The vindication of Mitt Romney;Right on Mali-Jeep-Women-Guns

All anyone has to do is to read the numerous links.. :) We need to all post those on our social media pages.. It's time to get back to work and put these liars in their place where they belong.. Back under their FASCIST rocks.

That's not what Romney said.

{"Chrysler has the option of serving the Chinese market. They could do it in any number of ways. I think one of those ways is to increase production here in the U.S. And instead they chose to increase production in China,"} - Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney Adviser Says Jeep Jobs Added In China Are Jobs Not Added In U.S.

Obama and the democrat's propaganda corps lied yet again.
Again we see how professional liars deliberately mislead with half truths hoping their victims do not catch what they are leaving out. That bit of spin you cited from a Bishop Willard advisor was in response to Willard's lie told days earlier and quoted below.

Romney cites incorrect auto manufacturing claim in Ohio - CBS News

"I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state Jeep -- now owned by the Italians -- is thinking of moving all production to China. I will fight for every good job in America. I'm going to fight to make sure trade is fair, and if it's fair America will win."

Funny how you refused to BOLD "THINKING OF." Now who's the liar, liar??

Seems Mitt was right.. GUESS WHAT??? JOBS GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Libruls lied!!!!
You and Bishop Willard are still the liars because Fiat said they were THINKING of building all their MODELS in China for sale in China, not moving all their PRODUCTION to China for sale outside of China.

As I have shown so many times before, when the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood gets caught lying they play dumb, in this case too dumb to know the difference between "MODLES" and "PRODUCTION."

Then these dumb asses accuse others of being "low information voters." :asshole:

i don't know about vindication in this thread, but i see a whole lot of bitterly clinging to lies as truth. i got a good laugh though, reading all the hissy-fits. it seems like a couple people in this thread need a dictionary with only two entries, 'truth,' and 'lies.'

p.s. yes, i'm talking about you.

That was original story you fool. Romney's lie was that American Jeep production was leaving the US.

Can't you people THINK for one minute before you post? Please?

Romney never claimed that - despite the lies that you goose-stepping thugs tell.

Romney stated that he read a report - which I have cited, that said this.

Romney did read it - as have your handlers.

Now repeat your mantra until you calm down; "The party is mother, the party is father. All allegiance is to the party alone."

Now that you've been called out on your reading comprehension problem, you want to attack, huh?

Ace, you're a lying hack.

{
Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
By Craig Trudell - 2012-10-22T15:10:54Z

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region. }

I realize that to you, "truth" is simply that which serves the party. But as the above proves, you are lying.

That was original story you fool. Romney's lie was that American Jeep production was leaving the US.

Romney never claimed that - despite the lies that you goose-stepping thugs tell.

Now repeat your mantra until you calm down; "The party is mother, the party is father. All allegiance is to the party alone."

Mitt Romney "Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China."

Now that you've been called out on your reading comprehension problem, you want to attack, huh?

{

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region. }

I realize that to you, "truth" is simply that which serves the party. But as the above proves, you are lying.

All models =/= all production. Are you that fucking dense?

Lies, betrayal.. A sitting US President who makes Richard Nixon look like Mother Teresa on steroids!

Yes he did. This is classic wingnut-ism. Tell a lie, get proven to be liars, ressurrect the lie a few weeks or months later.

Romney lost because he lied about Jeep and that sealed the deal in the midwest in places like Ohio where he had to win.

{

Yeah, they're going to build Jeep Wranglers in China AND IN THE US.

Stop being stupid. Stop. Now.

Classic projection. The lies didn't work during the campaign, what makes you think they will work now?

Boo, before you post something, do you consider whether it is factually correct? We both know you don't - if it serves the party, you post it. If it doesn't serve the party, you attack it.

A fascinating look at how the pseudo-conservative mind justifies lying its ass right off.

Obama promises diversity in White House, Cabinet - In the Loop - The Washington Post

Words.. Just words.

All WHITE male club at Obama's- Party at 8pm! Look sharp in your pointy hats libs! ;-)

As was already pointed out, that's simply not true.

Here's the White House Cabinet and Staff list:

The Cabinet | The White House

As you can clearly see, the Secretaries of State, Commerce, Labor, HHS and Homeland Security are all women, as are the EPA Administrator, the UN Ambassador, and the head of the Small Business Administration.

Would you care to try again?

oH LOOKIE LOOKIE.. Before it's scrubbed!! THE WH WEBSITE ITSELF on Romney's Jeeps to China:

Romney falsely claims Jeep is shipping jobs to China ? Barack Obama

Romney falsely claims Jeep is shipping jobs to China
October 26, 2012

Share This:
Share via Email In his latest attempt to distort President Obama’s consistent record of successfully betting on the American worker, Mitt Romney shamelessly tried to scare voters into thinking that Jeep is moving production to China and taking American jobs with it. The claim is blatantly false: As Chrysler made clear, “Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China.”

Here’s what Romney said:

“I saw a story today, that one of the great manufacturers in this state, Jeep, now owned by the Italians, is thinking of moving all production to China. I will fight for every good job in America, I’m going to fight to make sure trade is fair, and if it’s fair, America will win.”

And here are the facts:

Chrysler has no intention to shift Jeep production from North America to China. As the company made clear, “a careful and unbiased” understanding of its clearly-stated business plans “would have saved unnecessary fantasies and extravagant comments.” In an effort to score cheap political points, Romney is deliberately distorting a Bloomberg News article that reported that, while it may consider expanding into China, Chrysler is not shifting any output from North America to China.

If Romney read the article, he’d know it reports that “Chrysler currently builds all Jeep SUV models at plants in Michigan, Illinois and Ohio,” and Mike Manley, the President and CEO of the Jeep brand, was referring to “adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China.” As Chrysler noted in a blog post, fooling Americans into thinking that it plans to shift all Jeep production to China and cut U.S. jobs requires a leap that would be “difficult even for professional circus acrobats.”

And not only will Jeep assembly lines continue to stay in operation, Chrysler is actually expanding U.S. production. The company’s assembly plant in Toledo, OH, for example, supports nearly 2,000 jobs—and last year, Chrysler announced it was adding a second shift of 1,100 workers to produce the next Jeep SUV. And next week, Chrysler will add a third shift of 1,100 workers at its Jefferson North plant in Detroit, MI to keep up with demand for the Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Thanks to President Obama’s bold and politically unpopular decision to rescue the U.S. auto industry and save more than 1 million jobs, America’s car manufacturers are in the midst of a roaring comeback. Now that they’ve paid back their loans, U.S. automakers have posted record profits, added thousands of jobs, and regained their place as leaders in the industry. In fact, 2011 marked “the first time in years that Chrysler, Ford, and GM have all been profitable at the same time.”

Mitt Romney knows that the auto industry is back on its feet—after all, he’s a “son of Detroit.” But voters in Ohio and Michigan also know that Romney would have “let Detroit go bankrupt” and sacrificed their jobs. As Chrysler made abundantly clear, Jeep’s not going anywhere.

What’s more, President Obama has fought against unfair Chinese trade practices that hurt the U.S. auto industry—filing a case against China at the WTO to stop tariffs that make it harder to export Jeeps and other cars to China. But while the President has fought to safeguard U.S. jobs from Chinese competition by filing trade complaints and imposing strict tariffs, Romney called President Obama’s effort to defend American tire workers from China’s unfair trade practices “bad for the nation and our workers.” President Obama has already filed more than twice as many trade complaints against China as the Bush administration did, and he plans to eliminate tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas. Romney, on the other hand, would encourage outsourcing by eliminating taxes on Americans companies’ foreign profits, which could create 800,000 jobs in other countries, including China.

Whether it’s standing up to China or standing up for Detroit, when it comes to betting on the American worker, the choice in this election couldn’t be any clearer.

directly from THE OBAMA-BIDEN CAMPAIGN website with the O seal!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
WELL WELL WELL. FROM THE WH ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.. Look at the Zombies dance now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back