🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Very Definition of Cognitive Dissonance...

The real Cognitive Dissonance is going on in New York City....both the Heart of Loon Land & the most natural target of the Lunatic Muslims.

They love their President, who is running in Muslims by the score....but they had to use devices to detect radiation at the last Macy's Day Parade.

This means the New York authorities have concluded that it is possible TODAY for a Lunatic Muslim to get a dirty bomb (they can fit them in suitcases) into New York.

Yet, they love the fool Obama in New York.

That's Cognitive Dissonance.

....is the Obama administration.

Or....as some may characterize same, bald-faced lying.

1. "Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

2. "Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, ‘we have very robust vetting procedures’
Obama still plans to take in refugees: No worries, 'we have very robust vetting procedures' | BizPac Review

3. "Smooth Visa Process for Woman in Attack Is Focus of Inquiry
The woman involved in the shootings in San Bernardino, Calif., on Wednesday passed through two rounds of criminal and national security background checks as she obtained a “fiancé visa” and later a resident green card to live in the United States, federal officials said.
Those checks turned up no negative information about the woman, Tashfeen Malik, a federal official said Friday. But after the F.B.I. said Friday that it was investigating the shootings as an act of terrorism — Ms. Malik pledged allegiance to the Islamic State in a Facebook post the day of the attack — officials were scouring her immigration record to see if there were any revealing details they might have missed.

[Kind of late for that....]

“There was nothing she presented that would have been flagged,..."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...asy-passage-through-us-visa-process.html?_r=0

Those "very robust vetting procedures’" certainly kept the 14 dead and 17 wounded, safe.

I don't blame you for being pissed off about the "vetting". I was only exaggerating a little when I said in another thread; "Really, if you take the information available to the public right now and connect a few dots they might as well have been dancing around an ISIS flag shouting Allahu Akbar and wearing signs "Death to America!". ......." this feels like the FBI or NSA or someone is covering up a few, or a lot of embarrassing facts again."

A young Muslim male visits Saudi Arabia twice and probably Pakistan, brings home a wife who he married in Saudi Arabia, her father a dirt poor Pakistani now living in "comfort" in Saudi Arabia. Just those facts alone should have raised a red flag. These vetters never heard that Saudi Arabia is the home of Salafi inspired terror? They never heard that Bush had to fly S.A. VIPs out of the country after 9/11 while nobody else could fly? They never heard that Pakistan had sheltered bin Laden and Taliban for years? Worse though is what happened after they came back to the USA. He legally purchased two handguns, obtained from someone two legally purchased assault rifles. (Who supplied the assault rifles, has anybody heard? That's a pretty big question isn't it?) I heard another neighbor describe "suspicious" activity going on late at night. After the attack I heard an anonymous US intelligence official had said that Farook was in contact with known Islamic extremists on the internet. Their armaments, bomb material and all cost at least $30,000 dollars, he made $53,000/yr. Where'd he get the money for travelling and weapons? His mother who lived upstairs told the FBI she knew nothing. Hmmm....his brothers and sister know nothing. I guess I was stereotyping when thinking that Muslims maintained strong bonds with extended family.

Someone dropped the ball big time during the vetting and after. You definitely should be concerned with the massive incompetence of US intelligence services.

Oh one more thing. Is english your second language? You talk like some of the asian peasants I met in Korea.

Asian.

Are you Korean?

ix432u.jpg

:D
Yes thats how you spell asian. No i'm not korean but I did spend 2 years there. Himi shimi peck pojida. I think thats how you spell it.

Anyone can see she's struggling w/ the English language. Just like a rw'er, she got in but wants to pull up the l;adder after her. Typival knee jerk, low-info, rw'er.

You're doing great.
Typos are sooo worth commenting on.

Especially when someone complain about other people grammar.

Can you, by the way, prove those are typos?
Can you prove they aren't?

You're one who's saying they're typos.

All Koreans should be deported

Anyone can see she's struggling w/ the English language. Just like a rw'er, she got in but wants to pull up the l;adder after her. Typival knee jerk, low-info, rw'er.

You're doing great.

Especially when someone complain about other people grammar.

Can you, by the way, prove those are typos?
Can you prove they aren't?

You're one who's saying they're typos.
they were typos birfer boi.

You're doing great.
to a birfer like him, yes. Ask birfer boi- Ame®icano if he thinks the President is a citizen
I dont get that particular mental deficiency either. What possesses dumb people to think a Black guy could obtain the presidency and not be a citizen of this country?

Just think if it were you fleeing a war torn country for safety.

And that has what the heck to do with the President's oath to keep the citizenry safe?
We keep the country safe by showing that we are compassionate.

This is a truly stupid post, one that could only be penned by a third-grader on Santa's knee.

We keep our citizenry save by keeping potential murderers out.
And the best plan, one suggested by former Ambassador Bolton is to set up safe, serviced, refugee camps very near their nation of origin.

Now show some compassion for those slaughtered by the San Bernardino terrorists.

You're doing great.
to a birfer like him, yes. Ask birfer boi- Ame®icano if he thinks the President is a citizen
I dont get that particular mental deficiency either. What possesses dumb people to think a Black guy could obtain the presidency and not be a citizen of this country?
a butt hurt, racist, moron like Ame®icano

You're doing great.

You are bit confused, ladyboy.
I don't think he's not citizen, nor I said that.
But nice try to derail the thread by making it about me.

The real Cognitive Dissonance is going on in New York City....both the Heart of Loon Land & the most natural target of the Lunatic Muslims.

They love their President, who is running in Muslims by the score....but they had to use devices to detect radiation at the last Macy's Day Parade.

This means the New York authorities have concluded that it is possible TODAY for a Lunatic Muslim to get a dirty bomb (they can fit them in suitcases) into New York.

Yet, they love the fool Obama in New York.

That's Cognitive Dissonance.

Not all of us.

You're doing great.

You are bit confused, ladyboy.
I don't think he's not citizen, nor I said that.
But nice try to derail the thread by making it about me.
"nor i said that"? What are you talking about?

This is a truly stupid post, one that could only be penned by a third-grader on Santa's knee.

And the best plan, one suggested by former Ambassador Bolton is to set up safe, serviced, refugee camps very near their nation of origin.

Now show some compassion for those slaughtered by the San Bernardino terrorists.
English your second language Seoul grl?

English your second language Seoul grl?
Is she really korean? I pegged it if so.

Forum List

Back