The vagina challenge women are yelling vagina lmfao

The Vagina Challenge? Women are yelling "vagina" in public places as part of a new crazy feminist campaign to raise money for Planned Parenthood. Feminists are posting video of themselves yelling "vagina" online. No, I'm not kidding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 139884

Vagina Challenge - Vagisil

As the left loses more and more, and make themselves look like lunatic morons, this was is to help make them look like bigger dumbasses than they already are.

They have no idea how the Elites put this bs together to sit back and watch just how stupid the leftist liberals will go.

They will stoop to any level which speaks volumes about their mentality levels.

and YES this is a real VAGISIL is running the ad/ contest whatever the hell it is these idiots are doing

Just when you think they can't get any dumber or any more vulgar and embarrassing.

Isn't that truth. I can't even imagine what will be next on their list. They are truly sick in the head.

Making themselves look like total fools which you guessed it gives FREE advertising for a huge company that basically sits back and watches how much can we make these idiots look dumber than they already are.

These people are not normal

code-pink2.jpg

If I can go dressed like this I'm all for it!

Halloween-Cosplay-Inflatable-Penis-Costume-for-Party-Holiday-Costume-for-Men-Women.jpg

The Vagina Challenge? Women are yelling "vagina" in public places as part of a new crazy feminist campaign to raise money for Planned Parenthood. Feminists are posting video of themselves yelling "vagina" online. No, I'm not kidding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 139884

As the left loses more and more, and make themselves look like lunatic morons, this was is to help make them look like bigger dumbasses than they already are.

They have no idea how the Elites put this bs together to sit back and watch just how stupid the leftist liberals will go.

and YES this is a real VAGISIL is running the ad/ contest whatever the hell it is these idiots are doing

Just when you think they can't get any dumber or any more vulgar and embarrassing.

Isn't that truth. I can't even imagine what will be next on their list. They are truly sick in the head.

Making themselves look like total fools which you guessed it gives FREE advertising for a huge company that basically sits back and watches how much can we make these idiots look dumber than they already are.

These people are not normal

code-pink2.jpg

If I can go dressed like this I'm all for it!

Halloween-Cosplay-Inflatable-Penis-Costume-for-Party-Holiday-Costume-for-Men-Women.jpg

Is that Obama under cover heehh

View attachment 139884

They should be "intimidating" us guys by proclaiming, "don't let me catch you with your back against a wall on National Thong Day, mr. you won't have a chance."

All this shouting is sponsored by Vagisil. Are any of the gals yelling ITCHY VAGINA?

Forum List

Back