🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Very Definition of Cognitive Dissonance...

You Liberals/Progressives/Democrats behave exactly the same way when asked about the 100 million slaughtered by your predecessors, the Soviet Communists.

I oppose what Hitler did to the Jews, what the soviets did to their people, and what the zionuts are doing to the Palestinians.

Concur?

See if you can glean my opinion from this:

Why do Palestinians find it convenient to live on the West Bank?
Because it’s just a stone’s throw from Israel!

YOU ARE FUCKING FORGETTING THAT PALESTINE ----IN ITS ENTIRETY - BELONG TO THE PALESTINIANS

IN ITS ENTIRETY - NOT ONE INCH LESS

>

Whatever are you going to do?

Chicken-Little-classic-disney-218743_1280_1024.jpg

So so we all see the characteristic shrug that Liberals/Progressives/Democrats offer the victims of homicidal killers.
Your appeal to the emotional is amusing. :dunno: :laugh:

No, you fool, I'm decrying the lack of thought on your part.

You Liberals/Progressives/Democrats behave exactly the same way when asked about the 100 million slaughtered by your predecessors, the Soviet Communists.
Stop crying about your lack of thought and educate yourself. Again your appeal to the emotional is amusing.
laugh.gif

Actually, you are the reason I come to the board. My doctor is treating me for Low Tolerance Syndrome....she hopes that within a few years I'll be able to put up with morons like you.
I dont need to know the specifics of your mental issues. I dont really care to be honest.

I oppose what Hitler did to the Jews, what the soviets did to their people, and what the zionuts are doing to the Palestinians.

Concur?

YOU ARE FUCKING FORGETTING THAT PALESTINE ----IN ITS ENTIRETY - BELONG TO THE PALESTINIANS

>

Clean up your language and I'll consider educating you.

....is the Obama administration.

Or....as some may characterize same, bald-faced lying.

1. "Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

2. "Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, ‘we have very robust vetting procedures’
Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, 'we have very robust vetting procedures' | BizPac Review

3. "Smooth Visa Process for Woman in Attack Is Focus of Inquiry
The woman involved in the shootings in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday passed through two rounds of criminal and national security background checks as she obtained a “fiancé visa” and later a resident green card to live in the United States, federal officials said.
Those checks turned up no negative information about the woman, Tashfeen Malik, a federal official said Friday. But after the F.B.I. said Friday that it was investigating the shootings as an act of terrorism — Ms. Malik pledged allegiance to the Islamic State in a Facebook post the day of the attack — officials were scouring her immigration record to see if there were any revealing details they might have missed.

[Kind of late for that....]

“There was nothing she presented that would have been flagged,..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...asy-passage-through-us-visa-process.html?_r=0

Those "very robust vetting procedures’" certainly kept the 14 dead and 17 wounded, safe.

That statement applied to the refugee process. She wasn't a refugee. Did you miss that somehow in your cognitive dissonance?

"..."very robust vetting procedures’" ..."

Which words do you need defined?

It applies to everyone Obama insists.......insists.....on bringing into this country.

Do you have a quote for that?

So so we all see the characteristic shrug that Liberals/Progressives/Democrats offer the victims of homicidal killers.

Stop crying about your lack of thought and educate yourself. Again your appeal to the emotional is amusing.
laugh.gif

Actually, you are the reason I come to the board. My doctor is treating me for Low Tolerance Syndrome....she hopes that within a few years I'll be able to put up with morons like you.
I dont need to know the specifics of your mental issues. I dont really care to be honest.

"I dont really care to be honest."

OMG!!!

What a Freudian Slip!!!!!

....is the Obama administration.

Or....as some may characterize same, bald-faced lying.

1. "Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

2. "Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, ‘we have very robust vetting procedures’
Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, 'we have very robust vetting procedures' | BizPac Review

3. "Smooth Visa Process for Woman in Attack Is Focus of Inquiry
The woman involved in the shootings in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday passed through two rounds of criminal and national security background checks as she obtained a “fiancé visa” and later a resident green card to live in the United States, federal officials said.
Those checks turned up no negative information about the woman, Tashfeen Malik, a federal official said Friday. But after the F.B.I. said Friday that it was investigating the shootings as an act of terrorism — Ms. Malik pledged allegiance to the Islamic State in a Facebook post the day of the attack — officials were scouring her immigration record to see if there were any revealing details they might have missed.

[Kind of late for that....]

“There was nothing she presented that would have been flagged,..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...asy-passage-through-us-visa-process.html?_r=0

Those "very robust vetting procedures’" certainly kept the 14 dead and 17 wounded, safe.

That statement applied to the refugee process. She wasn't a refugee. Did you miss that somehow in your cognitive dissonance?

"..."very robust vetting procedures’" ..."

Which words do you need defined?

It applies to everyone Obama insists.......insists.....on bringing into this country.

Do you have a quote for that?

I have a dictionary....you should consider getting one.

How amazing. A North Korean communist infiltrator talking about who should be in Israel.

laugh.gif

OMG!!!

Serious question. Are you really this uneducated and silly or do you put on an act when you post? I always wonder about people like you especially after they admit to having to see a mental health professional.

laugh.gif

OMG!!!

Serious question. Are you really this uneducated and silly or do you put on an act when you post? I always wonder about people like you especially after they admit to having to see a mental health professional.

I truly appreciate your post verifying that you have no desire to be honest...and will view all of your future posts via that prism.

Or....you can claim to be stupid.

Concur?

>

Clean up your language and I'll consider educating you.

Too late for that...

laugh.gif

OMG!!!

I truly appreciate your post verifying that you have no desire to be honest...and will view all of your future posts via that prism.

Oh one more thing. Is english your second language? You talk like some of the asian peasants I met in Korea.

OMG!!!

Oh one more thing. Is english your second language? You talk like some of the asian peasants I met in Korea.

I love reducing Liberals to this.
It's become kinda the Liberal white flag.

OMG!!!

I love reducing Liberals to this.
It's become kinda the Liberal white flag.
Youre avoiding my questions. Thats why I said this was a serious question. Your amount of stupid, uneducated remarks make me believe you are acting out. Your phrasing makes me think english is your second language.

OMG!!!

Anyone can see she's struggling w/ the English language. Just like a rw'er, she got in but wants to pull up the ladder after her. Typical knee jerk, low-info, rw'er.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back