🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Vessel Trump

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
No, not the ship, the household article used to carry things.

1. Just as the Founders did, I believe that there is the hand of the Creator visible in the history, and the future, of America.

Remember this, in the Declaration of Independence?
There are four references to ‘Divine’ in D of I…
1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’
2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,”
3) Supreme Judge of the world,
and 4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.

2. None of us voted for the man, Trump.....we voted for the policies. Only Democrats call their candidates god, Jesus or the messiah.

Soooo.....could this flawed human being, Trump, be a vessel used to help America, as per Timothy????

2nd Timothy 2:20-21 New International Version (NIV)
20 In a large house there are articles not only of and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. 21 Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

3. The Left tells us that Trump "is unstable and will lead us into nuclear World War III. Sadly, that’s not how the East views the president. In fact, they’re view him as a “master tactician” that’s trying to buck the old order and reassert American primacy in the process. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization, NAFTA, and the World Trade Organization get in the way of that. By casting them aside, with the U.S. still the top dog in the world, Trump can reassert American power on the international scene, according to Mark Leonard, director of the European Council on Foreign Relations.

...the Chinese elite, some of them high-level, who are more wary of what they see as Trump’s “creative destruction.” He also said the people he spoke noted that Trump is the first president to attack China economically, military, and on the basis of ideology. They also viewed his Helsinki presser with Russian President Vladimir Putin, which many viewed as a low point in the administration, with the hysterical view being that it was treasonous, as Kissinger-esque in the sense that Trump is using Russia to isolate China. In 1972, Nixon opening the door was a brilliant geopolitical move that boxed in the Soviet Union." Stable Genius? Sorry Democrats, But This Is How China Views Trump’s Foreign Policy

4. " He is systematically destroying the existing institutions — from the World Trade Organization and the North American Free Trade Agreement to Nato and the Iran nuclear deal — as a first step towards renegotiating the world order on terms more favourable to Washington.

...Mr Trump is the US first president for more than 40 years to bash China on three fronts simultaneously: trade, military and ideology. They describe him as a master tactician, focusing on one issue at a time, and extracting as many concessions as he can. They speak of the skilful way Mr Trump has treated President Xi Jinping. “Look at how he handled North Korea,” one says. “He got Xi Jinping to agree to UN sanctions [half a dozen] times, creating an economic stranglehold on the country. China almost turned North Korea into a sworn enemy of the country.” But they also see him as a strategist, willing to declare a truce in each area when there are no more concessions to be had, and then start again with a new front."
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

5. "...but Trump will never be given the credit. Instead, we’ll focus on how he hurt some European leader’s feelings and go into hysterics over that, among 10,000 other tiny, irrelevant things he does because that’s how our anti-Trump news media is as of late. But across the vast gulf of the Pacific, our enemies, rivals, competitors, or whatever you want to call them, have a much higher opinion of Trump’s intelligence and capability as a leader."
Stable Genius? Sorry Democrats, But This Is How China Views Trump’s Foreign Policy

‘Many Are Called, But Few Are Chosen’

Donald Trump???????

Who knew.

Mixing Politics and Religion make for a bad cocktail

Both form the basis of the creation of this nation.

I respectfully disagree.

Our Founding Fathers were MUCH more secular than is widely believed.

God is mentioned in place of 'Nature' and Natural Law.

Natural Law being what is genetically encoded into all humans -- To be free, to be happy, to be part of a family unit.

BTW, full disclosure. I believe in a Creator, I just don't believe in modern Religions.

Religion was a VERY good thing when it concentrated on convincing barbarians to not rape their women-folk or kill their neighbors, or take a bath every now and then and to observe a some kind of kindness toward others.

Today, most Religions are little more than Death Cults

I don't like them.

At all

Today, most Religions are little more than Death Cults

What do you mean by Death Cults? (I would agree that an excessive preoccupation with rewards or punishments in the hereafter tends to undermine more constructive ideas regarding life in the present.)

Yet both were involved in creating the country!

So was George Washington's horse, but neither were fundamentally involved in our Country's creation. In fact, I would submit that opposition to Religion was more important to our Founding Fathers than the inverse.

Hence the 1st Amendment "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion...."

So was George Washington's horse, but neither were fundamentally involved in our Country's creation. In fact, I would submit that opposition to Religion was more important to our Founding Fathers than the inverse.

Hence the 1st Amendment "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion...."
George Washingtons horse was a dumb animal that had nothing to do with anything.

No, not the ship, the household article used to carry things.

1. Just as the Founders did, I believe that there is the hand of the Creator visible in the history, and the future, of America.

Remember this, in the Declaration of Independence?
There are four references to ‘Divine’ in D of I…
1)in first paragraph ‘Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,’
2) next paragraph ‘endowed by their Creator,”
3) Supreme Judge of the world,
and 4) ‘divine’ Providence, last paragraph.

2. None of us voted for the man, Trump.....we voted for the policies. Only Democrats call their candidates god, Jesus or the messiah.

Soooo.....could this flawed human being, Trump, be a vessel used to help America, as per Timothy????

2nd Timothy 2:20-21 New International Version (NIV)
20 In a large house there are articles not only of and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. 21 Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

3. The Left tells us that Trump "is unstable and will lead us into nuclear World War III. Sadly, that’s not how the East views the president. In fact, they’re view him as a “master tactician” that’s trying to buck the old order and reassert American primacy in the process. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization, NAFTA, and the World Trade Organization get in the way of that. By casting them aside, with the U.S. still the top dog in the world, Trump can reassert American power on the international scene, according to Mark Leonard, director of the European Council on Foreign Relations.

...the Chinese elite, some of them high-level, who are more wary of what they see as Trump’s “creative destruction.” He also said the people he spoke noted that Trump is the first president to attack China economically, military, and on the basis of ideology. They also viewed his Helsinki presser with Russian President Vladimir Putin, which many viewed as a low point in the administration, with the hysterical view being that it was treasonous, as Kissinger-esque in the sense that Trump is using Russia to isolate China. In 1972, Nixon opening the door was a brilliant geopolitical move that boxed in the Soviet Union." Stable Genius? Sorry Democrats, But This Is How China Views Trump’s Foreign Policy

4. " He is systematically destroying the existing institutions — from the World Trade Organization and the North American Free Trade Agreement to Nato and the Iran nuclear deal — as a first step towards renegotiating the world order on terms more favourable to Washington.

...Mr Trump is the US first president for more than 40 years to bash China on three fronts simultaneously: trade, military and ideology. They describe him as a master tactician, focusing on one issue at a time, and extracting as many concessions as he can. They speak of the skilful way Mr Trump has treated President Xi Jinping. “Look at how he handled North Korea,” one says. “He got Xi Jinping to agree to UN sanctions [half a dozen] times, creating an economic stranglehold on the country. China almost turned North Korea into a sworn enemy of the country.” But they also see him as a strategist, willing to declare a truce in each area when there are no more concessions to be had, and then start again with a new front."
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

5. "...but Trump will never be given the credit. Instead, we’ll focus on how he hurt some European leader’s feelings and go into hysterics over that, among 10,000 other tiny, irrelevant things he does because that’s how our anti-Trump news media is as of late. But across the vast gulf of the Pacific, our enemies, rivals, competitors, or whatever you want to call them, have a much higher opinion of Trump’s intelligence and capability as a leader."
Stable Genius? Sorry Democrats, But This Is How China Views Trump’s Foreign Policy

‘Many Are Called, But Few Are Chosen’

Donald Trump???????

Who knew.

Thank you. I agree.

Our President embodies a projection of speaking the truth without fear of the consequence for doing so; a projection also of something lacking from popular culture and politics: Rectitude. Most will have to look that word up and have Alexa explain it to them to glean a shade of understanding its definition.

In a world where the core, the nascence--the very primeval truth of moral right and wrong--have been twisted, redefined and lost to the postmodernist dark mists that have benighted most American minds, President Trump by word and action (not personal example) has stood as a rock aainst a global tempest; immovable, enduring, a colossus in defiance of the New Age horde legions of the immoral cult of Lies.

The Logos exists both within and without each of us: Truth, Logic, Moral Fact, Free will, Personal Responsibility, Compassion, Being Human. The light of the most ancient truth burns as flame the minds of denier and proselytizer of lies; burns the very minds of those attempting to redefine Human Nature.

Threads like yours are a beacon flocked to by those terrified of Truth and those hellbent on denying and rewriting it.

Well done.

Now, now, Edgey.....

1. The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian.

“52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/mt/archives/2010/02/new_column_libe_4.html

Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundamentalist hate group.”
Coulter

2. "The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were... the general principles of Christianity. ...I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God." - Letter to Thomas Jefferson, June 28, 1813

John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, June 28th, 1813, from Quincy. The Adams-Jefferson Letters: The

Complete Correspondence Between Thomas Jefferson and Abigail and John Adams, edited by Lester J. Cappon,

1988, the University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, NC, pp. 338-340.

3. Jesus Christ is referred to in the Constitution..

I would argue Bucephalus was key to Alexander's success.

Meaning Congress shall not constrain or limit or impose penalty on or for the practice of or belief in . . .

:clap:

Vassal. A vassal is a person regarded as having a mutual obligation to a lord or monarch...or an authoritarian dictator.

Everybody else got the joke.....sorry you had to look it up.

But....if you believe (I almost said 'think') it is accurate....

Media_Treason_600_CDN20180727012224.jpg

And, BTW.....everyone for whom there is actual evidence of collusion, connections, conspiring with Russia....
....are Democrats.

Did that make your day?

:clap:

Vassal. A vassal is a person regarded as having a mutual obligation to a lord or monarch...or an authoritarian dictator.

Everybody else got the joke.....sorry you had to look it up.

But....if you believe (I almost said 'think') it is accurate....

Media_Treason_600_CDN20180727012224.jpg

And, BTW.....everyone for whom there is actual evidence of collusion, connections, conspiring with Russia....
....are Democrats.

Did that make your day?
Atta girl!
Keep scooping up Putin's pet's poop! :lol:

Forum List

Back