The venality of this administration.....

if you still need help in defining venlity.

I have a great definition of venality. Lookee Here:

View attachment 237407

PS, Nitwit, helps too if you can SPELL it.
However, the correct definition is an asshole partying it up in Hawaii while the government is shut down, and not feel one ounce of guilt about it.

Eternal MORON......instead of picking on Pelosi who is ....as of today.....not Speaker.....Why don't idiots like you find out WHERE the fuck Paul Ryan and the Turtle-Head are spending their "well-deserved" do nothing vacation???

Go on....TELL US where those two assholes are......

Ryan is retiring, so his vacation is permanent and his own business bub.

And as the DEMS shut down the government, there whereabouts are far more relevant.
Who LOST the House?

Happy New Year!

View attachment 237407

However, the correct definition is an asshole partying it up in Hawaii while the government is shut down, and not feel one ounce of guilt about it.

Eternal MORON......instead of picking on Pelosi who is ....as of today.....not Speaker.....Why don't idiots like you find out WHERE the fuck Paul Ryan and the Turtle-Head are spending their "well-deserved" do nothing vacation???

And as the DEMS shut down the government, there whereabouts are far more relevant.
Who LOST the House?

Happy New Year!
I don't know if it was as much lost as it was stolen.

MAGA lost big time. There is no other way to spin that. Have another tissue.

Keep telling yourself that, if it gives you comfort.

In realityland, you prog loons are horrifying normal people with the behavior displayed by the XHale employee. There are far more of us than you, and we are better armed. At some point you will cross the line and cause the simmering Civil War to boil over. The only people who want that are your Global Elite Prog Puppet Masters - and you stupidly allow them to manipulate you.

Yes there is. Lost or stolen, only a total flaming assclown TWIT celebrates a failure of someone trying to make America better.
POTUS lost the House. Simple. Check and balance.
/----/ The president lost the house? WOWZA. Did he check behind the kitchen radiator? Maybe it's in the hall closet.
Bummer.

Yes there is. Lost or stolen, only a total flaming assclown TWIT celebrates a failure of someone trying to make America better.
/----/ The president lost the house? WOWZA. Did he check behind the kitchen radiator? Maybe it's in the hall closet.
Bummer.

The House typically rolls under the refrigerator where it often gets lost, until you begin to smell it stinking in the Spring and find it again.

I never would have guessed that the POTUS was also a member of the House. Just how did he lose it and what was it doing for him before that? And what will the House do now?

The above nitwit is dumber than usual (perhaps a difficult task)

Fear not, the subpoenas from House committees will flood this corrupt administration to have witnesses......UNDER OATH.....challenged as to whether go down with the ornage lard.....or save their own sorry hides.....

Should be fun......except for those Trump ass liockers (like the above moron.....LOL)

If you need a better definition of what is :venal," just look at the results of investigating and indicting people like Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Cohen, Stone, et al.....

It would be refreshing if one Trump acolytes would AT LEAST openly admit that Trump SUCKS in hiring the people he surrounded himself with .......

Of course, if you still need help in defining venality, just look at past and present members of Trump's so-called cabinet.

Witch hunts work. You can find or invent shit on anyone. What part of this is confusing to you?

I never would have guessed that the POTUS was also a member of the House. Just how did he lose it and what was it doing for him before that? And what will the House do now?

Fear not, the subpoenas from House committees will flood this corrupt administration to have witnesses......UNDER OATH.....challenged as to whether go down with the ornage lard.....or save their own sorry hides.....

Should be fun......except for those Trump ass liockers (like the above moron.....LOL)
/----/ And the fishing expedition continues.
iu

Bummer.

The House typically rolls under the refrigerator where it often gets lost, until you begin to smell it stinking in the Spring and find it again.

I hate it when you put the House in the dryer and half of it disappears.

If you need a better definition of what is :venal," just look at the results of investigating and indicting people like Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Cohen, Stone, et al.....

It would be refreshing if one Trump acolytes would AT LEAST openly admit that Trump SUCKS in hiring the people he surrounded himself with .......

Of course, if you still need help in defining venality, just look at past and present members of Trump's so-called cabinet.

Witch hunts work. You can find or invent shit on anyone. What part of this is confusing to you?

Natdope's patron saint would be Beria if xyr actually knew who Beria was.

iu

Let me know if your want MORE listings of how many witches have been "roasted"....LOL

Mueller indictments: everyone charged so far in the Russia ... - Vox

Everyone Who's Been Charged in Investigations Related to the 2016 ...

Who Has Robert Mueller Indicted? Full List of Everyone Charged as ...

Thanks for the laughs!

iu

Let me know if your want MORE listings of how many witches have been "roasted"....LOL

Mueller indictments: everyone charged so far in the Russia ... - Vox

Everyone Who's Been Charged in Investigations Related to the 2016 ...

Who Has Robert Mueller Indicted? Full List of Everyone Charged as ...

Witch hunts work. No one doubts that.

Fear not, the subpoenas from House committees will flood this corrupt administration

THE TWO THINGS you can always count on the Left for:
1). Vague claims of how dumb the other side is (removes the burden of serious debate and thus being exposed as stupid).
2). Obstruction of Republicans trying to get stuff done at the expense of the taxpayers for no purpose other than political theater.

WHICH BRINGS US TO THE TWO TRUISMS OF GOVERNMENT:
1). Republicans typically get little accomplished either obstructed by Democrats or under fear/pressure by lib media for their careers.
2). All democrats ever get done is to obstruct the Republicans by claiming their "evil intent" and therefore the necessity and virtue in stopping them by endless investigations.

Last edited:
I see that the thread has brought out the ire of the usual Trump ass lickers.....

Please do go on with your circle jerk-off.......It will ease your "anxieties"

2019: The year "regrets" for the orange lard and his adoring cult members....

I see that the thread has brought out the ire of the usual Trump ass lickers.....

Please do go on with your circle jerk-off.......It will ease your "anxieties"

2019: The year "regrets" for the orange lard and his adoring cult members....
/---/ Those gaye perversions are owned by the Left. You claim to be compassionate for them but you use their lifestyle to insult others.

Obstruction of Republicans trying to get stuff done at the expense of the taxpayers for no purpose other than political theater.

LOL...........Here's a cute little chart for you morons to ponder.....

main-qimg-f24616966272dc956d528aed45eeaa8c

View attachment 237407

Who LOST the House?

Happy New Year!

View attachment 237407

Who LOST the House?

Happy New Year!

Keep telling yourself that, if it gives you comfort.

In realityland, you prog loons are horrifying normal people with the behavior displayed by the XHale employee. There are far more of us than you, and we are better armed. At some point you will cross the line and cause the simmering Civil War to boil over. The only people who want that are your Global Elite Prog Puppet Masters - and you stupidly allow them to manipulate you.

Yup. Their plan is to cause people to start shooting people in the face in mass so they can start taking away our rights to arm ourselves.

Forum List

Back