"The Voice" Season 6 Finalist Christina Grimmie Murdered

It would have to be a brilliant brother. "Here's the plan. You kill my sister then kill yourself."

Jake is just stupid, and also thinks every family is like his. That's probably how he got the means for never having to leave his room and having the time to make 300,000 posts a month on message boards.
Family is off limits: your only warning.

The police investigate family members first almost every time.
Quiet down gay boy. Adults are talking.

It would have to be a brilliant brother. "Here's the plan. You kill my sister then kill yourself."

Jake is just stupid, and also thinks every family is like his. That's probably how he got the means for never having to leave his room and having the time to make 300,000 posts a month on message boards.

Quiet down gay boy. Adults are talking.
Then you are not part of the conversation.

Off to your room.

Except when you do it, right, Jake? Your entire idiotic commentary here is about someone's family. Go warn somebody who can't read and takes you seriously, Jake.

Except when you do it, right, Jake? Your entire idiotic commentary here is about someone's family. Go warn somebody who can't read and takes you seriously, Jake.
Picaro, you are a stupid fuck. We are talking about a family not a part of the Board. Go read the rules, you fool. I will never attack your family and will go after anyone who does attack your family.

You are simply pissed at me because you can't stand up to me in rational disagreement.

Tough.

Picaro, you are a stupid fuck. We are talking about a family not a part of the Board. Go read the rules, you fool. I will never attack your family and will go after anyone who does attack your family.

You are simply pissed at me because you can't stand up to me in rational disagreement.

Tough.

Crawl off and die, Jake; you're embarrassing yourself as usual. You posted innuendo about somebody's family here, and we all know it. You're just a sniveling crybaby hypocrite, and run to mods every time somebody makes you wet your Pampers. Your inneundo is disgusting. Being 'part of the board' is just your ridiculous lack of character babbling some excuse.

Tough.

Crawl and die, Jake; you're embarrassing yourself as usual. You posted innuendo about somebody's family here, and we all know it. You're just a sniveling crybaby hypocrite, and run to mods every time somebody makes you wet your Pampers.
I posted nothing about any member's family here as you well realize.

You know I am within the rules, so now you are trolling.

You are unhappy because once again you metaphorically got your ass booted up your throat so that your eye is peeping out of your butt.

Check the will.

See where her brother stands in the line of succession.
Good lord, Jake. That's dark as Hell. Not impossible. Just improbable. Poor girl.
I did some article 32a work in the military when recovering from an injury. Some family members are tempted to do terrible things. The investigators will check these things out.

Don't try to justify your idiotic kneejerk premise. This was clearly the work of a deranged person.

The know the gimp's name now.

Latest update I can find.

Christina Grimmie UPDATE: Killer Identified: Kevin James Loibl

CHRISTINA GRIMMIE MURDER UPDATE:
*The Orlando Police Department says Kevin James Loibl murdered “The Voice” standout Christina Grimmie.

Grimmie was shot and killed Friday by Loibl, who was carrying two handguns, two additional loaded magazines of ammunition and a large hunting knife.

TMZ is reporting that he showed up to her concert Friday night with 2 handguns, 2 loaded magazines and a large hunting knife. There were no metal detectors at the venue.

Cops say the man is 21-years-old and as far as they know never tried to get in touch with Christina on social media. He traveled from another city in Florida and apparently felt he could get away with it because he had plans to return home.

Check the will.

Good lord, Jake. That's dark as Hell. Not impossible. Just improbable. Poor girl.
I did some article 32a work in the military when recovering from an injury. Some family members are tempted to do terrible things. The investigators will check these things out.

Don't try to justify your idiotic kneejerk premise. This was clearly the work of a deranged person.
Tinkblowkisses-Tinkblondegirl.gifTGG showing Picaro some love.

That is what the cops do, son: they normally look at the family first.

You don't like it? No one the fuck cares.

If you mention family in any way, Jake and Asclepias, especially, will run to the mods. Next thing, you know you'll get a PM from a mod with a warning, and of course your "offending" post will be deleted.

Probably some obsessed nut-fan that wanted his name to forever be connected to hers.
Anytime her name comes up in a news article going forward, somewhere in the article his name will be mentioned. This is what these lunatics crave.

Bet they'll find that he tried to contact her numerous times, with no luck.
Once he gave up on that, and couldn't control his obsession he used this final solution to be connected to her forever.

I've never been a watcher of The Voice, but I read about what happened to that girl. To me what makes it all worse is the fact that the shooter did himself in after taking her out. In my opinion, because he took her choice to live or die away from her, his choice to live or die should have been taken from him too. In other words, if her fate was going to be decided by another person, his fate should have then been decided by someone else too.

God bless you and the girl's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder what kind of punishment would have been given to him if he had gone before a judge.

Saw this on my news feed this morning and was pretty horrified over it. I knew about her and, although not a huge fan, I did think that she was outstandingly talented and (at least publicly) the embodiment of that youthful positivity. It was really sad and shocked to both hear that she passed and the manner of her passing. Nothing really hits me harder than young people with the world of possibility as their future having their life taken away. Life isn't fair. Treasure what you have.

Hey Floridians, hows that 2nd amendment and SYG shit working out for ya?
I'm not there but I imagine it's going pretty good because the libturds have been unsuccessful at stripping their rights away. I don't know what syg shit is but guns used to be a LOT more accessible. Mail order accessible. The lib turd looks at the corrupt culture and decides it's the guns. You can't explain that level of retardation.

I'm not there but I imagine it's going pretty good because the libturds have been unsuccessful at stripping their rights away. I don't know what syg shit is but guns used to be a LOT more accessible. Mail order accessible. The lib turd looks at the corrupt culture and decides it's the guns. You can't explain that level of retardation.
This is not a political thing, its a redneck issue

Got smoked the Orlando gay club shooter wasn't a redneck and found a new venue, eh? You're pathetic

The shooter was a redneck? Or the gays? Maybe the cops that put themselves in harm's way?

Check the will.

View attachment 77825TGG showing Picaro some love.

That is what the cops do, son: they normally look at the family first.

You don't like it? No one the fuck cares.

What cops do does not justify your outlandish premise. Just admit you were a deuche and move on.

Forum List

Back