The videographers must shoot the video

So the business should just foil their plan and offer the service.

And then they can laugh about it afterwards..."We showed those faggots...AND got paid for it!!!"
I believe some of those business owners are that stupid. Nonetheless, they should have the right to decide with whom they will do business.

There is no law that I am aware of that prohibits an extra $100,000 fee for providing objectionable services.

Want me to video your gay orgy? That will be $300,000 in cash due and payable before work begins.

Unfortunately liberals are doing their best to reduce the quality of services, never mind pushing their poor ethics and twisted ideas on others.

If I owned a business I'd do a bang-up job, except where I'm forced to do a service I would otherwise choose not to do. Take a cake with two grooms, for example. First I'd suggest it's against my religious beliefs, which would be a lie. If they make a gay fuss, I'd make a shitty cake, plain and simple. Word will get around, but when you consider the source of the complaints, that might be enough to actually improve business. In other terms, provide the assholes shitty service & products and keep your mouth shut.

This is what I am talking about, why push an agenda when in the end it will hurt you. The people would be better off going elsewhere for the service. And if you let people know up front that you don't want to do business with gays, then they can decide if they want to do business with you or not.

That makes sense, however selfishness and agenda is senseless. People love their 15 minutes of fame, and liberals love it best. So they make "an example" of a business owner. At the end of the day liberals don't have real problems, so they make shit up. They end result is decay, confusion & failure.

No one is forced to be a baker, or a photographer, or a store owner.

But when you are a baker, a photographer, or a store owner, you offer your services to the PUBLIC.

And you will be compensated for your time and your private property.
Can you charge an ungodly fee for it? Shoot gay orgy = $250,000 in cash up front.

Remember "gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone"? No, it doesn't hurt anyone but society as a whole. There are all kinds of lasting effects, from further decay to confusion to morals to morale.

The entire gay marriage business was the result of a bored and VERY corrupt public. A dissemination of confusion from the individual to the public, and look at the results.

Marriage didn't discriminate against ANYONE. Everyone had the right to marry the opposite sex. If that doesn't work for you just move on. Freedom of choice. We didn't discriminate against gays anymore than we discriminate against marriage between close relatives. Technically, close relatives would have a stronger argument.

If the business does take jobs that are sufficiently similar to the ones they're refusing, then they are violating the equal protection clause of the Constitution.
You don't seem to understand the equal protection clause. That only applies to the federal government and to the states through the 14th Amendment. It does not apply to private citizens.

This tortured perversion of rights you espouses is not even the most disturbing. The fact that you think it is okay to use government to force an individual to do business with another individual makes me certain that one day soon, there will be a war.

The free market always fixes these problems WITHOUT government intervention. Somebody will take on the business. Somebody will step up, and those who refuse to do so can live with the stigma of their bigotry. Why can't that be the answer? Why to we have to shit on the rights of individuals?
The free market didn't do so well when it was applied to "solving" racial discrimination. I think your ideas on that might be a little too optimistic.

The free market didn't do so well when it was applied to "solving" racial discrimination. I think your ideas on that might be a little too optimistic.
Says who? Businesses that turn away money on bigoted or intolerant grounds make less money. Why is that so hard to understand?

And nothing has, nor will ever, solve the racial discrimination problem.

For what?

For being incompetent.

LLC good luck with collecting :laugh:

Right, sure, LLCs are bullet proof against breach of contract lawsuits. :cuckoo:

I laugh in your general direction, good luck finding a lawyer to take that case there's no money in suing some wedding photographer. Tissue?

Ever heard of small claims court? If a photographer 'left the lens on his cap' during a once in a lifetime event, I'd think the couple would at least get their money back and then a bit more, apparently you think every lawsuit is about tens of thousands of dollars.

LMAO good luck collecting your small claims court pittance if you win after I declare bankruptcy of the business and re-open under a new LLC. You haven't had much experience at this have you. :laugh:

Fee schedule:

Videoing a white, heterosexual wedding = $2,500.00
Videoing a black, heterosexual wedding = $2,500.00
Videoing a (insert race), heterosexual wedding = $2,500.00
Videoing a white, homosexual wedding = $350,000.00
Videoing a black, homosexual wedding = $350,000.00
Videoing a (insert race), homosexual wedding = $350,000.00

Is that legal?

I kind of like the exorbitant fees. If the SJW/PC police want to pay the money, they have no complaint. There was no refusal of services.

See many "Whites Only" signs lately?
See, that's the difference.

Potential clients ask for services at a future time and explain particular circumstances and needs of the videographer. Videographer decides hat it is beyond his capacity or experience, the potential client happens to be gay, BOOM. Lawsuit.

You don't see a problem with that?

Fee schedule:

Videoing a white, heterosexual wedding = $2,500.00
Videoing a black, heterosexual wedding = $2,500.00
Videoing a (insert race), heterosexual wedding = $2,500.00
Videoing a white, homosexual wedding = $350,000.00
Videoing a black, homosexual wedding = $350,000.00
Videoing a (insert race), homosexual wedding = $350,000.00

Is that legal?

I kind of like the exorbitant fees. If the SJW/PC police want to pay the money, they have no complaint. There was no refusal of services.

You want me to film a homosexual wedding? Sure just take out a bond guaranteeing me payment of my treatment for HIV a $10 million dollar bond should cover it. OH SNAP!!

The whole point of anti-discrimination laws is to get people to do what they don't want to do.
Somehow, to a regressive, thats freedom :cuckoo:

Do we have speed limit laws in spite of no one wanting to ever drive faster than they should in any given place,

or do we have them to make people do something they don't want to do?
The govt has the authority to regulate roadways. Nice try

Dumbass they also have the authority to regulate businesses.

Nice dodge btw, pussycat.
link?
You need a link for the Commerce Clause?

BTW, caribou is pwning you here, bro.

You want me to film a homosexual wedding? Sure just take out a bond guaranteeing me payment of my treatment for HIV a $10 million dollar bond should cover it. OH SNAP!!
As uninformed as that statement about HIV is, it highlights the point. This is not providing the exact same services to every client. It requires customization and each job has a different set of challenges.

(uninformed in that HIV is passed almost exclusively by sharing needles, blood transfusions, and anal sex. You can't get it just by hanging out with gays. You should try it. They're actually pretty fun. :lol:)

Last edited:
He probably needs a link to the act of Congress regulating the videography industry in discrimination practices of accepting jobs or clients, and a clear demonstration of how that industry affects interstate commerce.

As uninformed as that statement about HIV is, it highlights the point. This is not providing the exact same services to every client. It requires customization and each job has a different set of challenges.

Sure I'll film it, but I'll have to charge you extra for my post wedding counseling and PTSD. I can play this game all day. Just imagine my trying to tell a lawn service they have no choice but to cut my grass, utterly ridiculous.

Somehow, to a regressive, thats freedom :cuckoo:

Do we have speed limit laws in spite of no one wanting to ever drive faster than they should in any given place,

link?

:lol: what a regressive thing to say
The commerce clause mentions local business activities that dont involve more than one state? Link?

He probably needs a link to the act of Congress regulating the videography industry in discrimination practices of accepting jobs or clients, and a clear demonstration of how that industry affects interstate commerce.
You don't want me in this. I was just giving him a hard time because he's a dipshit.

link?

:lol: what a regressive thing to say
The commerce clause mentions local business activities that dont involve more than one state? Link?
That's like a common label you're using. Is that your new word of the day? Regressive?

You seem to be confused that we operate under the rule of law here in this country. We don't. It's just an illusion. They can do any fucking thing they want. Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States, 379 U.S. 241 (1964), ruled that Congress could regulate a business that served mostly interstate travelers. Daniel v. Paul, 395 U.S. 298 (1969), ruled that the federal government could regulate a recreational facility because three out of the four items sold at its snack bar were purchased from outside the state.

Commerce Clause - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back