The vagina challenge women are yelling vagina lmfao

Unless it's a sporting event, when I hear shouting I usually go in the exact opposite direction. I am not trying to get caught up in crazy.

How many of ya'll just "meowed" a song as result of this thread? :laugh2:

Fine with me. You probably have 87 coupons anyway.

I see a person break out an accordion folder filled with coupons and I am getting in a different line.

Last edited:
I must be crazy, but I can't see the connection between yelling vagina in public as anything tied to their womanhood anymore than some nut guy yelling PENIS!!!
"I love Vagina's!" ---- well here is a shocker...we do too.

This is not, in any way, related to feminism.

To review - feminism is the belief that women are equal to men.

That's how it started out, yeah, but now it's overrun with this kind of radical insanity.

Some have always called it that and some always will.

Being radical is not necessarily "insane". Radical often gets things done that sane does not. IMO, we need radical. We need people who are not afraid to shake things up.

I don't like Howard Stern, the info wars weirdo and many other examples of radical but, they serve a very important purpose. They test the edges. They push us to ask questions.

How many of ya'll just "meowed" a song as result of this thread? :laugh2:

Answer honestly, do people look at you strangely at the market?

That women sure as Hell did. lol. The people at the market love me. I've been going to the same one since I moved here after university.

I tend to talk to people. Most people like that but some don't. Some just don't get it. I don't do coupons but ended up with a bunch and didn't want to use them. I saw what looked like a pretty down and out family and the coupons were for things similar to what they already had. So I handed them the coupons.

They had a little boy who just really got into a silly game of saying thankyou. We'd be an aisl or two away and he'd holler "THANKYOU!!" so I'd holler back "WELCOME!!".

The whole store picked it. People were yelling "thank you" and "you're welcome" all over the store. All those people left the store smiling that day.

So yeah, meow all you want. We need more of that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I don't like Howard Stern, the info wars weirdo and many other examples of radical but, they serve a very important purpose. They test the edges. They push us to ask questions.

yeah...Howard "show me your boobs" and let's have people f*ck a couple girls live on the show so people can hear it, has done so much to levitate woman's issues.
But he is off limits, because he is liberal. And liberals can throw shit on statues and call it art.
Yes, these people are a light for us all.

I don't like Howard Stern and didn't know he's "liberal", the info wars weirdo and many other examples of radical but, they serve a very important purpose. They test the edges. They push us to ask questions.

yeah...Howard "show me your boobs" and let's have people f*ck a couple girls live on the show so people can hear it, has done so much to levitate woman's issues.
But he is off limits, because he is liberal. And liberals can throw shit on statues and call it art.
Yes, these people are a light for us all.

iamwhatiseem

No, you're wrong.

Try climbing out of your partisan box for a moment. I wrote that I don't like him. Actually, I hate him and since trump became candidate, I looked at his videos. Utterly repulsive, as is trump. But its true that Stern serves a purpose. Same with the Hustler guy and the Westboro slime, kkk -

The US has something that no other country has or has ever had - our First Amendment. We need those who test it, push it, make us think about it and even fight about it.

You're probably one of those who hates the ACLU but they have only one purpose - to protect the US Constitution. Read their history of First Amendment cases.

Meh. You either value the US Constitution or you don't. If you do, then you want to protect and strengthen the First Amendment.

Last edited:
The Vagina Challenge? Women are yelling "vagina" in public places as part of a new crazy feminist campaign to raise money for Planned Parenthood. Feminists are posting video of themselves yelling "vagina" online. No, I'm not kidding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 139884

Vagina Challenge - Vagisil

As the left loses more and more, and make themselves look like lunatic morons, this was is to help make them look like bigger dumbasses than they already are.

They have no idea how the Elites put this bs together to sit back and watch just how stupid the leftist liberals will go.

They will stoop to any level which speaks volumes about their mentality levels.

and YES this is a real VAGISIL is running the ad/ contest whatever the hell it is these idiots are doing

Just when you think they can't get any dumber or any more vulgar and embarrassing.

Oh PLEASE, it's better than when women were going around calling each other ****. Thank the Vagina Monologues for that one.
https://umassvagina.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/reclaiming-****-2/

Lord help us.

If I hear someone shouting "Vagina" to raise a few dollars for Damned Murderhood. . . I think I might have to yell "STFU you baby killing C***" or words to that effect. Just for the lulz

Forum List

Back