The Valley Of Dry Bones - Ezekiel 37: 1 - 14

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a video about the vision of the valley of dry bones that God gave His own prophet, Ezekiel, over 2500 yrs. ago. It is based on Ezekiel 37: 1 - 14. In this video you will see the prophecy that God gave Ezekiel and then we can examine biblical scriptures that will prove to us that what is unfolding on the earth today is the fulfilling of the prophecy of Ezekiel concerning the House of Israel.

[ame=http://youtu.be/RInv5mEvi5Q]The Valley of the Dry Bones - YouTube[/ame]

What was the vision of the Valley of Dry bones? A vision of the house of Israel. Scattered, stewn all over the earth, dry bones! Spiritually dead, wandering the earth, sheep without a shepherd. Where were they scattered? To the four corners of the earth, throughout all the earth. The Middle East throughout, the United States, the nations of Europe, these were the graves where they were "buried"... then watch this!

I was listening to Les Feldick speaking of Israel and the dry bones and he said something very interesting! He said, 9,000 Jews left Russian in a single day and returned to Israel. Nine thousand Jews made aliyah to Israel in a single day? That is astonishing! Then he said, More Jews left Russia in one year than from all the other nations of the world combined!

He said, There are still 3 million Jews left in Russia that will return to Israel and 6 million Jews in the USA that are yet to return to Israel ( although the LORD says there are 7 million Jews in the USA )

Feldick said, God is raising the Jews up out of their graves where they have been buried (throughout the earth) and bringing them back to Israel! My spirit leaped within me! I saw what he was saying! The valley of the dry bones is the house of Israel and God is taking the knee bone and the femer ( thigh) bone, and the hand and the wrist, and the fibula and the tibula and all the bones that make up this body - these represents the people of the House of Israel even as the Christian understands the body of Christ being made up of many parts - and He is drawing them back to Israel in this generation! How glorious! How wonderful to see the Hand of God moving upon His peoples hearts to return to the land of Israel in preparation of what He is going to do!

What is God going to do? He is going to resurrect them as a great and mighty army! That is what He is going to do! It is already happening - from the four corners of the earth the Lord is bringing His people back to Israel. The Spirit of God will breathe His life into this people and God shall resurrect His people! Gloriously! What a time we are living in to witness this! Consider that the invasion of Israel by the Russian who are directly north of Israel invade in Ezekiel Chapter 38! Just one chapter later! The timing of God is truly amazing! Note in Ezekiel 38: 3, 4 : And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD, behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them, all of them with shield and helmet, Gomer and all his bands, the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
-Ezekiel 38: 3 - 5

Note what the LORD speaks to the House of Israel after bring them out from their "graves" scattered about the earth and to place them in "their own land" yes, in the land of Israel in Ezekiel 37:13, 14:

And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves. And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
- Ezekiel 37: 13, 14

This is is 100% proof that God has big plans for His people! The Jews are being brought back to Israel for their resurrection. Everything that is happening on the earth - the rise in anti semitism in Europe, the middle eastern nations, the European nations, the continent of Africa, Asia, Russia throughout the earth is driving the Jews back to Israel in unprecedented numbers because the LORD has planned an hour in which he shall put a hook in the jaw of Russia and her allies - to draw them against Israel and then God shall arise and defend Israel while the entire world looks on! Did you know that Moscow is directly North of Jerusalem? A perfect straight line North to South? Yes, God shall indeed put a hook in the jaw of the North and draw it down upon Jerusalem and there upon the mountains of Jerusalem the enemies of Israel shall perish.

It is written:

Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD, In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? And thou shalt come down from the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army. And thou shalt come up against my people Israel, as a cloud to cover the land, it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I sahll be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. - Ezekiel 38: 14 - 16

Why is God doing this? The enemies of Israel will meet their destruction on that day. The world will see and know that God is the God of Israel and these are His people! Whoever believes that God is finished with His people? That there are no descendants of Abraham in Israel today? Is seriously mistaken! God says, My people because God means My people! Woe unto the man or woman who dares to raise themselves up against God's people! You are not striving against flesh and blood! You are striving against God Almighty! The Lord God Almighty of Israel!

Last edited:
It is stunning to realize the reason for God having set this plan into motion concerning His putting a hook in the jaw of the Russians, Iranians ( Persians ) Libya and the other nations mentioned to draw them against Jerusalem. It is so that the heathen will know He is God! Is this not most wonderful?

That God loves the heathen so much that He is willing to destroy the Russian led Islamic army right before their eyes? How can he do this right before their eyes? These are the latter days. We have satellite television.

The entire world will witness what God does once He has the enemies of Israel on top of the mountains of Jerusalem.

There are people who are desiring to know God, to seek God, to find their faith in God but at the same time are cursing the Jews and Israel. This is wrong and should not be.

These people must repent because until their hearts are willing to receive the truth - that they are under a curse for it - they cannot receive into their hearts anything else! Salvation begins with Believing with Ones Heart and Confession with One's mouth!

The first step is to acknowledge this is a sin against God! Salvation is of the Jews. Jesus said so in John 4 as he spoke to the woman at the well.

Considering that your opportunity for salvation could not have come to you without the Jews do you realize why God would insist on your being willing to ask Him to forgive you for cursing His people, the Jews? Do you understand why He is resisting?

We are not waiting on God. God is waiting on us. God is ready. God has been ready. God needs people to repent of their sins and acknowledge that it is wrong to hate His people and it is wrong to try to force them to give up land that God has given them as their inheritance.

Psalm 85:6 Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?

Context

You Showed Favor to Your Land
…5Will You be angry with us forever? Will You prolong Your anger to all generations? 6Will You not Yourself revive us again, That Your people may rejoice in You? 7Show us Your lovingkindness, O LORD, And grant us Your salvation.…

Cross References

Psalm 33:1
Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him.

Psalm 71:20
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.

Psalm 80:18
Then we will not turn away from you; revive us, and we will call on your name.

Psalm 90:14
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Psalm 149:2
Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King.

Habakkuk 3:2
LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, LORD. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.

Treasury of Scripture

Will you not revive us again: that your people may rejoice in you?

The book of Malachi makes known to us God has a plan. The book of Zephaniah, Zechariah, Obadiah, Joel, Ezekiel, Amos, and Jeremiah make known to us God has a plan. The book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ makes known to us God has a plan! God always has a plan. The wicked may come up with their plots but they should realize God always has a plan! There is no use in man striving against Gods' plan. It is man who will perish in the way, not God.

God's plan to revive His people extends not only to the House of Israel but to the backslider today. God desires that none would perish and all would turn from their wicked ways. Our own hearts know when we are involved in something we should not be involved with. This the LORD giving us fair warning ahead of time that the answer is not in going our own way or the way of the wicked which do devise plots against the righteous such as Proverbs describes - but rather to heed the calling of the Holy Spirit to call upon God to revive us and bring us back into fellowship with Him.

Last edited:
Psalm 37:12 The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them;

Context

Don't Fret Because of Evildoers
…11But the humble will inherit the land And will delight themselves in abundant prosperity. 12The wicked plots against the righteous And gnashes at him with his teeth. 13The Lord laughs at him, For He sees his day is coming.…

Cross References

Matthew 8:12
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Genesis 37:18
But they saw him in the distance, and before he reached them, they plotted to kill him.

Psalm 31:13
For I hear many whispering, "Terror on every side!" They conspire against me and plot to take my life.

Psalm 31:20
In the shelter of your presence you hide them from all human intrigues; you keep them safe in your dwelling from accusing tongues.

Psalm 35:16
Like the ungodly they maliciously mocked; they gnashed their teeth at me.

Psalm 112:10
The wicked will see and be vexed, they will gnash their teeth and waste away; the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.
_______________________________-
There is a plot for Israel's destruction which reaches far beyond what is happening in this hour - that which has yet to unfold during a time when she is at peace. I do not know why it is but the LORD has been giving me this scripture lately and there was a Pastor recently from NC who wrote me an email and said that the LORD told him to tell me that He was about to destroy my enemies. Truthfully I do not know if I have ever even met these people or what precisely this word means but as he was right on ( to a "T") in another word he gave me many months ago I received it with great joy and thanked him for it! Sometimes God knows things we do not because He is the silent listener to every conversation and He sees everything.

Last edited:
Seeing prophecies in modern day events is more due to how our brains work than anything prophetic. We have so many thoughts we discard without consciously thinking about them, that when an event then occurs and we ask ourselves "How did I know that was going to happen?" we chalk it up to psychic ability or religious prophecy more readily than we acknowledge we had a thought along its lines a little bit ago but forgot we thought of it.

I have this happen all the time sitting on my porch enjoying a pretty day not thinking hard about anything specific. Some people were smoking by the pool which is recently in violation of a city ordinance and I thought to myself, the security guard'll happen by when they come on duty and say something to them about it. Not 5 minutes later the security guard walked by. Clairvoyance? Precognition? Or simply that 10 or so minutes before I was inside and noticed the time was 10 minutes or so before the security guards arrive?

To someone unfamilar with this sort of thing they'd probably think "ooh wow I must be psychic." :) Not quite. And anyone familar with neuroscience can set you straight right quick. :)

The Hebrew prophets have never been proven wrong once to this very day. The odds of them being right on every single word they have spoken thus far are absolutely astonomical, Delta Embassy. How to explain? You cannot.

It is the truth that they spoke were given them by God and those prophecies are still coming to pass today. Read your bible and you shall see far more is yet to come in Ezekiel. It is a fascinating book!

The Hebrew prophets have never been proven wrong once to this very day. The odds of them being right on every single word they have spoken thus far are absolutely astonomical, Delta Embassy. How to explain? You cannot.

It is the truth that they spoke were given them by God and those prophecies are still coming to pass today. Read your bible and you shall see far more is yet to come in Ezekiel. It is a fascinating book!

Difference between a religious prophecy, and a prediction is the prophecy is issued open-ended. With no 'completion by' date. Consequently, Jewish prophecies thousands of years old are used by people in every generation to claim such n such a prophecy is finally coming true. But here's the rub, the prophecies about the Messiah prove how Jesus didn't fulfill ANY of those prophecies. Jesus didn't recall the world's Jews to Israel to live in full Torah compliance, he didn't establish world peace (in fact, since Jesus the planet hasn'thad a single year where a war wasn't raging somewhere,) he didn't rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, etc.

Only way those prophecies endure as they do is there's 'this will happen when' with them. They're open-ended. So when ever some would-be Messiah comes along like Jesus some will say he fulfilled the prophecies, others will say he didn't, and others will invent new prophecies like a 2nd coming when he'll fulfill them (even though no mention of the Jewish Messiah coming during a 2nd coming is in those very same Jewish prophecies.)

Jesus wasn't the first nor the last claimant to these prophecies. Google 'other Messiahs' sometime.

You are mistaken, Delta Embassy. Jesus fulfilled the prophecies of the Hebrew prophets and is the Messiah Isaiah 53 speaks of. What you need to do is buy a bible and read it rather than getting your questions answered on google. Look up my debate on the bullring debates and you will see for yourself that Jesus fulfilled those prophecies and that He is the Messiah. Again, I must tell you I do not use Google for bible study. The Spirit of God is the author and the revelator of Holy Scripture - not Google. Buy a bible, Delta Embassy. Let the Spirit of God minister to you and reveal Jesus Christ. Start in the book of John and keep reading.

You are mistaken, Delta Embassy. Jesus fulfilled the prophecies of the Hebrew prophets and is the Messiah Isaiah 53 speaks of. What you need to do is buy a bible and read it rather than getting your questions answered on google. Look up my debate on the bullring debates and you will see for yourself that Jesus fulfilled those prophecies and that He is the Messiah. Again, I must tell you I do not use Google for bible study. The Spirit of God is the author and the revelator of Holy Scripture - not Google. Buy a bible, Delta Embassy. Let the Spirit of God minister to you and reveal Jesus Christ. Start in the book of John and keep reading.

I'll start off once more by stating I know you're being sincere.

Why would someone watch The Godfather III first?
How about starting in B'reishis (Genesis)?

By the way, try reading Isaiah 1 -> 52.
And the Ah-Mow ISN'T singular as in HIM, it's plural as in MY NATION (It's ONLY possible meaning).

Isaiah 53:8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away, and with his generation who did reason? for he was cut off out of the land of the living, for the transgression of MY PEOPLE to whom the stroke was due.

Ask a Christian theologian who knows Hebrew what the possible meanings of the word Ah-Mow are, without specifying WHY you want to know.
You won't get the answer you want.

Independent. I have read Isaiah 1 - 66 chapters in one reading and know the book. I've read it many times. It is among my favorites. It is the second longest book in the bible right after Psalms. I am very well acquainted with the Book of Isaiah. If you will read it the entire book from start to finish you cannot miss that Isaiah is speaking of Jesus Christ. You cannot miss it. Thank you for noting my sincerity and I do note yours also although you are sincerely wrong in this matter. I wish you'd also consider that although the Jews were cut off as it were for a season that was not the end by any means. God spoke through His prophets His future plans for His people and He shall indeed fulfill His Word. He has not abandoned Israel or the Jews. God's plan of redemption was hidden from the Jew to give the Gentiles an opportunity to be graffed in. ( Salvation is of the Jews - John Chapter 4 ) The redemption plan is found in Romans. I did write out the book here on a thread called Romans. You can read that and you'll see what I'm referring to. Thank you for your response.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/bi3R3Ork7VM]Song of Ezekiel - Paul Wilbur - Lyrics - Your Great Name 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back