The View: Rosie Is Coming Back

I'd love to see them bring in Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin wouldn't have anything to do with them.

Maybe Ann Coulter.

People would pay to see that exchange.

Ann is an asshole at times, but she would whip both those fat Heffer's butts.

Or Michelle Malkin. Rosie and Michelle duking it out.

Whoopie throwing out the race-card.

"Hey, I know everything about being black cuz i'm black and you aren't!"

Then why is she campaigning for the job?

The View is undergoing a serious rebuild, and the only host left is Whoopie Goldberg. You would think that they would be looking for an opposing viewpoint to fill the void left from all of the departing talking heads, but no. Rosie O'Donnell is negotiating with The View to return to the place she made many of her most ridiculous statements. Well this time, there will be no Elisabeth Hasslebeck. So I suppose they're looking for another bunching bag to knock around.

Jeeze, whatever happened to Diversity?
l]

Last edited by a moderator:

$he begged.

They laughed.

But, that's how everyone reacts to $arah.

Okay, not everyone ... there are a few knee jerk reactionary tee potties who $till fall for her rhetoric. But adults and Americans? Not so much.

Sarah Palin mentions that it would be funny if she were a host on the show, and you equate that to begging to be on the show.

Does reality ever invade your consciousness, ever???

Be nice to have the obese lunatic reunite with her fellow fat loony Whoopi. Sure they'll be making headlines from time to time that the media will bring to our attention, so I look forward to the laughs.

Between Rosie and Whoppi none of the other hosts will be able to get a word in.

Which is why they ended up on The View. The industry only wants one "view" heard.

And anyway...couldn't have been good for their career at all. I used to like them both until they started screeching their politics at the world. Now I can't tolerate either one of them.

Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Re-Joining 'The View'

Great news! I'm glad to hear that a strong, independent womyn will be representing lysbyyn fymynysts everywhere on a nationally-televised TV show.

Politically though, both Rysyy and Whyypy are quite moderate. I don't know how you conservatard bigots and look at them both and claim their views are identical. They're rather different, yet still largely centrist. What we need are some radical lybyryls on that panel, to balance out the conservatard radiation emitted by Elisabeth "Stooge for the Patriarchy" Hasselbeck that continues to hang around the set of The View, tainting discussion for the worst.

$he begged.

They laughed.

But, that's how everyone reacts to $arah.

Okay, not everyone ... there are a few knee jerk reactionary tee potties who $till fall for her rhetoric. But adults and Americans? Not so much.

Sarah Palin mentions that it would be funny if she were a host on the show, and you equate that to begging to be on the show.

Does reality ever invade your consciousness, ever???

"I hear everyone recently got canned from The View, maybe a show like that needs a punch of reality and a voice of reason from America's heartland to knock some humble sense into their scripts. You know, someone willing to go rogue.

Great news! I'm glad to hear that a strong, independent womyn will be representing lysbyyn fymynysts everywhere on a nationally-televised TV show.

Politically though, both Rysyy and Whyypy are quite moderate
. I don't know how you conservatard bigots and look at them both and claim their views are identical. They're rather different, yet still largely centrist. What we need are some radical lybyryls on that panel, to balance out the conservatard radiation emitted by Elisabeth "Stooge for the Patriarchy" Hasselbeck that continues to hang around the set of The View, tainting discussion for the worst.

No, they are both quite Liberal.

Politically though, both Rysyy and Whyypy are quite moderate
. I don't know how you conservatard bigots and look at them both and claim their views are identical. They're rather different, yet still largely centrist. What we need are some radical lybyryls on that panel, to balance out the conservatard radiation emitted by Elisabeth "Stooge for the Patriarchy" Hasselbeck that continues to hang around the set of The View, tainting discussion for the worst.

No, they are both quite Liberal.

Bullshit, prove it.

0707-rosie-odonnell-theview-tmz-4.jpg

The View is undergoing a serious rebuild, and the only host left is Whoopie Goldberg. You would think that they would be looking for an opposing viewpoint to fill the void left from all of the departing talking heads, but no. Rosie O'Donnell is negotiating with The View to return to the place she made many of her most ridiculous statements. Well this time, there will be no Elisabeth Hasslebeck. So I suppose they're looking for another bunching bag to knock around.

Jeeze, whatever happened to Diversity?

Rosie O'Donnell Reportedly Re-Joining 'The View' (UPDATED)

Never watch it or watched it due to the heavy influence of abject liberalism but with Rosie coming back I can state unabashedly that I have an even greater reason to avoid watching it.

Politically though, both Rysyy and Whyypy are quite moderate. I don't know how you conservatard bigots and look at them both and claim their views are identical. They're rather different, yet still largely centrist. What we need are some radical lybyryls on that panel, to balance out the conservatard radiation emitted by Elisabeth "Stooge for the Patriarchy" Hasselbeck that continues to hang around the set of The View, tainting discussion for the worst.

They're the same in the sense that they're both idiots.

They're the same in the sense that they're both idiots.

While I wouldn't call them idiots, I have long maintained that their calmness and patience in dealing with the ridiculous right were completely unnecessary. You're right, though, to criticize their willingness to attempt to engage in dialogue with fundamentalist Christ-stains who have no desire to actually debate anything, so long as they can spew their hatred on national TV.

Forum List

Back