Explain to me something, what sort of arrogance makes a person get involved in the politics of a message board that is devoted to a nation the isn't even theirs? I really don't get that? There are lots of people on this site from Australia, New Zealand, Israeli, etc. chiming in with their opinions. Why don't they discuss these things with their own countrymen on a message board in the own nation? What makes them think that their opinions are welcome in a place where most Americans' value LIBERTY over communal security and communal values? Only by securing liberty have we traditionally felt will our nation remain the bastion of freedom and democracy it has always been. We don't need your filthy polluted wrong headed ideas mucking up the works. You are free to read and learn, but butt out, will ya? YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

Frankly Noomi WE DON'T CARE about what you think. You are from a different culture. You believe in the collective. You are of a different mindset. What American parents do with their children is none of the businesses of the State, but you would never be able to fathom that notion, b/c you are of a different culture entirely. So butt the hell out, ok? You make yourself look so entirely ignorant about Americans and our culture when you make such stupid ass comments.

I am sure that might seem like a reasonably thing to type out in, oh, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, but in the States, where we value the sovereignty of the individual over the sovereignty of the STATE, that sort of thinking sounds like utter tripe, nonsense. It is none of the government's damn business how a parent raises their kids, if they believe, truly believe they are doing the best for them out of love. If you don't believe it, go look up the Christian Scientists. Frankly, I think they a barking mad lunatics. BUT THAT IS THEIR PARENTAL RIGHT. And god bless them, it should be. If a Sioux from the reservation wants to keep their kid out of the Allopathic medical system and use traditional methods, again, that is their right, they can. In your system, you Statists would probably force them into the socialized medical system, and take away their kids, thinking the STATE knows best. But here? We still have sovereignty over our own. So again, mind our own business.

I only did a cursory read, but I think you are misconstruing things. First, you have to clearly define what you mean by fluoride - just what's in our drinking water, or any compound which contains fluorine? Next, you have to determine if fluorine is an hypnotic by itself, when combined with other elements, what those other elements are, if that is the case in drinking water, etc. Last is the question of whether the term hypnotic drugs constitutes what you seemed to infer; that they are a tool of mind control. My limited understanding is that hypnotic drugs are sleep-inducers in the main.

I never said anything about mind control...only you did..I said corperations will happly sell you products you do not need or that may even cause you harm...and as you point those are a lot of unanswered question for something we put in our drinking water and food supply

Head Vaccine Developer Admits Gardasil Isn't Safe

We want to believe any vaccine that is recommended by doctors and given to our kids is relatively safe. Sure, there are risks. We have to do our research, trust our instincts, think of our kids, and then decide what vaccines we want them to have and when to give them. No matter where you stand on the vax debate, all parents need to know about what one lead developer in the vaccine world is saying. It's apparently weighed so heavily on her mind that she couldn't keep it in any longer and went public so she can "sleep at night."
Head Vaccine Developer Admits Gardasil Isn't Safe | The Stir

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljAcDEkn27M]BOYS - Forced Thinking About Gardasil Shot - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW5CCMPWcbg]Michele Bachmann Rips Into Rick Perry's Forced Gardasil Shots at CNN Debate! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7LH9TRCHuA]HPV Gardasil Vaccine Proves Lethal - 47 Girls Now Dead - YouTube[/ame]

I never said anything about mind control...only you did..I said corperations will happly sell you products you do not need or that may even cause you harm...and as you point those are a lot of unanswered question for something we put in our drinking water and food supply

You first posted about fluoride in response to daws's post in which he mentioned fluoride as a mind control agent.

People are pretty much basically ignorant and can be told just about anything to get them activated over nonsense.

DJs In Hot Water Over Dihydrogen Monoxide Prank

Two Florida DJs are in hot water after a dihydrogen monoxide April Fools’ prank. Val St John and Scott Fish have been suspended from Gator Country 101.9 after telling listeners that the water in Lee County contained the suspicious sounding substance. Dihydrogen monoxide (H2O) is simply a different way of describing water.

Numerous area residents contacted Lee County Utilities concerned about the safety of the water supply. The panic led to “indefinite suspensions” and possible felony charges against the WWGR DJs.

it's no answer to the question of the load of fluoride you're carrying...

How to detox fluoride from your body

is becoming an increasingly sought-after area of knowledge. People are waking up to the truth, and they want to learn how to detox fluoride, and get it out of their bodies, fast! Widespread fluoridation of municipal water is nothing more than forced mass medication. And that’s putting it kindly, for that assumes that fluoride is a kind of medicine, which it isn’t. We have been living under the fluoride deception for decades

How to Detox Fluoride: Nascent Iodine

How to detox fluoride from your body

is becoming an increasingly sought-after area of knowledge. People are waking up to the truth, and they want to learn how to detox fluoride, and get it out of their bodies, fast! Widespread fluoridation of municipal water is nothing more than forced mass medication. And that’s putting it kindly, for that assumes that fluoride is a kind of medicine, which it isn’t. We have been living under the fluoride deception for decades

How to Detox Fluoride: Nascent Iodine
so you haven't done it?

Forum List

Back